Cake

예쁜남자 (Pretty Man)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Okay, I'll do it" Heechul said

"Do what?" Hongki asked

"I'll go out with her and ask her to be my girlfriend" Heechul said as he took a shot of soju

 

(Lee) Hongki slapped him on the face. He had no idea what the older one was talking about. The second the pain subsided, Heechul slapped the younger one back.

 

“야 (hey)!” the older one shouted

"Sorry, you were acting weird" said Hongki as he rubbed his cheek

 

Gunhee, who was also at the table, couldn't stop laughing. No one else but him knew about Dana so his slip of the tongue opened up a can of worms. As soon as Heechul realized the reason for the other one's laughter, he slammed his hand on the table which caused the shot glasses to almost fall on the cemented floor of the outdoor food tent.

 

"So, you have a new girl? Who is she? Is she hot?" asked the younger one

 

Hongki suddenly acted like a curious child with his endless questioning. Gunhee just smirked and gesture to Heechul that he should answer because they both knew that nothing would shut Hongki up when he's drunk.

 

"So there you guys are!"

 

(Jang) Geunsuk, whom they haven't seen in a while suddenly made a grand entrance as he lifted the tent curtains. He took a seat across from Hongki, who was still waiting for an answer from the eldest.

 

"What are you guys talking about?" asked Geunsuk

"Hongki's drunk and he needs to go home" Heechul said

"형 (hyung)! Why am I the one who's always last to know??" cried Hongki

 

The new arrival poured himself a shot of soju and clinked his glass with Gunhee's.

 

"Know what? C'mon we haven't seen each other in so long. Fill me in" Geunsuk asked

 

Gunhee gestured for Geunsuk to lean closer and the other did. He whispered something in his ear which made him smile and clap his hands like a seal. This made Hongki even madder.

 

"야 (hey)! WHY ARE YOU TELLING HIM AND NOT ME?!" shouted the youngest

 

Geunsuk laughed at Hongki who was acting like a child.

 

"Because you have a big mouth!" said Geunsuk with a laugh

"I do not!" Hongki shouted

 

Heechul was getting annoyed by the youngest one's childish behavior. He put his arm on Hongki's shoulder and made him look at him.

 

"I'll tell you who she is" he said

"진짜 (really)?" Hongki said

“On our 20 year anniversary” Heechul said

 

Heechul just laughed. The 2 others at the table couldn't stop laughing at Hongki who was now in rage. The latter slammed both hands on the table and stood up.

 

"Fine!" Hongki shouted

"Wait, whoa. 20-year anniversary? Are you that serious about her?" Geunsuk asked

 

Heechul shrugged his shoulders and took another shot. Geunsuk and Gunhee were surprised. The former has never talked about a girl like that. He wasn't a "planning" kind of guy especially that far ahead so his remark was a definite surprise, even to Gunhee.

 

Gunhee leaned forward to look at Heechul closer. Hongki was busy sitting while crossing his arms like a kid who was told he couldn't have candy before dinner.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter