008

Back Together with My Best Friend

My idea of a gang is like the kid in the Singapore Drama - On The Fringe.

I don't know how to put it in words but the gang Tao and Hyeyoung are in is somewhat similar to the one in the drama ^^

*No, I didn't copy from the drama, please dont misunderstand. If you are interested, please do check out the first episode here. It is a mandarin drama, and is has english subtitles~*

So enjoy~~


Hyeyoung's POV

Jackson made Tao and I the heads of a small gang. When we met up with the rest of the gang members, I realised that there was another girl with me. We did our introductions and the gang members respected me and Tao because of our ranks in the gang and the entire system of Jackson's. Jackson told us to meet the rest, everyone was waiting in a small meeting room for us to arrive. I felt awkward because the moment we stepped into the room, everyone stood up and greeted us.

Tao looked as if he was in a gang before and signal for them to sit down. I just stood tall, and proceeded to the seat next to Tao. The gang members all nudged each other as they stared at me. Tao noticed their staring and he slung his arm over my shoulders. They all quietened down as they realised I was Tao's woman. Tao had gotten orders from Jackson to receive a new batch of girls tonight and he repeated the orders to the guys.

They nodded their heads as I did a scan of each and everyone sitting at the table. They all looked like they were in their late twenties or early thirties, with tattoos inked onto their arms and shins. There were two of them in their late thirties. They were the ones that were having a poker face on as Tao was talking. They were rolling their eyes and scoffing at Tao who was giving instructions. Even though I was new at this, but if someone disrespects my man, they will get it from me.

I decided to just watch them instead of blowing my top straight away. When Tao was done, they scoffed and folded their arms. They asked questions that Tao had already went through, Tao was going to repeat it again because he didn't know that they were not listening. I looked at Tao and placed my hand on his lap. I was pissed.

They started off by saying, "Huh, who are you to tell us what to do?" when Tao patted my hand and repeated what he said. I gritted my teeth as they continued to mock Tao. I couldn't take it anymore as they mocked him. I slammed my hand on the table and stood up, surprising everyone. Those two looked up at me, amused as I glared at them. "Are you guys even listening to him in the first place?" I questioned.

They stared at me and mocked me, "Little lady, who are you to talk to us like that?" I rolled my eyes and said, "Who am I? In case you didnt notice, i am the head of this group. You guys act like the big ones but all you do is just sit there and scoff like little kids. You ask who my man is, to tell you what to do. Well he is the head appointed by Jackson. Either you accept it or you can ask Jackson to change his position. Now just sit there and shut the hell up." 

 

Author's POV

The two men were pissed but they admired Hyeyoung for her guts to talk back to the two burly men. They nodded and kept quiet. Hyeyoung sat down and folded her arms, as Tao looked at her, amused. He did not know that there was this side of Hyeyoung. He made a mental note: Not to piss Hyeyoung off. He then rest his hand on her thigh in attempt to calm her down and she did.

Later at night, the group made their way to the place where they locked up all the women. Hyeyoung looked into the locked rooms and saw girls inside, hands tied up and bruised. Hyeyoung felt bad and Tao's hand reached to her waist, rubbing her sides to comfort her. They took the girls and pushed them into the back of a van and they drove off to the pub. They  were told to stay there until further noticed.

 

2 MONTHS LATER

Hyeyoung became the most sought after woman in the pub because of her beauty, iness and toughness. Every guy that enters the pub wanted to have a piece of Hyeyoung, however Tao's men will always be around to stop anyone from touching the prized jewel of this place.

Tao and Hyeyoung had been in the gang for two months already and they had learnt to be ruthless. In the during of two months, Tao had already been in several fights, fighting with and without weapons. As for Hyeyoung, she had mastered the art of seducing men and gained some martial arts skills.

The gang had run into problems with a rival gang because of some matters involving Hyeyoung. The rival gang's underling had been touching her when Hyeyoung was working in the pub. He slid his hand up and down the uncomfortable Hyeyoung's thigh and Tao saw. Immediately he went up, pulled Hyeyoung away, punched the guy in the face and warned him, pointing his index finger, "Bastard, get away from my woman." And he pulled Hyeyoung away.

The guy was pissed and there was already bad blood between the rival gang and Tao's, before Tao took over, so the guy went back and told his boss that Tao has punched him. His boss got angry and let the word that they will be challenging Tao's gang to a fight at some deserted place out. Jackson came to know about it and asked Tao to explain. He did and Jackson's eyes widened. "No one touches the prized jewel of this pub!" And he told everyone in Tao's gang to get ready.

Tao and gang then made their way to the abandoned building where the other gang was already waiting. The other gang had weapons lying around and Hyeyoung was afraid of what might happen even though Tao had experienced fights that involved weapons before.

"Well, look who's here~" The head of the rival gang smirked and said when he saw Tao.

 

 

 

HEY SO THIS IS THE NEXT UPDATE~ KEKE HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT! So please comment on how this story had been so far so I can know what you are thinking~ Have I gone out of point? Or has this story become boring and need more action? Please tell me~

Well, a hint for you, there will be some action or fighting scenes in the next update, so please anticipate yeah? KEKE thank you for reading and supporting my story till now!

 

COMMENTS? SUBSCRIBE?

 

LOVE LOTS