-Three-

First Fall of Snow II: REVELATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Tot-tott-tott-tott~

I am tired. I can feel the numbness of my body. Is that even possible? Numb but you can felt it?

My breathing is in its normal pace but the pain in my chest is still there. My head is also throbbing like someone hit it with a hammer yet is it’s bearable.

~Tot-tott-tott-tott~

A certain sound catches my attention but I remained my eyes close. I knew where that sound come from. A machine that detects heart beats and draw lines on its screen. I don't know what they called it.

So I’m back. I’m here again. White sheet, comfy bed, the pink curtain and the flower on the edges of the window. Just like how I remember it more than ten years ago.

I tried to move my fingers, one by one. Next was my eyes. Left first then right. I adjusted my eyesight to the blinding light.

“Eonnie?” I called out when I see no one is inside the room. There are some fruits in the side table and a cup of coffee left in the other small table.

“Eonnie? Are you here?” I lifted my back from the bed and roamed my eyes in the room. As I expected it, I’m back in the same room, 120.

I slowly pulled out everything that's been attached to my body, the needles and such.  I left my bed and walked to the bathroom expecting to see my sister there. But it reveals the opposite. No one is there. I then paced to the door and twisted the knob to open it. I tucked my head out first and check if someone is there. When I was sure enough I walked out of the room and take a tour in this place. I went to the child's play room, take a glimpse of the nursery and lastly I decided to take a visit in the office of that guy.

 

"What is it doc?" I'm about to pull the door open when I heard my sister's voice from inside.

"The result arrived already." A voice of a guy response to my sister's question. "As what I've said last week she is in a progress. And this incident is not something to be bothered. It's just due to some stress. But just make sure you make her get the enough rest she needs, her medicine and diet."

"That stubborn kid." My sister butted in.

"If she follows what I said there's a possibility for a full recovery."

That statement made a ting in my ears. I am happy. I can be heal. I felt suddenly hopeful about the new found news that I run immeditely back to my room. This same opposite event happened years ago.

 

-Flashback-

"Umma!" I struggled hard enough to free myself from the strong gripped of the nurses her. I cried for my mom but she didn't looked back at me.

"Umma, Appa!" I yelled again. I saw one of the nurses approached me while the others tried to stable me. In with one pinch from my shoulder I felt sleepy. Then I was unconcious.

"Umma!" I jolted from sleeping. I watched the room and I realize no one was around. I hastily leaped out of my bed after getting rid of all the apparatus that was attached in mu body. I looked around the place. I don't exactly know why I was there. All I understand is my chest always hurt and I felt being drown. I can't breath normally.

"No cure?" I heard someone shouted from a room. I tiptoed and saw my mom in tears from the window. Beside her dad is sitting in a calm posture consoling mom.

"I'm sorry mr. and mrs. Lee. But I need to inform you that the only thing we can hope is to find a donor before she reach the age of 20." The guy explained.

"There's no other way? A surgery? Medicine. We pay for anything, at any cost just to cure her." My father begged in a desperate tone. The once calm aura was gone but still trying hard to act strong.

"A surgery can lenghten her span. But it's a risk. The medicine only helps to lessen the pain. Other than that we can only depend on natural ways. Diet, rest and avoid extreme emotions. And most especially praying.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter