The Diary

First Fall of Snow II: REVELATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

October 12, 2011

Click! Click!

There goes that guy again taking random moments in this cafeteria.

Click! Click!

He pointed the camera at my direction and adjusted the lens. He always do that. They said that he is a chick magnet. It might not be that obvious cause he don't have that genuine features but he has this natural cuteness that can capture a girl’s heart.

Why am talking about him anyway?

It's been a month since I started going to this school. I already adjusted to the changes and such in this school including me being a loner. It's a choice of mine. I knew a lot of familiar faces here. One, DongHae and Siwon, since they are my best friends' man. Two, the girls, though I didn't tried to talk to them. Not that they didn't also tried to. They did but I suggested them not to mind me. It's better to pretend not to know them. Seoul didn't change that much since I last came here. The school however did improve in many ways. Its facilities gone better in years.

Maybe it’s enough for today since my hand already gone numb. And class will start soon. Btw, this is my first entry. They said I should start filling this up.

 

October 15, 2011

That guy, is he planning on putting me on a magazine or what. He keep on taking pictures of me. Or am I just assuming. Why would he do so anyway?

By the way mom called again for the nth time checking on me. They are so protective as if I am dying. They even send Annie eonnie here to be my company. Am I that weak enough to live on my own? I already passed the first wave so the second doesn't seem impossible.

 

October 20, 2011

A guy tried to share a table with me last week but I denied him. Am I that mean? No, it’s for his own protection also. Friendship begins with a simple hi /hello. Just like what happened years ago. Maybe I should skip school. Aish. It isn't going to work anyway. As if dying knowledgeable will give you extra credit.

 

October 30, 2011

Sorry for not updating you about my life lately. I spent two nights at the white walled room again. I forgot to bring this thing. And I did make my parents worry again. Why do I have to make them suffer and worry every time I feel sick?

I felt sad yesterday. Jessica sent me an email last night about her planning on going on a vacation here on December. She also said that the girls including her really miss me. I do miss them yet I still have to control it. I've already decided. It's a way to protect them. If I only knew this would happen I won't ever let myself be close to anyone. It hard to leave people who you spend half of your life with.

 

November 1, 2011

Time moves so fast right? That guy I told you, I saw him with a girl yesterday and it seems like they broke up. I'm not surprise though since he is a known devil here in school. Yes, people judge him as a heartless man same as they judge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter