03

Daddy of 3, Kris

 

---

 

“IT’S THE SCHOOL HOLIDAY!” Kris shouted at the breakfast table clapping like one seal lion, who is happy that he’s finally being fed.

“It’s supposed to be Aiden who’s excited, not you.” You rolled your eyes at him while munching on the breakfast he made for all.

“Appa, do you have any plans?” Aiden let out a mischievous smile while waiting for Kris’s answer.

“I actually have been waiting for the day when you and me can go on a daddy and son date. How about we go hiking at the mountains later after breakfast?” Kris widened his eyes, proud with his suggestions.

You pouted and look down your now seven month belly, “It’s all about you and him. Did both of you toss me away just because I’m pregnant and I can’t do anything fun?”

Kris and Aiden stopped talking and looked at you who’s pouting, feeling sad and left out.

“IT’S YOUR ENTIRE FAULT MAKING ME PREGNANT! I WANT TO GO HIKING TOO!” You hit Kris on the arms but Kris grabbed your wrist and grinned, “Well, I want to have a child on my own too so that’s why I get you pregnant, honey. But I didn’t just get one, I got two!” He laughed.

You sighed, “You’re such a pain in the .” Taking a huge gulp of water, you wet your dry throat after talking to Kris.

“We can go hiking after you gave birth to those two, alright?” Kris console you and you thought your energy went up back when you heard him said that but it went down again when he ignores you and turns back his attention to Aiden.

“Hmph, I hate you Kris.” You whispered to yourself and continue to eat the breakfast made.

 

 

 

“Insect repellent,” Kris searched the bag, “Check.”

“Raincoat, check.” “Snacks, check.” Kris checked both him and Aiden’s hiking beg thoroughly, not wanting anything to go missing while you sit on the comfy sofa, eating your nuts.

“Make sure not to forgot your hydration bottle. I don’t want both of you to faint at the same time.” You reminded as you put two nuts inside your mouth.

“Oh my, how could I forgot the most important thing?” Kris slapped his forehead and went to the kitchen to search two bottles, enough for the day.

Aiden went and come to sit beside you, rubbing his little hands on your belly, “Omma, if Evia and Jayden are born, I will be ten years older than them, right?” He look up to you and makes you smile.

“Yes,” You continued, “I can’t believe how grown you are now.” You caressed the back of his head and kiss his forehead, “Can I ask you a question, sweetheart?” You asked.

He nodded his head and look at you. “If you can teach one things to each of this twins about the world, what will you teach them?”

Aiden give it a thought and answers your question, “For Evia, I will teach her not to be afraid in wanting to do the things she wants to do but the things that she wants to do must benefit her in the future.”

You smiled at his answer and nod, agreeing to what he said, “How about Jayden, your little brother?”

“For Jayden, I want him to know that things don’t always go his way so he must learn to be strong and not give up.” He answered and looked back up to you smiling from ear to ear.

“You’re so smart.” You hugged him tight, “How come you have so many good answers every time I ask you a question, you’re only ten years old?”

“Because I remember everything when I was young and I know what problems I’ve faced before.” He answered, “I remember when Kai hyung said he was my father. I remember everything, omma. The day when appa’s leaving us, I was sad and I couldn’t do anything but as I grow up, I want to be like appa and compose a song for you and appa too just like what he did for us.”

Kris’s ears perked up and smiled, “You know I didn’t mean to leave you right, son?” Kris walk back to the living room, wanting to know what Aiden will answer. “I know you didn’t want to leave us, appa.”

Your eyes became teary after remembering what had happened last few years and you didn’t want history to repeat itself. Kris turns his head and faces you, noticing how your eyes formed tears, “Don’t cry, honey. If you cry, I’ll cry with you.” Kris wiped your tears that fell with his thumb.

“How can I not cry? Aiden’s answer is like grown up answers and how can you remember everything? I can’t even remember what I did when I was four.” You pouted, making tears falls down more.

Aiden’s eyes teard up and hugged your tummy, “I didn’t mean to make you cry, omma.”

“You didn’t, honey.” You kissed his head, shaking your head in disagreement to what he just said, “You just make me happy how you’ve grown up so much and you’re such a good son.”

Kris stares at the beautiful tears that roll down on both of his most beloved person cheeks, you and Aiden. “Do you want to make me cry too, honey?”

“Well, you said if I cry, you’ll cry. So cry!” You shouted teasingly and Kris’s tears dropped while he was pouting. He took a step forward and kneeled before you, putting both you and Aiden into his hug, “Both of you is just what I want in this life.”

---

 

 

“When are you due?”

You called Hyuna to ask her out if she’s not busy, since you need to buy some baby stuff that hasn’t been bought yet. Hyuna agreed and met you up at the shopping mall.

“Well, the doctor say in around two months, I don’t know.” You shrugged your shoulders while looking through at the clothes sections for baby girls.

“Are you nervous?” Hyuna asked, curious about what you’re feeling since she has never experience it before.

“So much!” You said in a loud tone and continue, “It’s weird how I think this twin is my first born. I even forgot that I have a ten year old son. I don’t know but it is weird that I’m feeling like this is my first time getting pregnant.” You confessed and look at Hyuna, wanting to know her opinions about it.

“Well, maybe this pair of twins is from the person you really love not from the person who just ‘give’ it to you.” Hyuna answered straightforwardly.

You nod your head in agreement as she continues to talk.

 

“He once asked me that will I ever leave him when I know he has a son out there. I was shocked because obviously I know he has a son since I was there when the child was growing up. When I asked why he would ask that kind of question, he answered that he’s scared if he tells the story to his girlfriend, the girlfriend will leave him.” You know Hyuna is trying to tell you something directly, so you kept quiet and tries to catch everything she said.

“And now that child is growing up to be a good brother with two good parents. I told him that not to worry about our relationship because I have made the worst mistake too, aborting my own baby.” She sighed but smiled, “I don’t want to let him go, ever. He is the first guy to make my strength rise back up. He’s brave to admit what wrong he has done.”

You nod but kept silent, while looking through the clothes, which attracts Hyuna attention and she turns to you.

“You know-,” She stares at you but you interrupted her, “Is your boyfriend, Kai?”

Hyuna’s eyes looked down and she bit her lips. You smiled and patted her shoulders, “I don’t mind, babe. As long as you’re happy, I’m happy. I know he already has a son but that son now belongs to me and Kris. Just don’t leave him in times of hardships, which you’re planning to do.” You hugged her with a wide smile on your face, “You help me through all the roller coasters in my life and here I am wants you to have your life back. You’ve gone through a lot just because of me.”

“There’s a reason why you appeared in my life, Ara. If you’re not here and if we never meet each other, I won’t be finding a guy again since I have totally lost respect for guys. Thanks, babe.” Hyuna hugged you back and your tears dropped again.

“Is this an emotional day or what? Just now Aiden and Kris made me cry and now it’s your turn!” You pouted and hit Hyuna softly on her shoulder, “Let’s continue picking clothes out for this twins shall we?” Your eyes glowed back.

---

 

 

“Do you want some drinks?” Kris asked Aiden while they stopped hiking, sitting at a bench provided.

“I- need—“ Aiden tires to catch his breath and it makes Kris chuckled, “Silly boy.” He gives Aiden a bottle of water and he gulped it in one go.

“You’re not going to have some, appa?” Aiden asked but strangely, Kris doesn’t feel thirsty. “I’ll drink it if I’m thirsty.” He keep back the bottle inside his bag and ask Aiden to look at the beautiful nature in front of them.

“Do you really remember what happened when you were young?” Kris asked, not looking at Aiden. Aiden nod his head, “I remember you were the first that I saw and you were the one who teaches me a lot of things, like this.” Aiden draws a big circle and look at Kris with his proud smile, “You said that if I love someone a lot, I have to draw this big circle with my hands and says that I love that person this much.” He said as he draws the circle.

“What more do you remember?” Kris put his arm over Aiden’s shoulder and pull him closer.

“When I pronounced tomato as tomoto and you laughed really hard which makes me cry.” Aiden answered.

Kris was shocked at his answer and pouts slightly, “You’re the miracle that happen in my life. I’m happy you loved me even though I had to leave you and your mum.” Aiden shook his head and hugs his dad from the side, “I never hate you, appa.”

---

 

 

Two months later…

 

“Ahhhh…” You moaned in pain while you slowly rubbed your stomach and you know that you’re due date is near.

“Kris is not home. Aiden is sleeping. My phone is at the living room.” You groaned in pain and gather all your strength to stands up, with your hands on both of you waist. “I need to get through this.” You say to yourself and walked slowly to the living room where everything was dark but you decided to ask Aiden for help.

“Honey!” You knocked on his door, waiting for him to hear you and responds. “Honey!” He didn’t reply, “WU AIDEN!” You shouted his name and as soon as he hears it, his eyes shoot open and quickly opened the door.

“Honey, help me call your dad.” You scrunched your face in pain and Aiden’s eyes went wide open but finally snap back into reality and ran to the living room, grabbing your phone and dialing Kris’s number.

After a few rings, Kris answered the call and Aiden said, “Appa! Omma is in pain! Can you come back home now?” Aiden nod when Kris responds and help you to sit down on the couch, “Omma, anything I can pack? Appa ask me to pack your clothes.”

You smiled, trying to hide your pain and caressed his cheeks, “I’ve packed it already. The bag is near the mirror. Just go and grab that.” Aiden nod and quickly turns all the light and search for your hospital bag, thank god you get it ready earlier.

 

While waiting for Kris to arrive, Aiden was there beside you, helping you to calm yourself down by giving your warm water and rubbing your big belly, soon to be small back.

“It was around this time too when I got into labor when I was pregnant with you, honey.” The current labor you had, reminds you of when you had your labor while pregnant with Aiden.

“Can I come with you later, omma? I want to see them too.” Aiden asked you carefully. “Of course you can, you’re the big brother so why can’t you come?” You hugged him tight and waits for Kris to arrive which takes forever.

 

The sound of keys are heard and finally Kris’s back, “Baby, are you alright?” he walk up to you and kneel before you, rubbing your belly, “It’s just contraction but I’m feeling that I will due soon, honey.” You answered, looking at Kris’s concerned face. You wiped his sweat, “I’m sorry that you have to rush here just for me.”

Kris jaw drops and tilted his head, “What do you mean? You don’t have to be sorry. I want to how my Evia and Jayden will look like as well. Also, I promised you that I will be there for you, didn’t I?”

You smiled and scrunched your face in pain again when the hard contractions begins again.

“Appa, hurry up and bring omma to the hospital!” Aiden interrupted and shakes Kris around.

“Geez, I know you’re excited!” He knuckled Aiden’s head and helps you up, “Come on.” And then, the journey of the three of you starts anew that night.

 

 

 

“You’re doing good job, sweetheart. Push more!” The doctor said in a loud tone asking you to push harder.

“Oh we can see the baby’s head. Will it be Jayden or Evia first?” The doctor said to encouraged you and you pushed more harder this time, trying not to cramp your face up.

That moment of happiness when you finally gave birth to the older twin at the same time Aiden was born was just unbelievable. Aiden saw his little sibling and he shed a tear, a beautiful tear.

“IT’S EVIA FIRST!” The doctor grabbed Evia, the girl twin, and put the little girl on your chest, after cleaning up her body.

Then, it’s Jayden turn to be born. While holding Evia, you pushed harder this time again and Jayden was born right away.

“Awww honey.” Kris wiped your tears and kissed your forehead, “You did it.” Kris shed a tear and look at both of his own offspring now on your chest, crying.

You were speechless. It has been a long time since you heard the sounds of crying newborn babies and not it’s yours and Kris’s.

“Aiden, see? That’s you sister and brother.” Kris brings Aiden near you as he look closely to the newborns.

“Time to cut the cord. Daddy, will you want to cut it?” The nurse asked and Kris happily nodded, “Of course I do.”

“Cut it here.” The nurse ordered Kris as he cut the umbilical cord for his first daughter, Evia and then moved on to his first born son, Jayden.

“Congratulations, guys. These twins are healthy pair of twins and they look cute!” The doctor congratulate both of you and Kris while Aiden still stares at the beautiful newborns.

 

After a few hours later, you were feeding Evia with a smile on your face. Kris was carrying Jayden on his long arms while Aiden took a nap since the three of them had a long night.

“I can’t believe my offspring’s will be identical twins.” Kris said while continue staring at his son.

“You made this happen, honey. Thank you so much for letting me experiences this awesome feeling.” Kris turns at you and give you a kiss.

“Without you, Evia and Jayden wouldn’t be born.” He smiled proudly as he continues to stare at Jayden and then Evia while you feed the younger twin.

“No wonder Evia came out first, she was the active twin.” Kris realized it and as usual, he stares at the beautiful angel in front of him.


---

 

NOPE THIS IS NOT THE END! Just wanted to update this because I want all of you to be happy.

I'm just speechless at what is happening to Exo right now. I really hope they will move out to other company that can manage them better.

It's because of them, I've been stucked on my phone and laptop for the whole day :"(

I can't imagine if Kris is leaving Exo behind which I hope that wouldn't happen.

Whatever it is, I hope Kris will update his ig and says that 'Galaxy is nothing without me.' if that makes sense haha

STAY STRONG EXO STAY STRONG EXOSTANS STAY STRONG KPOPPERS

ALL FANDOMS ARE HERE TO SUPPORT YOU!

 

#WeBeliveInYouKris

#Overdose3rdwin

#SMentWorstCompanyInKorea