A Strange Feeling

RUINED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

~~~

 

Few days later, Seohyun was charged from the hospital however, the Doctor did not allowed them to bring Gabie home since the baby needs special intensive care for at least two months.

 

Yonghwa came to the hospital that day to take Seohyun home. But before they go, they pay a visit to their son first. Gabie looked so adorable and cute making Yonghwa’s heart melt in instant. And for the first time since he married Seohyun, he feels right when he look at her as the mother of his child and HIS wife. It’s not Soojung on the picture anymore. It is not Soojung whom he envisioned to be his wife and the mother of his child now.

 

He felt confuse. Does he still have feeling for her? He probably don’t know but at that moment, he felt so warm looking at Seohyun holding their precious child in her arms. His heart was beating fast whenever he looks at her.

 

“What the heck?” He whispered to himself aas he put his hand over his chest hoping it would calm down. But it doesn’t. Seohyun turned to him and smiled brightly at him that took his breath away. He shook his head and massaged his temples.

 

“Maybe I’m overworking up myself.” He thought and nodded to his kind of logic answer.

 

“Yonghwa Oppa. Don’t you want to say hi to Baby Gabie today?” She asked nervously.

 

“Aah. Sure.” He walked to where Seohyun was sitting and kneeled down extending his hand to his baby and softly caressed his tiny face, then to his small hands.

 

Gabie suddenly gripped his finger.

 

Yonghwa gasped as a joyful feeling crept his heart upon that small and cute gesture.

 

“Annyeong Gabie. I’m your Appa. Welcome to the family. I bet you’ll be a strong boy just like me.” He smiled genuinely at him.

 

Seohyun felt how strange Yonghwa was – so gentle and caring.

 

‘What are you thinking? Of course he would be like that to his child but never to you.’ She told herself. But as she remembers when he carried her that day to the room, she felt a glimpse of hope burning up within her heart but to drop gain as she thought Yonghwa did it so that he won’t be embarrassed in front of others.

 

Her mind was filled with thoughts as she observed the nervous Yonghwa in front of her.

 

She fed her baby in front of him and they both bid goodbye to him, promising that they will visit him every day.

 

 

~

 

 

The car trip was so silent. Seohyun observed how Yonghwa drove the car absentmindedly and smiled to himself foolishly, that gave her goosebumps as she never seen him smile so brightly. Ever since ‘that’ accident, she felt that he changed. She would really like it if Yonghwa became friendly with her but what really matters right now is he’s caring and gentle with their baby.

 

The possibility of him leaving her with their baby has been long forgotten. She turned her face to the window and smiled lightly before surrendering herself to a deep slumber.

 

 

As they arrived an hour later at their house, Yonghwa was surprised that she fell asleep and knowing how heavy sleeper she was, he didn’t try to wake her up. So he just opens the passenger door and pulled her in his embrace to carry her bridal style. He climbed up the stairs carefully not to wake her up.

 

He leaned down and put her gently on the bed as he was about to get up her hands that were circling his neck for support tightened around him and pulled him closer bringing them into a compromising position. He held his breath as their lips were centimeters away. She unconsciously pulled his nape and they end up kissing. That all it took for Yonghwa to nearly lose his mind. He held her hands and detached himself from her. He sprinted out of the room and went to the kitchen to have some cold water to calm his crazily beating heart.

 

‘What the hell is happening to me? It’s just a kiss. We’ve done more than that. But… But why is my heart beating like this? I never felt this towards her before.’ He thought.

 

 

~

 

 

Seohyun woke up from her sleep and found herself in their bed.

 

“What? Why am I here? I was just in the car with Yonghwa, then I slept. How come I eneded up here?” She stretched her arms as she exited their room and went to their kitchen. She found Yonghwa drinking a can of beer there. She ran and snatched the can from him.

 

“What the ?” He shouted angrily at her. She stepped back a bit but still looked at him.

 

“What do you think you’re doing? Drinking in daylight?”

 

‘It is because of what you’ve done Lady. You’ve buckled up my mind and crumbled my thoughts.’ He thought.

 

“I am free to do whatever I want. Give it back!” He tried to get it back but she moved her hands away faster than him.

 

“Aren’t you supposed to go to your work?”

 

“I took a day off.”

 

“Why?”

 

‘Because I want to watch over you! You are such a fool.’ He thought.

 

“Because I feel like it. Since when do you interfere with my business? You have no right ok? I’m not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter