( wy) The Strongest Men Fall ( So cross my name off your wall )

all little things (that we once said)

A/N. i wrote this after watching wooyoung guested gag concert back in 2012 and it basically just sits in my wip since. This was different, but i had fun writing it lol. Het pairing though, so if it's not your cup of tea i suggest you to move on, that said, this fic is not a rated one.

 

 

the strongest men fall ( so cross my name off your wall ) 

wooyoung/ shin bora

fluff-angst, pg

1210 words

 

 

The clock ticks in at 8 am and the static noise of the alarm wake her up. 

"Ah really, it can't be 8 already... " She sits up groggily.  One hand uncovering the blanket whiles the other hand swiping her mused bangs aside from covering her eyes. Damn, she really needs to get that haircut.

" Noonaaaa..." The bump beside her moves, his still half asleep voice alluring, somewhere between a whine and a plead  and she stops for a second to smile, appreciating this rare magical morning where she can watch his peaceful face squished flush to the pillow. Adorable.  " Don't go..." He fakes a pout with eyes still too full with sleep to open.  Fakes, because she knows he doesn’t pout when he's really upset. He's actually pretty scary when he’s angry, and there’s nothing cute about it, he is a man,a busan born on top of that . But he has his own charm while being like that, she thinks. Although the occasion rarely happens, and not to her, no never to her.  

He reaches his hand to her, " Cancel everything and stay with me juseyoong~..." He pleads, finding her hand and trapping it between his cheek and the pillow he’s lying on, blinking with exaggerated innocence and damn her stars because he’s just so good at this. 

She tilts her head aside, heart melted, an audible awww almost escapes she lips before she snaps back and realized his ploy. " Yah.  Don't act cute now Jang wooyoung.. I'm running late, " she scrambles to get off the bed. " Kajskdjfhjf where's my ..."

" Shin Bora noonaa..." Wooyoung singsong her name with the sweetest honeyed voice, propping his head on an arm. His blond hair mused between his own fingers as his eyes gazes at her softly. Bora swears heaven itself opens up and shines gracefully down upon his smile and then she stumbles on one of her forgotten heels on the floor and falls face first to the carpet. 

Wooyoung chuckles.

" I'm fine.. I'm fine.." she declares. Lifting one hand up as a signal before she pulls herself together and straightens her back and catches sight of a very amused Wooyoung. " You're enjoying this aren't you.." She narrows her eyes on him.

His smile turns into a frown. A very cute adorable frown, what the hell. One that she has seen him shamelessly do to get his way around things. " Noona don't leave me. Please stay~~" 


" Oh No.. No .. Don't pull that pout on me.. " She puts on  her shoe, the one made her fall earlier, the other one still missing. " My schedule is full today. I'm prerecording gag concert in an hour..," She finds her shirt and her stockings, contemplating for a while before forgoing the stockings and just slip into her button up. She picks up her skirt from the floor and prays that no one at the set will notice she's wearing the same clothes from yesterday.  " I'm mc-ing a showcase for this new rookie girl group 8poodle or 8doodle or something.. " She bends to look for something on the nightstand, it’s not there.  "--and I still have to be on your Ok Taecyeon movie premiere, I wonder why it’s titled Mr. Greasy," she rummages through the pile of clothings on the floor, tossing them mindlessly to where wooyoung is at, they’re his anyway. Where is that damn thing? She huffs. " Anyway I need his autograph.. I repeat I need not want, i need.. My cousin-- , eeeeeyyyy cover you self, you're not good for noona’s heart like thaat..." Bora glances at Wooyoung , the blanket pooling low around his waist, she can see Wooyoung’s hipbones peeking dangerously. She pulls at it and throws the blanket haphazardly to cover Wooyoung's bare body. It lands all the way to cover his head. 

" Noonaaaa..!" He whines, hands fumbling to uncover himself but the blanket is wide and it took him some time to free himself.

Boras chuckles and bends over to help uncover him and once again, finds him pouting. " I didn't do it on purpose..  " She says, Wooyoung puffs his cheek as a reply. " Well, maybe a little..."  Bora smiles.

" You're pretty when you smile..." Wooyoung smiles back and blinks his eyes. Bora throws a pillow at him.

" Yah! Don't blink blink blink to noona like that.. "  too damn adorable, her heart curses. But she still need to find that thing.

Bora kneels and looks under the bed, just incase. It’s not there either. Where is that damn thing? She swears she puts it on the nightstand. Bora presses her palm to her forehead as she sit up, this is terrible, it will not be pretty if she lost it, but just as she’s about to recheck the night stand, Wooyoung speaks.

" Noona...” She hear him calls, and when he gets her attention, Wooyoung continues. “..can’t you leave him..? “

It was different this time, there are no teasing in his tone, no trace of his usual aegyo. This is not the childlike Wooyoung who is looking back at her, nor is this the idol with his witty words , this is the wooyoung that’s been her secret for a few months now, as she has been his.

 " Wooyoung I--...", is all Bora manages to say. Because they have been here before, has done this conversation plenty of times and both of them knows that they--, whatever they are, --can never be.

" Never mind.” Wooyoung lower his gaze, his palms fisted on his lap before he breathes out and, “ Here," he turns to pull something under his side of the bedsheet and reaches to give Bora a ring, her engagement ring.

" Wooyoung, i’m so sorry.”  

“ Don’t be. “ He smiles wryly, “ I know i’m not. My only regret is that I was a few years too late. If i was just born earlier, or met you earlier..”

" I don’t know  if I can see you after your schedule on inkigayo tomorrow.” Bora says after a moment of silence.

" It’s okay I'll wait.”

" I'll be very late.”

"I will wait. Noona, I'll wait till you come to me. No matter how long it takes.”

" Wooyoung don’t be like that.”

The ring is cold in the grasp of her palm, but maybe her heart is colder, or else why would she allow herself to play this riddiculous game with wooyoung, a game where they both know they will never win. Maybe they’re both foolish.

“ I’ll be whatever i want to be, “ Wooyoung says to her, stubborn, but then he smiles cutely, “ Now go go gooo or you’ll be late. Noona fightiiiing!!” he gestures, and oh her heart just breaks a little more.

" Noona saranghaeeee~” was the last thing she hear before closing the door behind her, she avoids seeing his face, afraid of what she’ll see there, afraid of what he’ll see in hers. She takes a few breaths before straightening her back and walks towards the exit.