-Two-

First Fall of Snow II: REVELATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Flashback-

Middle school.

 

"Sunny, come here." Jessie flawlessly waved her hands overhead to get my attention. I was thinking twice if I really need to go near since she was having time with her friend.

"Faster, Sunny." She raised her voice a bit. Got no other choice I went to her.

"Jung Sooyeon, what is it?" I teased as I reached her side. That make the guy beside her laugh which she immediately eyed making him stop. Poor DongHae.

"This fishy said he saw a picture that looks just like you." Jessie explained then nudged Donghae.

"Here." He gave me a piece of card after a minute of scrambling his bag. I flipped it and as it faced me a young girl and boy was printed in it.

It is exactly me, not someone who just looks like me.  The memory is still as fresh as if the picture was taken yesterday.

Dug.Dug.Dug.Dug.

There comes my silly palpitation again.

"You okay?" Jessie worriedly stood up from her chair and held me. Sharp girl. She may be noticed the changes in my expression.

"Yes, I just got shock." I smiled.

"I thought you have this scary asthma attack of yours, again." She sighed in relief and I accompanied it by a small chuckle.

"Can I keep it, oppa?" I looked at DongHae.

"I don't think my friend could mind . . . so yes. Its yours." he respond.

"Thanks. I got amazed. She really looks like me. Is the guy your friend?" I asked again and he nodded.

"Best friend of mine. I wonder who's that girl. It isn't you?" I shook my head. I denied.

So he developed it and even saved it. It's been five years. He still cares.

"Thanks again. And please don't tell your friend that you stole his picture." I laughed. "I got to go. Tippa is still waiting for me." I waved goodbye.

Why are you like this Oppa? I thought as I walk towards the door.

-end-

 

 

"Btw, I am SungMin. Lee SungMin."

"Yah Weird girl. Saranghaeyo."

Like a broken tape recorder his voice keeps on circulating over and over again. He's doing a good job in messing my head and it's been like this for the past 4 hours.

Dug.Dug.Dug.Dug.

And my heart beats keep on banging the walls of my chest bringing a familiar pain in me. You are back.

"I'm asking you. WHY? Why?" I made my last nag at the picture before I slip it between the pages of the book. I reached for my notebook.

"I hope this will work as what that guy said." I mumbled starting to make another entry.

 

November 25, 2011

 

My day is okay.

It's ah

 

Okay I lied.

I had my attacks twice this week today and yesterday. And I'm feeling anxious right now. Why? They are haunting me down.

 

Yesterday I thought I was able to escape the unending flashes of his camera. Yet fate always want to play and I was the one he target.

The guy followed me to until I reached the place next to the annex building.

Today, he dragged me to an ice cream shop. He ask me several questions which I didn't mind to answer.

He is pissing me. He and his acting. He made me confuse and hate myself.

 

 

If things would be different and he isn't from my past, I could have play along. Making him taste the bitter result of his game.

If things wouldn't be complicated and different, I could have been tell him my name and identity.

If I am not me I could have fall in his charms and trap.

 

But unfortunately everything doesn't suit any of the condition.

Cau—

 

 

---------

I saw myself walking down the hallway getting far from the opening of the cafeteria. I decided to get some time for myself away from those lenses when I heard footsteps coming behind me.

"Yah!" A not so deep man voice calls for an attention. I didn't bother to look for the person, I know it's not me

"Hey you!" There is another calling from the same voice. I was getting near to the end of this path, to the place where am I supposed to head.

"Yah. Are you deaf?" The voice sound irritated this time. But I didn't turned around even I knew it was for me.

"YAH. WEIRD GIRL!" I felt a hard gripped on my hand after a voice shouted. That makes me turned around. His touch doesn't felt right. It sent too much electricity to my body.

"Uhmm-- ? A--" I wanted to shout back but my tongue forbids me. I felt anxious after seeing the face of the guy who had been taking my pictures. I laid my head low and fixed my eyes on his hold. Still w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter