002

Back Together with My Best Friend

Author's POV

So let's fast forward to the middle of the school year. Tao and Hyeyoung are engaged, yes, but only Austin and Jenifer knows about it. The other students thought that they were only dating. You don't know, even at the second year of school, there are many girls waiting for Tao to break up with Hyeyoung. They anticipated every little quarrel the couple have, the little rumours of Tao having another girl or Hyeyoung having another guy went around. Well, there were guys too, trying to hit on Hyeyoung.

There was this once the argument between Tao and Hyeyoung that escalated so quickly, it almost ended as a breakup.

 

Flashback

"Hey y," Damien came cooing to Hyeyoung. Yes, the same Damien that Hyeyoung, they ended up in the same school again. "Did you miss me?" He said as he sat down on the bench next to Hyeyoung, gliding his hands up and down her thigh. "Get your hands off me, jerk." Hyeyoung hissed and jerked her thigh away. Damien laughed and held both her hands tightly. He then said, "But, I missed you baby~ After 3 years, and you still look fine-" Damien said and he breathed in deeply, the smell of her perfume, before continuing, "And you smell nice~"

Hyeyoung stood up, wanting to get away from Damien, but got pulled back down again. Hyeyoung fell sitting on Damien's laps and he wrapped his arms around Hyeyoung's waist. "Let go off me! Damien!" Damien ignored her and said, "Do you remember that night? I missed being inside of you. Do you wanna?" Hyeyoung's eyes widened in shock as the memories of that night flooded into her mind. Damien chuckled as his hand travelled to Hyeyoung's thigh and started squeezing her thigh. Hyeyoung gasped but her struggles were fruitless because Damien held on tight.

"Get your hands of my girl!" A voice thundered out. Hyeyoung looked up in shock and saw an angry Tao storming towards them. Tao pulled Hyeyoung away and gave Damien a punch on his face after pulling him up. Damien fell to the floor and stood up, wiping away the blood at the corner of his mouth. "Ha, well, isn't this Tao." Damien smirked. "What do you want?" Tao said, his tone scaring Hyeyoung.

"Well, nothing. Just having some fun with my girl." Damien said. Tao scoffed and said sarcastically, "Your girl?" Damien threw a punch at Tao and Hyeyoung screamed. She squated down next to Tao and said, "Don't bother about him. Let's just go, please?" Hyeyoung looked at Tao with pleading eyes and Tao stood up, and grabbed Damien's collar. "Stay away from my girl, or it would not just be punches I'm giving you." Tao threatened and grabbed Hyeyoung's wrist, pulling her away.

"Why did you let him touch you like this?! And you sat on his laps?!" Tao exploded once they were alone at some place. "Tao, I didn't..." "YOU DIDN'T?! I SAW YOU ON HIS LAPS, AND HIS HANDS ON YOUR THIGHS?!" Tao shouted at Hyeyoung. Hyeyoung started to tear because Tao was shouting at her and she was being maligned. She could not explain herself because Tao was very angry. "Would you just listen to me?" Hyeyoung started.

"Why should I? You sat on his laps and want me to listen why you sat there?" Tao said as he eyed her angrily. "Why are you so stubborn? Can't you just listen to me?" "Me? Stubborn? Well, YOU ARE the stubborn one." "Why are you being like this?!" "I am jealous ok! You are my wife and I love you! I can't see you around other guys!" "Well, if you love me, YOU SHOULD TRUST me that I didn't want to be on his laps! Why are you being like this?" "This is your fault I'm behaving like this! I am jealous and hurt like this because of you!"

Tears started pooling in Hyeyoung's eyes. "Listen to yourself! Have you any idea what you are talking about now?! If you are so miserable being around me, let's just break up!" Hyeyoung half-shouted. Her heart bled as she said this. Hyeyoung looked away from Tao and started sobbing. Suddenly, a pair of protective arms wrapped around Hyeyoung's waist. "No." Tao whispered. "But if you feel like I brought you hurt, let's just call it quits! Since you feel that it's my fault, let's just bre-" and stopped. Tao had spun Hyeyoung around and hugged her tightly, and Hyeyoung just let her tears flow freely.

"Don't tell me to break up with you again, I will die without you!" "But you are so angry! And you are saying stuff that hurts me!" "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... I was way over my senses... But why were you sitting on his laps?" Hyeyoung pushed Tao away immediately and asked, "What?" "You wanted to explain so I'm letting you do it." Hyeyoung looked up at Tao's eyes and said, "That was Damien."

"Damien? The name sounds familiar." "Damien- The guy that me." Tao widened his eyes and grabbed Hyeyoung's shoulders, "You mean he was the one that you?! Hye! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" "I tried to, but you wouldn't let me explain. You see, if he me, would I want to sit on his laps?" Tao hung his head low and whispered, "Sorry..." "You didn't know, I don't blame you..."

Tao then hugged Hyeyoung tightly and patted her head. "I'm sorry." Tao said again. "Don't be..." Hyeyoung said. "But baby, please, please, don't ever ask me to break up with you, don't you ever." "I'm sorry Jagi, I won't..." And they hugged. Tao then planted a kiss on Hyeyoung's forehead. Hyeyoung then buried her head in his chest for comfort.

End of Flashback

 

Tao chuckled when he thought of this. He couldn't believe how dumb he was to be screaming at the girl that went through so much. Hyeyoung walked towards him and he gave her a hug.  The fight was over a month ago but Tao still couldn't forget the fight. "Tao, why are you hugging me?" "I just wanna show how much I love you." Hyeyoung chuckled and said, "Well I can tell that you don't, your hug isnt tight enough."

Tao was taken aback at Hyeyoung's first half of her sentence. He smiled and hugged her tighter when she finished her sentence. Hyeyoung laughed in his arms and he whispered, "I cannot stress enough how much I love you." Hyeyoung felt what he said was cheesy but she was touched. She returned the hug and said, "I love you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO HEY THIS IS THE  NEXT UPDATE^^ SO FOR NOT UPDATING YEA? HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS UODATE! I WILL TRY TO GO INTO THE MAIN TOPIC AS SOON AS POSSIBLE(?).

KEKE THANK YOU FOR READING! PLEASE ANTICIPATE THE NEXT UPDATE^^ SO COMMENTS? SUBSCRIBE?

 

LOVE LOTS^^