The Truth

예쁜남자 (Pretty Man)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"영훈아 (Yeonghoon-ah), get ready to have your face smashed in"

 

Dana rolled her eyes and looked at Heechul who was standing 2 feet away from her. She crossed her arms and scoffed. She has been living quietly in Seoul all this time without any word from him and he's suddenly at her door.

 

"What the hell are you doing here?" she asked

 

Heechul tucked his phone back in his pocket and looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

 

"What are you so mad about?" Heechul asked

 

His question was the last thing she expected. Her eyes grew bigger and she looked like she was about to slap him so hard, he wouldn't remember his own name.

 

"Seriously?! You sleep with me, don't want to date me and ask why I'm mad?! Seriously?!" she said as her voice got louder

 

He immediately shushed her and put his hand over for her to stop talking. She immediately swatted his hand away in anger. He looked around the empty hallway in case someone was there.

 

"Don’t touch me!" she shouted

"Can you not air my dirty laundry like this?! What if someone heard you?!" he shouted

"Then you deserve it!" she said

 

She was about to slam the door in his face but he was faster. He blocked it at the last second with his right hand and forced the door to open. She was no longer angry, she was furious as she looked like she was going to kick him in the groin for ruining her dramatic exit. He forcefully opened the door and as it slammed against the back wall, Gunhee was seen standing a few feet behind Dana with a puppy in his arms.

 

"야 (hey)! 전영훈 (JEON YEONGHOON)! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU JUST STANDING THERE FOR?!" shouted Heechul

 

Dana looked back at Gunhee who looked like the intrusion was not such a big deal. Then she looked back at Heechul who was now angrier than she was.

 

"전 영훈 (Jeon Yeonghoon)? I thought your name was Gunhee?" Dana asked

 

He the puppy's fur gently as if nothing happened.

 

"Oh that's my real name. I just use Gunhee as like a screen name" he explained

"Screen name? What are you? Some celebrity?" she asked

 

Heechul suddenly felt out of the loop and hit the wall loudly with his other hand to get their attention. They looked at him and waited for him to explain why he just injured himself against a cemented wall.

"Can we get back to the subject here?! 영훈아 (Yeonghoon-ah)! Why the hell did you ask to meet here?! And why are you carrying a stupid dog??" Heechul shouted

"Don't call my dog stupid! And you still haven't answered my question! What the hell are you doing here?!" Dana shouted back

"Can you 2 lower your voice? This condominium has thin walls" Gunhee said

 

Dana rolled her eyes and Heechul walked past her into her house, following Gunhee who was still holding on to her dog. Her eyes grew bigger and she quickly followed the 2 into the living room, still waiting for an explanation.

 

Heechul sat on the couch, leaned back and put his feet up on the glass coffee table in front of him. He crossed his arms and looked around the apartment that had high ceilings with a small chandelier hanging above him.

 

"I knew you were rich but seriously? Isn't the giant painting o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter