-seven-

First Fall of Snow II: REVELATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(a/n: just to help you out, look for the same date in the pov of sungmin, to know what sunny is talking about in her diary)

“LEEEE SSSUUUNNNNYYYY!” I cupped both of my hands in my ears to protect it against the dolphin shriek. There welcomed me is a big and tight hug from my bestfriend. “You better have a good explanation for not replying to all our emails and calls. We’ve been contacting you like hell and you got nothing in return. You know how worried we are? I thought you got send off to north korea or whatever.” I laughed out loud.

“Calm down Jung Sooyeon. I got a valid explanation you know,” And I explained and told everything including Sungmin.

“What the? All this time I thought it was just a simple asthma. Oh sunny, you should have told us earlier. What if---- what if you got an attack then that would leave us wondering what the hell is happening to you? And Donghae was right. It was you all this time, the one he was in love with. OMO. This is a destiny Sunny.” And the rest of the night was spend talking about our lives, laughing and gushing. There’s so much to catch up.

 

------------

December 7, 2011

 

It’s funny how everybody views Sungmin as a hard and cold man, being able to capture the heart of every girl. It is funny how they admire that cute face and smile without knowing the reason for that. How they were fool by the façade he is trying to put up. Without knowing that behind it is a wreck guy trying to fit the pieces of his life to answer his questions. Why everybody is leaving him? Why I and his parents did? That behind that smile is where he hides his tears and agony. And I am lucky enough to be able to see that side of him.

 

I smiled over the memory of him crying yesterday; maybe he is really still soft inside that the old Sungmin is still there.

Ringgggg! Ringgggg!

When the bell rang everybody hastily went out of the room. While I tidied up my things back in the bag, I happened to glance back at. He’s smiling unto himself.

"Minnie what are you smiling at?" I asked as I approached him.

"Uhm- I just remembered something." he said pulling my by the hand. "Com'on lets grab some food."

"Can I go home early, Minnie?" Jessica asked my last time if we can go on a dinner with Donghae.

"Wae?" He inquired without looking at me,

"I need to do some stuff."

"Like what?" he asked some more.

"Dating." Just messing Minnie.

"Then I just send you home." Oh?

"I thought you're hungry?"

"It's okay for me. Ppali, you're going home right?" Is he mad? After we went to his car, silence took over. He didn’t try to speak so do I. I’m afraid to talk, he might not respond to me.

"Right!" I looked at him.

"What's right?" What did he mean by right?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter