Apology Accepted

예쁜남자 (Pretty Man)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Can you stop screaming? Your voice is louder than the waves. I think you even scared the squids away."

 

She immediately started hitting him on the shoulder to take out her anger. She was scared and mad at the same time. She suddenly started to cry as her punches became weaker. She sat down on the sand and covered her face with her hands and started to sob loudly.

 

It was the last thing Heechul expected to happen and he suddenly felt nervous and scared. He looked at her and leaned down to pat her back. He didn't know how to react to her sudden outburst. His plan was just to watch the waves but suddenly this.

 

"야 (hey), 울지마 (stop crying). You'll be uglier than you already are” Heechul said

 

HIs comment was ignored and she continued to cry loudly. He wasn't even sure what he did wrong but he felt bad for unknowingly making her cry. He sat down next to her and patted her back some more until she calmed down.

 

When she finally came to her senses after a few minutes, he took out a handkerchief from his pocket and handed it to her. She took it and wiped her tears with it.

 

"Thank god for waterproof mascara” she said as she sniffed

 

"Now that you're back to your definition of normal, do you mind telling me what that was all about?" he asked

 

 

 

"다나야 (DANA-YA)!!!"

 

Her manager came running like the speed of lightning towards them. They looked back at the screaming person as she wiped more tears from under her eyes. Heechul was more confused about what was happening and his question was still unanswered.

 

"괜찮아 (Are you alright)?? You can't just run off like that!" he shouted at her

"I'm fine. It's a bit cold. Can I just go back to the hotel?" Dana said calmly

 

He just nodded and put his coat over her shoulder. They started walking back to the restaurant while Heechul sat in the same place on the sand, trying to figure out what just happened.

 

"It's not you"

 

He turned to his left and saw Gunhee with his hands in his pockets. Gunhee walked towards him and sat next to him. The former bent his knees and let his elbows rest on them. He let out a deep breath and looked into the dark sea in front of them.

 

"What do you mean it's not me? You saw her. She started crying after screaming at me” Heechul said

"It's not you, Heechul-ah. Trust me." said Gunhee as he sat down on the sand next to him

"What do you mean? What just happened?" Heechul kept on asking

 

 

"Damn… I should've known" Heechul said

 

"Don't beat yourself up for this. There's no way anyone would know. I didn't even know myself until her manager told me a while ago" Gunhee explained

 

Gunhee stood up and dusted his knees. He held out his hand to the other. Heechul took it but forcefully pulled the other so he would fall. He laughed then started running back to the restaurant while the other ran after him.

 

 

 

 

*Knock Knock*

 

"It's me. Can I come in?" Heechul asked

 

There was no answer. But when he turned the knob, it was unlocked. He slowly opened the door and poked his head in. There was no one there. He quietly entered and closed the door behind him. The floor was carpeted so his footsteps could not be heard.

 

The glass door leading out to the balcony was open and the breeze came through the translucent curtains. It made him curious as he quietly crept towards the open window. He peeked through and saw Dana in her white bathrobe. Her wet hair was wrapped up in a white towel and she looked down at the beach. He just watched her from behind and started to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter