Twin Hearts

RUINED
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWO

 

 

Warning: If you don't like conversations, do not read this chapter :)

 

 

What we really are , is something we cannot deny , for goodness' sake we’re twins. We were formed on the same time and came into this world together. We have this eternal bond that cannot be broken this easily, and I won’t allow a man to come in between this strong connection we have. So, I will forgive you”

………………………….. -Soojung-

 

 

~~~

 

Seohyun woke up a little sore and alone that morning.Last night, after Yonghwa did it to her, he left her to see his friends. She cried herself to sleep,her body felt so hurt and her stomach was seriously hurting. She’s aware that Yonghwa’s abuse is very bad to her health and it may risk the baby’s life, but how can she ask him to be careful? What right does she have? For him she was a just piece of trash, and whenever she will ask him to be gentle, he'll just do the opposites. She’s truly helpless!

 

 

That life she’s living is suffocatingher. She’s like being pulled harshly from all sides! Oneside,Yonghwa’s cold behavior and the other side is her baby that she must protect with all her life.

 

 

It was an unrequited love from the start buy she took the risk. She ruined him, she's the reason why he is not happy so she must endure this unending pains.

 

 

She could feel something damp between her legs; she touched her thighs and pulled it to get shocked with a red liquid. Her eyes widened as she rose her body to get up. But she's still weak and fell back on the bed.

 

 

After some minutes she forced herself to get up and wear some clothes. She tried to call Yonghwa but of course he didn’t pick up. She climbed down the stairs carefully and supported herself, she grabbed the door knob to unlock it, but she paused a little as she felt the pain again.

 

She successfully opened the door but got shocked as she stared back at her identical copy, her mirror, her twin Soojung standing in front of her. She clutched her stomach and looked at her sister through her blurred vision and reached for her face.

 

 

“Soojung-ah.” Seohyun weakly said as soon as she saw her sister.

 

 

“Seohyun-ah.” She can’t help but look at her sister with much longingness. It’s been a while since she saw her beloved twin sister.

 

 

“Soojung. My Soojung…AHHHHH!” She screamed as a wave of pain struck her.

 

 

“Seohyun-ah, are you okay? What is happening? Are you hurt somewhere?” Her voice is full of concern for her sister whose already crying because of the pain. This is the first time she saw her in such state.

 

 

“Soojung help me please. My baby. My baby. I’m losing my baby please help us.” She grabbed Soojung’s hand, begging for her help befor she fainted weakly on the floor.

 

 

Soojung rushed to her side and tried to wake her up but in vain; she panicked and searched for her phone before dialing a number and calling someone.

 

 

“Oppa! Come up here quickly please.”

 

 

~

 

 

In a matter of seconds, Kim Jongin, Soojung’s boyfriend came rushing to them, and saw his girlfriend’s sister lying on her arms unconsciously.

 

 

“What happened to her?” Jongin asked her crying girlfriend.

 

 

“I don’t know She’s in great pain earlier. I’m scared Oppa. Let’s help her please.” Soojung said as she sobbed harder. She’s scared, very scared for her sister and her unborn child.

 

 

“Hey it’s okay, we’ll save her.”  He gently said to her before pulling Seohyun from her arms and carried her to his car and Soojung run after him, they placed her in the back seat and Soojung sat next to her and held her in her lap.

 

 

Soojung touched Seohyun’s face and saw her bruises. She also saw some purplish marks over her body. She hugged her sister upon realizing what is happening to her so-called married life. This is not what she was expecting to see. She thought Seohyun is already happy with her life after she got what she wanted but this is complete opposite of that life. Her sister is lying lifelessly in her arms with an unhealthy body.

 

 

“Seohyun-ah. My Seohyun. Open your eyes please. I’m here now. It’s me your Soojung. I love you so much. I can’t afford to lose you, please don’t leave me huh? And I’m not mad at you anymore. See? I came to see you today. Pabo! Do you think I can survive without you?”

 

 

Jongin pitied her girlfriend. He knows how much Soojung loves her sister. She can give up anything just to make her sister happy. They’ve been together for just a few months but it’s enough for him to kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter