Her Idea

Love Letter

Just like the other students morning, Bomi woke up and get ready to school. After make sure that she looked clean and neat, she walked to the kitchen.  She greeted her mother and ate her breakfast. Then, she went to her Eunji’s house and waited for her.  They went to the school together, and it is not a secret that Bomi has this puppy crush on their school basketball captain, Luhan. As always, Eunji would always with it even use this knowledge to blackmail her.

“When will you ever confess to him, Bomi-yah?” Eunji asked.

“What are you saying? It will be really embarrassing you know?”

“What is there to be embarrassed?”Eunji muttered loudly.

“There is. First, I’m a girl. Second, he doesn’t even know me of course it is embarrassing. I don’t think he will like me.” Bomi said even though she muttered the last part.

Eunji just shrugged it off. They chatted until they reached the school. They immediately enter the class. “How about you write a letter to him, maybe he will read it.”

Before Bomi could response, the teacher came in.

“So,what do you think?”

“Think what?”

“Duh Bomi, I told you before that maybe you should try write him a letter.”

“Probably my letter will just enter the dustbin before he sees it.”

“Well, let’s just ask someone to give him personally then.”

“How?”

Eunji didn’t answer it directly as she called her boyfriend, Baekhyun who is also one of the school basketball team. Well, Eunji didn’t have to said it directly for Bomi to understand even though she doubt if Baekhyun can help her because well when Eunji and Baekhyun together, no one will know the outcome. She just can hope that they didn’t make any trouble again.

----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: My first chapter.

This is so embrasssing.Sorry for my grammar mistakes.(if there is please correct me)

What do you think?

Do leave a comment.