05

Daddy of 3, Kris

---

 

 

“Where do you want to go next?” Kai asked.

“Can we got and eat lunch? I’m starving.” Hyuna answered, pouting her lips out. Kai nodded his head but stop when he saw someone familiar running towards his way.

“Hey, is that Aiden?” Kai grab a hold of Hyuna’s hand and show her the way Aiden is. Hyuna gasped and then she sees inside of the fast food restaurant where you and Kris can also be seen.

“Oh my gosh, Kris is there. I’m embarrassed.” Hyuna stands behind Kai but Kai stay still, mumbling, “Why would you be embarrassed, you weirdo.”

“Hi hyung!” Aiden exit the fast food restaurant and ran to his way. Kai waved and pull Hyuna to his side, “Hi buddy!”

“Hyung, do you want to eat with us? We have a lot of empty seats.” Aiden said as he keeps on chewing onto his food.

“Since you want to eat, let’s just eat with them.” Kai said to Hyuna and followed Aiden inside the restaurant dragging Hyuna in with him.

 

 

You saw Hyuna being dragged in and laughed at her actions. You face to the front back and noticed Kris’s eyes are wide open. “What’s wrong with you?” You asked.

“Kai and Hyuna are together? They are girlfriend and boyfriend?” He asked, still looking shocked.

“Why do you have to be so shocked? Can’t they be together?” You raised your eyebrow.

“No, I’m just saying babe.” Kris winked and continues to eat.

Kai and Hyuna arrived at the table and she sat beside you while Kai sits beside Aiden. Quickly they made an order to eat together but after that, there’s an awkward silent.

You eyed Kris and he eyes you back, then he clears his throat to begin a conversation, “So, umm…” He paused and both the couple look at him. “What are you guys, a couple or something?”

“Isn’t it obvious, oppa?” You said, shaking your head. “Well, I need to know.” Kris answered and continue, “When will be the ceremony? Have you proposed to her yet? Why didn’t you tell me before? I could have helped you in some ways.” He said bluntly.

All the three of you looks confused and Kai tilted his head and faces Kris, “Hyung, are you dreaming right now? We’re not getting married yet.” Kai answered. “Yeah, we haven’t even had any conversation about marriage.” Hyuna continued yet blushing.

“Oh really?” Kris raised his eyebrow and nodded, “That’s disappointing. I want to see my friends get married quickly since all of you aren’t getting any younger.”

You chuckled but kicked Kris’s leg underneath the table to give him a signal to not tease his own friend. Kris got what you’re trying to say and shut his mouth up, so that Kai and Hyuna won’t be too awkward sitting with you.

---

 

 

Two hours later, you reached home after a long day being outdoors.

“Omma, who will come for my parent’s and teacher meeting, both of you and appa is busy.” Aiden came up to you while you were feeding both Evia and Jayden their food.

“When is the meeting?” You asked. Aiden sat beside you and pass you the form, “This Saturday and I will be performing soon.” He said with a bright tone.

“Who do you want to come, me or your appa?” You asked.

He sighed and put his chin on top of the table, “It will be nice if both of you come since appa has never come to the meeting before.”

“I heard you’re talking about me.” Kris came with his bath towel, drying his hair with it.

“Appa, will you come to the parent’s teacher meeting with omma?! Please please please!” Aiden went to hold Kris’s hand.

Looking at how spoiled your son is towards Kris, you shook your head and continue feeding the twins.

“Why should I not come? I will, don’t worry.” Kris ruffled his hair and went beside you to whisper in your ear, “Can you come to the room quick after feeding the twins? I have something to let you know.”

 

 

 

After all the three children has fallen asleep, you slowly open the door to your master room only to see Kris is on his laptop, sitting on his working desk.

“Are the kids asleep?” Kris asked, “Of course, if not I’m not here. What do you want to let me know?” You asked, sitting on the bed, getting ready to sleep.

“Honey, can you let me know more about Kai and Hyuna? They don’t want to let me know anything when I ask them just now.” Kris came crawling onto the bed after closing his laptop.

“I don’t know. Why are you so curious? Let them be.” You said and wanted to lie down but Kris stopped you and he put his arms around your shoulder.

“You are such a strong women among all the others.” Kris suddenly said. Your heart beats faster than before but you stayed silent.

“I have never imagined that I am again married to you. It’s funny how you ask me to leave you before because there’s a lot of ladies waiting for me but still, you agreed to marry me again in the end and have twins with me.” He grinned and pulls you closer to him.

“I’m grateful to have my tinkerbell even though you’re not the Wendy that my family wanted.” He paused and then continue, “Thank you for being the mother to my children.”

Your eyes became teary but then you laughed it off, “Are you sure you’re Kris, since when are you so sweet?” You playfully hit his chest but he maintained his straight face.

“Since I met you.” He answered. “Okay, now let’s go to sleep and don’t forget to on the galaxy light so that I can dream that I’m an astronaut.”

Before you turn on the light that has galaxy view, you gave Kris a hug and then both of you went to be astronaut together, at least in Kris’s dream.

---

 

 

“Can you sing it again?” Lay asked in order to spot Aiden’s mistake.

“There’s one time…” Aiden sang while he strums his guitar.

“Alright, that’s perfect.” Lay gave Aiden a good thumbs up and then both of then continue to create new songs together. After school, Lay asked Kris whether is it okay to have Aiden make songs with him since Lay knows how talented Aiden is, and Kris agreed.

 

“Now let’s start on the chorus, okay?” Lay said and Aiden agreed while strumming on his guitar.

“Lay hyung.” Aiden called. Lay looked up from his paper and nod in response. “Why do I have two fathers actually?”

Lay gasped in surprise at the sudden question but he tried not to make it obvious, “Umm…”

“Honestly, can you tell me?” Aiden ordered suddenly.

Lay gulped and bit his lips, “Why don’t you ask your mum instead?”

“I wanted to but…” He sighed, “It must be a sad thing right hyung?” Aiden said.

“You will know when you’re older.” Lay said, patting Aiden’s shoulder. At the same time, Kai enters the house and find Aiden and Lay together at the living room.

“Hyung.” Aiden smiled and greeted Kai. “Hi buddy, what are you doing?” Kai asked, sitting beside Aiden.

“Making new songs.” Lay answered while Aiden looks cautious. “What’s wrong?” Kai asked him.

“Hyung…” Aiden called Kai, “Can I ask you something?”

Kai nodded his head but Lay looked nervous if Aiden decided to ask the question before to Kai.

“Why do I have two fathers? I have been thinking about this last night but it just doesn’t make sense. If you are my father too like you said last year, why are you with Hyuna nuna?”

Kai widened his eyes and change his eyes direction elsewhere. He peeked at Lay but Lay just responded by shrugging his shoulder, not knowing what to answer.

“Should we continue making songs, Aiden-uh?” Lay asked, interrupting the intense session.

“No, hyung.” Aiden shook his head, “If hyung won’t tell me, I won’t be able to sleep at night like yesterday.”

Kai come to terms with Aiden’s question and nodded, “If I tell you the story, will you hate me?”

“Nope, I just want the truth.” Aiden said, preparing to hear Kai’s story.

Kai took a deep breath and started his story.

 

 

“It happened years ago when your mum was 15 and I was 16. It was during Kris’s hyung birthday party that I first met your mum. I should admit that we hyungs were bad boys last time when we were young and your dad was the one who lead us and guide us but still, we’re bad people.”

Aiden nodded and keep listening. “It just took your mum a few shots of soju till she passed out and it took me a few.” Kai wanted to continue but it felt uncomfortable explaining to your son, which is his too.

Lay noticed the uncomfortable face on Kai and he interrupted, “And then eight weeks later your mum find out she was pregnant and Kai hyung doesn’t want to admit so that’s why Kris appa took care of your mum until the day you were born till now.”

“If not because of Kris appa, your mum would have thought of abortion and you wouldn’t be here with us. So to cut it short, Kai hyung is your real appa, but Kris’s appa is the one who have been taking care of you since you were a newborn. So that’s why, Kai hyung has a girlfriend now because your mum is already with Kris appa, am I right?” Lay said.

Kai let out his ease breath and thanks Lay by smiling.

“By real appa means I am your son right? That’s why Kris appa said I do not look like him but I look like you?” Aiden asked Kai.

“I’m sorry, Aiden-uh.” Kai put his hands on Aiden’s neck, apologizing.

“I know I shouldn’t have back out when I know your mum is pregnant with you. But that’s all in the past right? You won’t hate me now right?” Kai asked in a cautious tone.

“Thanks for telling me the honest story. Now I can sleep again.” Aiden grinned widely and continues to strum his guitar.

“Thanks hyung for helping me.” Kai whispered and Lay just nod.

---

 

 

“APPA!” Aiden screamed and he ran to Kris who is stirring his cup of coffee on the kitchen counter. Lay brought Aiden home after the guitar session, since you couldn’t fetch Aiden because you haven’t closed your café yet.

“How was today?” Kris asked, bringing out apple juice for his son to drink. He pours the juice on Aiden’s favorite mug and gave it to Aiden which he gladly gulps it in one go.

“Are you that thirsty? Come let’s go to the living room, I have to feed your siblings.” Kris put his arms around Aiden’s shoulder and went to the twin to let them have their dinner.

“Appa is my hero.” Aiden holds Kris’s arms and hug it. Kris widened his eyes in shocked and looks at his son’s suddenly weird behavior, “Are you okay? Did Lay hyung made you eat something weird?”

“If not because of appa, I will not be here because omma will kill me right?” Aiden said.

“What are you talking about?” Kris gasped.

“Because of appa, I’m alive.” Aiden giggled and squeeze Kris’s arm tighter.

“Did Lay hyung tell you something?” He asked.

“Nope, I asked Lay and Kai hyung to answer my question.” Aiden look at Kris and grinned.

“Thanks appa for being there with omma when she was pregnant with me.” Aiden thanked Kris and slightly pinches Jayden’s cheek.

“If not because of appa, I will not have any siblings and I won’t even be here.” Aiden grinned again.

“When I grow up, I want to be like appa.” He grinned again.

Kris smiles proudly and hugged Aiden, “You’re my son and you know it right? No matter how grown you are and how mature you will be, you will still be my baby boy.”

“I will always think you as my first born.” Kris kissed Aiden forehead and that was when you came in quietly.

You heard their conversation and it tears you up.

‘There’s always a reason behind our hard time together, oppa. Thank you for appearing back to me.’ Your heart whispered.

 

 



---

Super sorry for the later update not because I was busy or something, I was just stuck with what I should write about Kai and Hyuna.

There will be parts about them where I will think more about it, don't worry.

Also, thanks for not unsubcribing even though I really do take a long time to update.

Don't forget to check out my other stories and I have oneshot too! If you want to make a request, go ahead and I will write it for you.

Thanks once again <3

 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/524883/