-Five-

First Fall of Snow II: REVELATION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 1, 2011

 

Since the bet I got no other way escape so...the real plan is to talk to him. To know the reason why he changed. To heal his heart. To bring back the sweet SungMin.

And if possible to be with him as long as I can without letting him fall for me. I will just play along with the bet as what Hae advice.

 

"Why do you love to go here?" I was in deep thinking when he start asking question.

I also wonder why I'm here. I lifted my head, observing the falling leaves.

"It's peaceful here. Feels like heaven.” I uttered.

"How can you say that it’s like heaven here? You've never been there." As expected from him. I turned and looked at his eyes intently and he also did the same.

"Own definition. You always asked about me, now's my turn. Have you ever fall in love?" He just stared at me quietly. I don't know if the question went out of boundary to make him pissed off.  It’s way too personal. Or he really don’t know how to answer it?

"You're beautiful!"

Far from the yes I was expecting is his answer but that somehow an indirect affirmation.

"That's not the answer.”

"I'm sorry." He apologized and stared down on the ground "I don't believe in love. It's a fantasy made by people to escape pain and reality.” Such a lame reason. That alone can't make a warm person turned someone like you now. But why am I expecting an honest answer from someone who barely know me.

"So that's why you kept on hurting girls? You can't force the world to believe that there's no such thing as love by letting them feel what you feel. Pain is just another evidence that true love exist." I countered.

"Talking like God. Have you ever fall in love?" Now the question was fired back at me.

"I wish I can." I honestly answer throwing my gaze away. Is this the answer I was trying to get? Did fate let you change because of the fact that I can’t be with you? Or is it me you change you? Nice assumption Sunny.

"Then you got no right to teach me. We are the same." He smirked. Where’s the warm smile? "Enough with that topic. Why don't we just talk about our likes?"

"We were not the same. I'm sorry."

"For what?" He asked confused because of my sudden apology.

"Every word I said. And for let-- I'm sorry."

"It's nothing. You've got a point that's why I won't hurt you no matter what. You're different." He smiled.  Thanks for reminding that I’m different. That I am weaker than the rest.

"It's going to be the other way around." I’m the one who might hurt you. And I’m sorry. I looked away.

"Okay." And back to silence before he speak again. “So what is your hobby?"

"Nothing. Or maybe visiting this place, having some peaceful time for myself. You?" he pointed the camera at me, then clicked it.

Click! Click!

Captured.

"Obviously this. But I do sing sometimes." But something about you still remained the same.

"That's all? You seem the same. I don't believe to what our teacher said. You didn't seem to change after knowing you." I mocked and he laughed.

"Try to get a backstage pass first."

"Whatever."

Click! Click!

"Change my mind. You did change. You became weirder in my eyes."

"Look who’s talking. But you also did change. You became more beautiful in my eyes." And He let out a sincere smile.

My task seems easy.

------

December 2, 2011

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter