Chapter 90 – In Which EXO Take Over My House

Deer Luhan, With Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deer Luhan,

…Does this mean I have eleven wing-men or eleven potential backstabbers who might betray me to the public?

Leigh

 

It was pretty clear neither Sehun nor I knew how to react to actually being caught being intimate, but we were both braced for a sh*tstorm of teasing, especially when the others came skidding up.  Luhan was wearing a massive grin and Kai still seemed more preoccupied by my dog, which he was clutching in his arms and laughing at as Railing gave him big slobbery kisses all over his face.

“How did you find us?” Sehun asked wearily.

D.O. shrugged.  “I spotted you two sneaking out of the front door on my way back from the toilet and thought I should tell everybody.”

“Yeah, because you do things like leaving secret messages declaring your love on padlocks whenever you and Leigh sneak off together.”  Kai forgot about Railing just long enough to give his input.

“We did admittedly lose you for a while in Soho,” said Xiumin, “but then Luhan’s pretty good at stalking people through phone GPS.”

I glared at Luhan, who sent me a wink and mouthed saved your life more than once.  It was probably best not to argue.

Chanyeol came up behind Chen and peered over his shoulder.  “Did you get any decent shots?

“Caught them in flagrante!” Chen announced proudly in English, waving his camera.  “Their very first kiss!”

Baekhyun bounded over and crushed the pair of us into a bear hug.  “Sehun, you’re all grown up!  You know how to make out!”

Chanyeol was wolf-whistling and Kris joined the hug, paying no attention to my injuries whatsoever.  When Xiumin joined too, Sehun started getting concerned for my safety and began elbowing people in the face.

Lay held his hands up to the heavens as if to thank a higher being.  “About bloody time!”

Sehun succeeded in flinging our attackers off.

“No it’s not,” he snapped, looking pissed.  “Leigh and I kissed in the swimming pool back in Changsha.”

I honestly thought D.O. and Baekhyun were going to kill us.

“You mean you put us through all this elaborate organisation when you were already together?” Baekhyun spluttered.  “Oh my God, Sehun, you are dead when Leigh no longer needs you as a crutch—”

Luhan interrupted him with a cackle.  “Nope, they weren’t together.  Remember how awkward they were being around each other after that day?”

Comprehension dawn across all ten faces before Kris turned to Luhan.

“Hang on a second.  You already knew about this?”

Luhan rolled his eyes.  “Of course.  I only share a room with Sehun and he only tells me all his problems.  I caught them all curled up together on the same bunk in the sleeper train, too.  Sickeningly cute.”

Forget about D.O. and Baekhyun wanting to kill us.  I was pretty sure Sehun would have been just as happy to murder Luhan and feed him to the pelicans as I was at that moment.

Chen’s jaw shut with a clack.  “Tell us there are photos and you’re forgiven.”

“My homescreen,” said Luhan smugly, holding up his phone.

They all gathered around to gawp, with the exception of Suho, who was frowning at his own phone.  It was several moments before he did or said anything to break up the party, though.

“Um, guys, I don’t think standing around in a large group is going to do us any good,” he commented.  “We were a fan-magnet walking around the streets and it’s not going to be long before they realise we’re all in the park, and even Kai’s adorableness around a dog isn’t going to keep them at bay if they notice that.”  He pointed to me and Sehun, who had his arms wrapped around me again.  “And also, both managers have just landed in Heathrow and I refuse to be the one explaining this all to them.”

His phone beeped and he threw it another swift glance.  “Kyuhyun and Minho don’t know how long they’re going to be able to hold them off.”

Kyuhyun and Minho being in England was news to me.  But I couldn’t help perking up, because if they were around—

“Hey, does that mean Changmin’s here too?”

Chen looked up from Luhan’s phone.  “Watch your woman, Sehun, she’s already got an eye on another man.”

“Well, excuse me for being a normal person with a celebrity crush!”

“I thought Sehun was your celebrity crush.”  Lay blinked at me.

“Oh, we should be safe for tonight and most of tomorrow,” Suho added.  “Man U’s playing Chelsea and Minho says he thinks they’ve talked them into going and watching the match and Taemin’s going to help get them absolutely sh*tfaced so they’re out of commission most of tomorrow.”  He tucked his phone into his pocket and turned back to me and Sehun.  “Which means you two can probably still have a proper date tomorrow.  And no, Changmin’s not here.  He went to Vegas with Jessica, because they figured that would make a bigger scandal than anything we could do except you two getting caught.”

“Fans incoming at three o’clock,” Kris said abruptly.  “Kai, go intercept with the puppy while we get the lovebirds out of here.”

Kai took off with a howl of glee and Railing at his feet, yapping at the tennis ball in his hands.  The others hastily began splitting themselves into groups.  Chen latched onto Sehun’s arm.

“The three of us are out for a moonlit stroll,” he announced.

Sehun threw him a judging glance.  “The moon hasn’t risen yet.”

“Um….”  I tugged on Kris’ sleeve, since he was the one who appeared to be in charge at the moment.  “I can’t exactly move very fast—”

“It’s okay, I’ve got this.”  Luhan shoved his way forwards, pulling material out of his backpack.  I stared at the chest compressor in surprise.

“Where did you get that from?”

He got my hoodie off me with Sehun’s assistance and started helping me into the familiar piece of clothing.

“Why do you think I made sure my hair was dyed the same colour as yours?  Make sure we look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter