04

Daddy of 3, Kris

---

 

 

6 months later…

 

“Oppa, can we go buy groceries later at the evening? I’m running out of foods and their diapers.” You asked Kris as you wipes Evia’s bubbly mouth.

“Sure, I’m planning to do that too. So, do I pick you from your shop or are we meeting at home?” Kris asked as he applies hand lotion on his hand.

“Just meet at home. I will ask my parents to take care of the twins. I don’t want to bring them with us.” With that, you grinned and get ready for work while Kris who is already ready, takes care of the twins.

“Honey, where’s Jayden?” Kris asked you when he noticed only Evia is in the master room. “Well, where else can he be? He’s with Aiden.” You answered and enter the bathroom.

 

Kris carried Evia in his arms and left the room to go in Aiden’s room.

“Hi, little boy.” Kris knocked on the door and Aiden looked up from playing with Jayden, “Hi appa. Are we going out already?” he asked whether his father is ready to take him to school.

“Nope, we’re waiting for your mum to get ready.” Kris take a seat in front of Aiden and put Evia beside Jayden. “That is going to be a long time.” Aiden sighed and take both of Jayden’s hand.

“How do you think about your new siblings? Do they look alike? Who do you think they look like the most?” Kris bombed Aiden with questions and Aiden give it a thought before answering.

“They’re cute!” Aiden answered and pinches Jayden’s cheek, “Appa, does he look like me?” Aiden jumped into a different question from what Kris asked and look at Kris with his wide sparkly eyes.

“I thought I asked you whether they look like me or mum.” Kris raised his eyebrow and Aiden pouted, “They look like you the most.” Aiden answered with his pouty mouth but turned it into a smile when he turns his attention back to the twin.

“You and your siblings look most like the daddy. Poor mummy, you and your siblings doesn’t look like her.” Kris laughed and admires Evia who is mumbling her baby language.

“Appa, do they look like me?” Aiden grabbed Jayden and put him on his lap and stick his cheeks on the baby’s chubby cheeks.

“His cheeks look like you.” Kris pinched Aiden’s cheeks and stands up, “Are you ready for school? Have you packed all your books? Do you want to bring any lunchbox with you? Have you had your breakfast? What do you want for dinner later? Do you want to follow me and mummy to grocery shopping later?”

Aiden looked at Kris with his confused eyes and his jaw drop, “Which one should I answer first?”

---

 

 

 

“We need to find the twins diapers first!” You pushed the cart to the dry stations and lead Kris and Aiden while both of them push another cart.

Arrived at the aisle, you searched up and down through the shelves as if you’re looking for the right thing but didn’t manage to find it.

After a while, Kris came, “Honey, are you done yet?” Kris walks to the aisle with his cart full of ice-creams and treats with Aiden smiling from ear to ear widely.

You scrunched your nose and put your right hands on your waist while pointing the cart with your left hands, “Are you planning to get fat?”

“Honey, don’t worry about us. We came here because we’re worried about you standing here for fifteen minutes not finding the diapers you want.” Kris said and points at shelves, “There’s freaking lot of diapers here, babe! Which one are you looking for?”

“Oppa, I’m searching for the diaper that we usually use. I don’t want to change their diapers every two hours just because it leaked!” You slapped Kris on the shoulder and pout your lower lips, “I can’t find any though.”

“Honey, let’s just find their diapers at the different store alright? We’ll buy the groceries we need first unless you want me to just buy the groceries because all I will buy are sugary unhealthy stuff.” Kris shrugged his shoulder and walks back to his cart and walk off to the food aisle with Aiden.

“Fine.” You drag your word and follows behind Kris.

 

 

 

“Grape juice is definitely needed!” Aiden said as he puts two big cartons of grape juice into Kris’s cart.

“What do we need next, appa?” Aiden said as he looks at the drinks section. “Don’t you want black soda drink? Boy, you need to learn how to love life, grape juice are boring!” Kris teased Aiden as he grab two bottles of coke and put into his cart. “I think this is all we need, we need to ask mummy to buy the foods.” Kris said enough when he look into his cart that is full of chocolates, gummy bears, ice-cream and a lot of junk food.

He turned around only to find out you were glaring and shooting daggers at him.

“Why don’t we just buy junk food and be fat for our whole life?” You were obviously being sarcastic and shook your head and went to buy the ‘real’ food.

“Babe, you need to also learn how to love life!” Kris said with his teasing tone and followed behind you.

---

 

 

It’s nine at night and it’s a Friday night, which means staying up late for your family! After the groceries shopping, finally finding that one good brand of diapers for the twins and picking them up from your parent’s house, it is time for you to cook dinner.

“What do want to eat for dinner tonight?” you asked both the guys and both of them answers the same thing, “ANYTHING THAT GOT TO DO WITH MEAT!”

You sighed and look at the crazy bunch of groceries on the kitchen counter top, “Why don’t you help me organize this and help me cook instead of just sitting there and playing the same game over and over again?”  

Kris and Aiden look at each other and shrugged their shoulder, “Alright, if we want to eat, we must help mummy.” Kris said and walk to the kitchen with Aiden, leaving the twins on their baby chair, mumbling their baby language.

 

“What do I have to do first?” Aiden said as he washes his hands. You smiled and instructed him the work, “Peel the potatoes and carrots. And you, oppa, you peel the onion and garlic!”

“Do you want me to cry?” Kris pouted as he walks to the counter and get ready to peel and chop the onion and garlic. “I hope you cry.” You and continue with each work.

---

 

 

 

“ARE YOU READY?!” You shouted as you put in milk bottles and powder into your mummy bag.

It’s a Saturday morning and both you and Kris have planned for the whole family of 5 to go to the zoo the night before. You have put your assistant in-charge of your store for the day and Kris decided to have his off day.

“WE ARE!” Kris answered from Aiden’s bedroom and opens the door, finding you still are packing your things.

“Should we get going, babe? I don’t want the zoo to be crowded as soon as we come.” Kris said as he puts Evia and Jayden into their car seat with the help of the big brother, Aiden.

“Yeah, let’s go. Oh, Aiden, have you brought your worksheets?” You asked, reminding Aiden.

“I got it in my bag.” Aiden put his thumbs up and assure you he has his work.

Last night during family dinner, Aiden asked if both of you could bring him to the zoo as he has science project to do and it has got to do with animals. So, being the good daddy, Kris straight away said yes and immediately cancels his work schedule for tomorrow, Saturday, and you too did the same.

 “Hurry and go in the car.” Kris ordered and brings Evia out with her car seat while you carry Jayden in his car seat. Both of the twins were behaving so well and didn’t cry all the way to the zoo maybe due to because Aiden is such a patience brother since he can made both of them laugh at the same time.

 

 

 

 

After arriving to the zoo car park, Kris quickly get off the car and hold Jayden who is crying, obviously hungry and want some milk. The hardest part of having twins is that, when one of the twins is crying the other one will start crying too and it will totally start a chaos.

You trip out and also leave the car to carry Evia on your hand. Being the good and dependable big brother Aiden is, he grabs two of the warm milk bottle from your bag and gives it to both you and Kris who is already outside the car, comforting the twins.

 

Aiden helps to position the stroller for the twins, making it easier for you and Kris to put them down.

“Thanks honey, you’re the sweetest.” You caressed Aiden’s cheeks and put Evia down.

---

 

 

“Elephants lifespan is about 60-80 years. If an elephant becomes sick, the herd will bring food for the sick and support it to stand. Once the sick dies, the herd becomes quiet.” The zookeeper explains and Aiden quickly jotted it down on his notebook.

Seeing the hardworking Aiden, Kris looked you and you looked at him back with a proud mummy smile. Kris puts his hand on Aiden’s shoulder and squeezing it, giving him more encouragement to study more and learn more.

 

 

Lunch time come and Kris treated all for a burger, which is obviously Aiden’s favorite food. You were too busy feeding Evia and Jayden carrots and sweet potatoes that are blended smooth until you didn’t get any time to feed yourself.

Kris elbowed Aiden to signal him so that he can help you to have a bite on your burger.

“Omma, eat this. I’ve cut it for you.” Aiden poke the burger on his fork that he has cut up for you and points it towards you, waiting for your response.

“You’re so nice, thanks sweetheart.” You thanked him before eating it.

“You better not have a girlfriend too soon because your mum wouldn’t like it if you act this sweet to your girlfriend, huh babe?” Kris teased you and helps you to feed Jayden.

“Talking about girlfriend, is that Kai hyung and his girlfriend?” Aiden stopped munching on his food and points to the entrance of the restaurant, making both you and Kris turning your head to the place Aiden points at.

 



---

 

DID I VOMIT ENOUGH CUTENESS ON YOUR FACES? yucks that sounds disgusting ahah xD

Well, yes I know it has been awhile since the issue of Kris daddy but please don't give up on my story :(

I need more comments though. I felt like my story is becoming boring and no one wants to read it. sobbing :"(

It has been a sad month for us but life has to move on and just wish the best for Wu Yi Fan <3

Don't want to make you guys sad again so, hmmmm... please comment down below huh huh huh? xD

EXO SARANGHAJA! DADDY OF 3, KRIS SARANGHAJA! keke justkidding :D