014

Back Together with My Best Friend

Author's POV

"Omma~ Mi want candi~" Yiyang squealed when Hyeyoung went past the candy aisle in the supermarket. He wanted to start whining, when Hyeyoung said, "What did I say about candies and whining?", in a motherly tone. At 10 months, Yiyang had learnt how to talk and walk, he is such a fast developer. Yiyang pouted and said, "Mwammy said, no candy when cough..." Hyeyoung nooded but seeing her cute son pouting, she gave in and said, "Ok, you can choose one." "Yay~" He held his arms up and Hyeyoung went closer to him.

He wrapped his arms around her neck and kissed her cheek, "Saranghae omma~". You are just like your dad. Hyeyoung thought and smiled, "I love you too baby." Hyeyoung had migrated back to Korea, to bring Yiyang back to his original country and to bury Tao. "Later we shall go to Auntie Mei's house ok?" Auntie Mei was their caretaker and Yiyang's nanny. "Yay! I like Auntie Mei~" Yiyang beamed and Hyeyoung ruffled his hair, "Aigoo, why is my son so cute?"

Hyeyoung dropped Yiyang off at Auntie Mei's place and went to work. She had resumed her job as an undercover police, she wanted Jackson in jail for his bad deeds and for making her lose her husband and her child's dad so early in life. She is currently in a case which was investigating a drug syndicate. The human trafficking syndicate was already closed in the States, after the arrest of Jackson's other right hand man. He was arrested for the human trafficking syndicate and for the murder of Officer Tao.

Hyeyoung wanted revenge so she decided to accept the case her boss has given her, to investigate the drug dealing syndicate. She knew it was dangerous and she knew Tao wouldn't let her but she had to. She found out from her boss that the person in charge of this syndicate is Jackson.

Jackson you are going to pay for this.

1 year later...

Hyeyoung was well-known in the Seoul police force. She was the ice-cold top notch undercover police officer. Hyeyoung worked her way up the ranks and now she is a high ranked police officer. No one knew why she was so cold other than herself. Everyone find her fierce, and everyone was afraid of her, because they knew she had been in the traids as undercover and she got her toughness from there. They have also heard that Hyeyoung had been in fights and she had tamed the toughest gangsters.

Two months later was Yiyang's 2nd birthday and he was at Auntie Mei's place as Hyeyoung was at work. Yiyang was having a time of his life at Auntie Mei's place because she had organise a party for Yiyang as a birthday celebration. However things weren't going as well for Hyeyoung at work.

Meanwhile...

"! Don't run!" The buff guys were chasing Hyeyoung yielding parangs. Hyeyoung ran away from them, barely escaping them. She was badly beaten up because the corner of her lips were bleeding and she suffered cuts on her face. She managed to escape from the gang fight that happened and that resulted in the two guys chasing after her.

She kept glancing behind her to see if the distance between them increased, without looking in front, he knocked into a guy on the streets. His files dropped onto the floor and he cursed. She looked up at that guy she knocked into and both of them stopped moving. "Hyeyoung? Is that you?" Hyeyoung was about to say something to him when she heard, "THERE SHE IS! !" Hyeyoung started to run in the direction behind the guy.

The gangsters chased her and was following closely behind her. She picked up speed and glanced at her watch. ", Yiyang's birthday!" and because she was looking at her watch, she tripped and fell, causing the thugs to catch up wth her. "Where can you run off to now?" One of the two thugs menaced towards Hyeyoung. Hyeyoung stood up and wanted to run off but the thugs blocked her way. They threw the parangs away because they felt that they would be too hard on her.

They kicked and punched her, but Hyeyoung was no pushover. She retaliated with the skills she got from the force, the traids and most importantly from Tao. Those two thugs were beaten away by Hyeyoung. "Watch your back ." One of them said and they ran off. Hyeyoung saw as they ran away when suddenly she had a giddy spell. She held onto the wall next to her as she rested.

"Are you alright?" A man's voice rang out. A voice too familiar. Hyeyoung looked up and saw the man she knocked into earlier. Kris.

Kris' POV

She knocked into and I felt my world stop. I have been searching for this woman for so many years. "Hyeyoung? Is that you?" Of course it is her! What are you saying?! "THERE SHE IS! !" The moment this was said, Hyeyoung ran past me and then two buff guys also rushed past me. I turned around and saw them chasing the love of my life. I went after them, I was so afraid something might happen to her.

I stopped a distance behind those three, hiding behind a wall. I saw as the two guys started to gang up on Hyeyoung. She didn't even retaliate and let those two guys hit her. I almost went over to help her when I saw her fight back. What ever happened to the demure Hyeyoung I knew? Those two thugs were then beaten away by Hyeyoung.

I saw as Hyeyoung held onto her head and held the wall for support. I rushed to her and asked, "Are you alright?" She turned and stared at me, like she just saw her enemy. "You saw everything?" She asked and I nodded. She then winced in pain so I held onto her. "Are you really alright?" I asked again and this time, she hit my hands away and said coldly, "I'll live." And she staggered away.

I noticed the ring on her forefinger when she held her head. Is she married already? "Where is your husband? Why is he so irresponsible, how can he leave you alone like this?!" I shouted at the leaving Hyeyoung. She came running towards me and she grabbed my collar. "Don't. Talk about my husband like that. Tao isn't irresponsible!" Tao? She is married to Tao?!

Suddenly Hyeyoung's mobile rang and she released my collar to answer the call. "Yiyang-ah! Saengil chugha! Ne, omma is going home soon! See you later~ Ne, nado saranghae~" Then she hung up. Omma? OMMA?! WHAT, OMMA?! Hyeyoung stared at me again with that killer glare, then she turned and left.

Married? With a child? Tao? Omo, I am so confused. I spend so many years finding her and she just suddenly appears in front of me, gets beaten up by thugs, fighting and talking like a gangster? What happened to her? Where is Tao? I have so many questions.

 

 

 

 

 

 

HELLO! THIS IS MY NEXT UPDATE~~ How did you guys find it? Did you enjoy the update? KEKE Please comment your thoughts and subscribe? Thank you for being patient with me and please stay tuned~~

COMMENT? SUBSCRIBE? UPVOTE?

 

 

LOVE LOTS