006

Back Together with My Best Friend

Hyeyoung's POV

"Baby, get up, we will be late for work~" I cooed. Tao and I were in bed and he had his arm on my waist. I gently took his arm away and stood up to go to the washroom, but before I could leave the bed, Tao pulled me back down and knelt over me, caging me beneath him, in between his arms and thighs. I chuckled and asked, "What are you doing yeobo?" "Nothing," Tao whined, "Just want to look at my wife~" "Well do you plan to look at me from this position?" Tao smirked and brought his face close to me, "Nope, I plan to see look at you like this." I smiled and he leaned closer to my neck. He then gave me little kisses on my neck and shoulder. His hands slipped up my pyjama shirt and I stopped him.

"Hey, you did you do that for?" Tao whined. I pushed him away and he fell on his back, on the bed. I sat up on the bed, and turned to look at Tao. He groaned and I said, "Dear, are you always so ually aroused?" He laughed and said, "When I am with you, yes~" I then crawled towards him on the bed, and caged him between my thighs. I was leaning in close on him, and he smirked. As I was leaning close, I could feel his little brother poking me. I laughed silently to myself, as I kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around my waist to bring me closer. I slowly kissed his neck and just when everything was getting heated  up, I hit his chest and said, "Let's go get ready!" I then got off the bed, away from the shocked and aroused Tao.

He grunted in fustration as I smirked, facing away from him. I slowly removed my top and showed him my , since I didn't wear a bra to sleep the previous night, and I knew he was watching. I played with the band of my short pants and before I could pull it off, I felt a pair of hands, grabbing my waist and pulling me onto the bed. "What are you doing?" I asked innocently. "Stop tempting me~" Tao said. "Tempt you?" I asked again.

He then circled the area above my chest. "It has been 3 months since we did it~ We were busy with our individual cases and now you are tempting me? I am never gonna let you off now~" Tao said. I figured, after looking at the clock, that since we have another 4 hours before work, we can have a round. Tao seemed to know what I was thinking about and smirked. "Don't worry, we won't be late~ I know how much you hate being late~" And Tao dived in on me.

 

Author's POV

9 months later

"Congratulations to The Best Police Couple in the force! Happy anniversary in the force!" The colleagues of Hyeyoung and Tao said as soon as the two of them entered the office. Everyone was throwing confetti and they were having a small toast. "Thank you everyone!" Tao said while beaming. Hyeyoung was taking a sip from a champagne glass when he said that. After Tao finished, Hyeyoung passed the glass to Tao, and he drank from that. Everyone cheered and someone shouted, "Tao! Is the champagne nice?" Tao laughed and set the glass down on the table, then he pulled Hyeyoung close to him, "Yeap! The nicest I've drunk!" and kissed Hyeyoung on her lips.

While they were having this small celebration, Hyeyoung and Tao's immediate boss came in. "Tao, Hyeyoung! I need to have a word with you both, come to my office now." Everyone silenced and Tao held Hyeyoung's hand, walking out of the office. They entered the boss' office and Hyeyoung was a little worried, she thought something had gone wrong. Tao patted her head and mouthed, "Don't worry, I'll be here for you." Hyeyoung then smiled.

"Sit down please." "So what's up?" Tao asked the boss the moment they all sat down. "I have an investigation on a human trafficking syndicate. We need the both of you to enter the syndicate group to get some leads." "Boss, can I go alone?" "Tao, why? Let me do this with you?" "I can't let you get hurt again." "I'm sorry Tao, we need the two of you to be in this together." The boss then proceedrd to tell them the details. They had wanted Hyeyoung and Tao to act immediately. Tao and Hyeyoung then stood up, thanked the boss and left the room.

Hyeyoung closed the door and saw Tao walking away from her. She ran up to him and held his arm, "Tao, why didn't you let me go with you on this case?" Tao faced Hyeyoung and said, "I can't let you get hurt again. Remember the last time? You-" Hyeyoung raised a finger to his lips to stop him from saying anymore. "I know that you are worried that something like that will happen again. It won't ok. I promise."

 

Flashback

"Put the gun down!" Tao shouted. Hyeyoung whipped out her gun and pointed the gangster who was pointing a gun as his hostage's head. Tao was distracting the gangster as Hyeyoung stepped closer towards the gangster. "DON'T COME ANY CLOSER!" The gangster shouted and Hyeyoung froze. She slowly placed her gun on the floor and stood up with hands above her head. Tao looked at Hyeyoung for a monent and turned back looking at the gangster. He asked, "Hye dear, what are you doing?" Hyeyoung ignored him and stepped forward.

"Hye!" "Put the gun down. I am unarmed now. Release the hostage." Hyeyoung said to the gangster as she inched towards them. She kept eye contact with the hostage, telling her not to be afraid. The gangster was caught in a gang fight and he ran off. In order not to be caught, he decided to take someone hostage even though he know it is a crime even worse than a gang fight. Soon Hyeyoung was in front of the hostage.

Seeing his chance, he shot the hostage at her shoulder and shoved her aside. Before Tao could do anything, the gangster locked Hyeyoung's neck with his arm and pointed the gun at Hyeyoung's head. "HYE!" Tao shouted and Hyeyoung was slightly frozen. She had expected to be held as hostage but did not expect the hostage to be shot. "Put down the gun mister. You are already making a big mistake." Tao hissed. "You should put down your gun. If you want your darling to be alive."

"Holding a police officer as hostage is a huge crime. With the crime of being in a gang fight and shooting a hostage with a gun that is not registered, do you want to add another crime to your name?! Put your gun down!" Tao said. The gangster was getting agitated and he kept shaking his hand that was holding th gun. "Calm down, " Hyeyoung said. "Shut up!" The gangster said and Hyeyoung had to act now. She signalled to Tao that she was going to act now.

She head butted the gangster, since their mission on getting the hostage away from the gangster had been fulfilled, it was now to arrest the gangster. The gangster flew backwards after the impact on his face. Hyeyoung immediately ran towards Tao and to get her gun from the floor. "BANG!" A gunshot rang out and Hyeyoung froze. An immense pain shot through her right shoulder and she fell onto the floor.

Tao had already called for back up and they arrived immediately. After hearing the gunshot, Tao immediately shot the gangster on his shoulder, not wanting to kill the guy. The other plain clothes police men came running and arrested the gangster, bringing him up the ambulance already prepared.. Tao ran up to Hyeyoung and called for another ambulance. Hyeyoung's lips were turning white because of the pain and Tao was panicking now.

The sound of the ambulance's siren rang out and Tao immediately carried Hyeyoung towards the ambulance. Hyeyoung held onto her wound in attempt to slow down the flow of blood but she became too weak and fainted.

End of flashback

 

"You have no idea how scared I was that day." "I was shot at my shoulder, not my heart. Furthermore it didnt hit anywhere serious." "But that shot landed you in the hospital for a full week! I was so afraid that the gunshot will take you - even though it was at your shoulder. When you fainted, I almost-" "Don't worry dear. We will do this together and I promise you I wont let this happen to me again." Tao knew he couldnt beat Hyeyoung. He sighed and nodded. Hyeyoung then tilted his chin and pecked his lips.

"Come on, let's get ready." Hyeyoung said and pulled Tao into their own office.

 

 

 

 

 

SO YEAH CHAPTER 6 OF MY STORY ^^ SO HOW WAS IT? DID YOU ENJOY THIS UPDATE? KEKE THANK YOU FOR READING AND PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT UPDATE ^^

COMMENTS? SUBSCRIBE?

 

LOVE LOTS