-Four-

First Fall of Snow II: REVELATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

November 30, 2011

I rummaged the bag my eonnie brought for me, yanking out all its insides. Toiletries, clothes and personally thing. I'm looking for a specific clothe for me, after realizing that I've in bed for the last 4 days and I didn't go to school for 2 days now.

"Oh yeah!"I exclaimed seeing the uniform neatly folded at the bottom. Just as I expected she is a girl scout for almost bringing the whole house here.

I immediately rushed to the bathroom bringing with me the uniform.

"You can now act normal." I talked to the person in the mirror.

"No need to fear. As what the guy said you can fully recover." And she smiled at me. After hearing the good news I hurriedly go back here without any doubt. I was so excited of living my life that I didn't even take time to continue listening to their own convo. First time in my life that I felt alive and hopeful.

"I will be able to be truth to myself now. I hope he will accept my again." I whispered to myself as I left the room.

------------------------

"Sunny!" I heard a loud bang cause by the door afterwards was the voice of my sister shouting my name.

"Why did you left the hospital without any word. Did you know how Dr. Jo and I panicked seeing the room emptied and stuff scattering all over the place?" I slightly laughed at the exasperating expression of my sister but really touched by her care. "You should have left a message or tell us. You left your phone and I can't contact anyone. Fortunately a nurse saw you leaving the hospital in uniform and Donghae confirmed it. Weve been worried about you sissy. " She rushed to my side and gave me a hug. Catchting me off guard a book I was holding slipped from my hand reaveling a picture I've been keeping.

"I love you eonnie." I said receprocating the act. "I love you too, Sunny."

"Isn't it SungMin?" she picked up the picture after breaking the hug.

"Yes eonnie."

"He still remember you?" I shook my head.

"I'm glad he didn't. He must hate me for leaving him before." I said a little sad.

"He can't hate you. Nobody will hate a cute creature like you." she pinched both of my cheeks and smile.

"Yeah right eonnie." I sarcastically replied to her silly statement.

"Stop stressing yourself SunKyu. I know he will understand your situation if you told him. Stop dodging your fate. Arasseo?" she smiled, gave me a quick hug and stood up.

"Go with the flow SunKyu-yah. Pain is always part of loving. So if you are worried too much about it don't." I stayed silent for a moment.

"I'll call you when the dinner is ready."

--------------

November 30, 2011

 

"Pain is always part of loving."

I qoute from what my sister said. Where did she picked this thing up?

Anyways, there no need to fear anymore like in the past. I can be healed now. Things change and I can befriend him now. The fate that forbids me in the past is slowly deminishing in the air. Seems like a new hope is opening in this new season.

Did you know what happened a while ago after I left the hospital?

We talked. And we spent time.

I'm very happy to be with him again. And I'm very happy that I had less fear now.

But I'm sad that he only treat me like this because of the bet. I am sad that the sweet guy I met before turns to ice.

Lee SungMin changed alot. I guess 10 year is long enough.

 

Ps. I introduced myself as SunKyu. I don't like that name but SunKyu doesn't lie. Unlike Sunny full of pretense and denial.

 

-------

Flashback: 10 years ago (note that the flashback in the last chapter is connected to this)

 

I’ve been here for about 30 minutes and I didn’t made any move to join the other children. Better watched them from afar, all I need to do is to observe them unnoticed and my deal with my mother is done. I made a faint smile while watching them.

“I envy them for having an opportunity to enjoy their childhood.”  I whispered to myself.

“Why didn’t you joined them?” I got stunned when a boy approached me all of a sudden. /He is quite my age, with a bowl cut hair and in a fancy dress, a formal polo, knee length short and suspender/. How did he get here? As I’ve been watching he was there on the other side of the lot taking various pictures.

“You didn’t also joined them, why?” I respond and I feel bad for it sound like a sarcastic one. But to my surprised he just laughed it off.

“You’re funny.” He added. “I don’t know those kid so I’m afraid to join them they might shoo me away.” He continued.

“And you come to me. I’ll definitely shoo you.” I said and he laughed again.

“At least you’re one and they are bunch.” He reasoned out. This guy know to bridge an ending convo. “Btw. I’m SungMin. Lee SungMin.” He held out his hand.

“Okay. I need to go.” I walked away.

“Go back here tomorrow. Let’s play my friend.” He waved.

-------------------

“You look like you want to go out again?” My mom commented as she joined me looking outside the window.

“No mom, it is just you see that guy?” I pointed the guy sitting in a rock on the vacant lot and my mom nodded. “He’s been there for a couple of hours.”

“Yes, and you’ve been observing him for that long?” I half consciously said yes. “You like him?” she added.

“What? I didn’t said that!” I protested and saw my mother smirking. “NO, no no. It's like this, I met him yesterday and he said I need to go back. And I didn’t take that seriously since I’ve been pushing him away. I never knew he would wait for me.” I said in a stress manner.

“You look stress out? You really need to go out.” She said.

“I don’t want to.”  I said closing the curtain.

“Go. And give him a jacket he looks cold.” She meekly smiled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter