Noona, be mine. - Sehun

One-shots

As soon as oh sehun was born, you have been taking care of him since your mum and his mum were close friends. Being four years older, you felt you have the responsibility to take good care of sehun, as if he was your younger brother. And as time goes, baby sehun has a crush on you. ;)

---------

4years old (yo) sehun & 8yo you: 

" Noona, play with me! " Sehun wailed as he kept on tugging on your shirt while you're doing your homework.

" I can't, I have to do my homework, " you said, not looking away from your homework.

" Noona, " -sniff- , " please... " -sniff- Sehun said as he climbed onto the chair and shoved his face infront of you. 

Looking at how pitiful sehun was crying over the hours, you thought you should stop doing your homework since you couldn't concentrate either. 

" Alright, let's go, " you put down your pen and held out your hand which sehun then came holding yours. 

A blush then came on sehun's face which you didn't really seem to notice as you thought it was because he cried for hours. 

---------

7 yo sehun & 11 yo you:

It's a brand new beginning, a new school, and a new surrounding for sehun. The first day of school. 

" Noona, I don't want to go to school, " Sehun said as he watched you helped him with his shoes.

" But sehunnie, everyone has to go. School is nice place, you'll get to learn stuff everyday and make new friends. Don't you want to have 

more friends? " You looked up and smiled at sehun. 

" But- "

" No buts, let's go ok, we don't want to be late on the first day of school. " You said and held out your hand. 

" Yeah, noona. " Sehun sound disappointed but what can you do, everyone has to go through this.

" After you're done with school, let's go home together ok. And on our way home, I'll buy you ice cream, " You suggested which sehun took it with excitement and immediately, his worries were gone. 

--------

11 yo sehun & 15 yo you:

Sehun had a high fever due to being caught in a rain and he has appointed no one else but you to take care of him. 

" Omma! I want noona here otherwise I won't take my medicine! " Sehun started throwing a tantrum.

" Yah! Just eat the medicine and go to sleep! Noona is still in school. " 

Suddenly knocks on the bedroom door were heard.

" Good afternoon Mrs Oh. Hi sehun, how are you doing today? " You bowed to greet sehun's mum and went closer to sehun to check on his condition.

" Good thing you're here. He wants you to look after him otherwise he won't take his medicine. Will you help me with it? " Mrs Oh asked and sehun kept nodding pleading you to stay.

" Sure. " You gladly accepted and Mrs Oh left the room.

" So someone is being naughty huh. " You gave out a sighed. 

" I-Ionly want noona. " A small confession was being made without you noticing and you just laughed over sehun's cuteness.

" Aww that's very sweet. Now there's something even sweet - tadah, " -you took out sehun's favourite candy- .

Once sehun saw it, he tried snatching it from you. 

" No. Only after you take your medicine ok? " You instructed and sehun complied.

---------

12 yo sehun & 16 yo you:

Everyday without fail, you would fetch sehun from school despite being in different schools. And one of the days, you appeared with your boyfriend, waiting for sehun to be dismissed.

" Noona! " Sehun shouted as he waved to you from a distance. You smiled and wave back. 

* Who's that guy? * Sehun thought and frowned as he appraoched you. 

" Noona, who is he? " Sehun asked.

" Sehunnie, he is my boyfriend, kai. " You introduced kai to sehun and sehun to kai. 

" Hi sehunnie. " Kai smiled and as he went on to pinch sehun's cheek, sehun immediately slap him off and back away. 

" Only noona is allowed to call me that. " Sehun glared at kai and all kai could do was to laugh it off. 

" Yah sehun-ah, how could you do that? " You told sehun off for the first time.

" Hey, it's alright, he's still a kid. " Kai wave a ' it's ok ' but you're mad as sehun isn't behaving himself. 

" Who's a kid. " Sehun spat. 

" Yah, oh sehun, better apologise you hear me, or don't you call me noona. " 

Without saying anything, sehun immediately ran away. 

---------

After the incident, sehun was upset as firstly, you never scold him before, secondly, no one could have you, no one, but him. 

---------

It has been days since you've talked to sehun and you felt bad for scolding him infront of his school mates and kai. Although you still did wait for him everyday after school, sehun just won't talk to you throughout the journey.

After 2 weeks of the incident, you realised sehun has changed. Everyday after school, sehun has been seen leaving the school together with different girls with improper dressing (shirts tucked out) and unkempt hair. And this applies to the girls that appeared with sehun. 

" Sehun-ah. Can I have a word with you? " 

" What do you want? " Sehun replied in an annoyed manner and you sighed. 

" I just need 10 minutes. " 

* Now I get your attention. * Sehun thought.

" Make it quick. " 

" Let's go to somewhere else ok. " 

----------

At a bubble tea's shop:

" Sehun-ah, " you started, " what's going on these days? "

" What do you mean what's going on? "

" I mean, who are the girls with you and- " 

" You jealous noona? "

" J-jealous?! What I meant was, I will give you your own privacy and freedom, but if you mess around with the girls, I will inform your mum, you hear me? "

 Sehun smirked before saying, " So what you meant is that... I stop messing around with those girls and mess around with you? " 

" Yah! Oh sehun! " 

Sehun smiled bitterly and kept his head down without saying anything and as you watched, sehun's expression was changing. 

" Yah. " You soften.

" Noona, why? " 

" W-why what? " 

" Why him? Why kai? " 

" Sehun-ah, " You tried reaching out to him, and when sehun looked up, you realised he was crying. " Yah! What's wrong? " You questioned, worrying about sehun.

" Noona, do you not like me? " 

" Sehun- "

" You stopped calling me by my nickname too. " 

" Sehun, you see- "

" Do you still think I am a kid? " 

" It's not it, what can I do to make you feel better? " 

" Be mine. " Upon hearing sehun's reply, you felt really bad and you know you can't do anything about it. 

" I'm really sorry sehun-ah, apart from that. " 

" Okay. Then promise me that you'll be happy with him. " Sehun smiled weakly.

" Yes, I'll promise. And you're really not a kid anymore. Do you still want me to call you sehunnie? " 

" Yes. " 

---------

13 yo sehun & 17 yo you:

3 months into the incident, you've broke up with kai after finding out he's been going out with a guy named kyungsoo. 

" Noona, you're not yourself lately, come hang out with me, " Sehun called you to hang out with him but you declined. 

" I'm fine. I'll talk to you other day sehunnie, good night. " You said and put down your phone. 

---------

" Noona! " You heard sehun calling out to you as he knocked your door. 

" Sehunnie, why are you here? " 

" To check on you - pant - " 

" Well, I'm perfectly fine. " You smiled and invited sehun in.

---------

" What happened between you and kai? " 

" Just like that. " You smiled weakly.

" I shouldn't ask further right. " You smiled. And sehun continued. 

" Actually I'm glad you broke up with that guy. " 

" Why so? " 

" Cause now I stand a chance. " Sehun said and pouted, doing aegyo. 

" You doing aegyo doesn't make you stand a chance. " Sehun frowned. 

" Then what can I do? Noona, you've been making me wait. 13 years noona, 13 years! " 

" Did I say I would date you? " You joked.

" No but, why don't you give me a chance? You do know that I've a crush on you ever since I'm like born right. " 

" Sehun. " 

" How do I not stand a chance like seriously? I have the perfect face, even my is perfect, look, " Sehun said as he turned around, showing off his . And you started laughing. 

" Noona, it's nice seeing you smile. Don't be sad anymore ok. " 

----------

16 yo sehun & 20 yo you:

" Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to sehunnie, happy birthday to you. " You sang and sehun blew his candles.

" Make a wish! " Someone from the side shouted.

---------

After the cake was distributed, sehun dragged you to his bedroom and closed the door behind him.

" Noona, " he began. " Do you think that wishes actually comes true? " 

You pondered before giving him a reply, " Yes, if you wish for it sincerely. So, what did you wish earlier? " 

" I wished for you. " Sehun answered.

" Sehunnie, we have this conversation before. "

" Are you going to say that it's not gonna work? " 

" Sehun, you're really a great guy. And if you've noticed, there are many girls who are into you. "

" But I only want you. "

" You know what, since it's your birthday, I'll give you a chance. But if you ruin it, no more ok. " Sehun's eyes were wide opened after hearing your reply. Finally, after 16 years, he finally get to hear you agree. 

" Noona, you're kidding right? " He questioned in order to make sure what you said was what he heard.

" Yes, don't let me take it back. " 

-----------

The first date:

" Woah noona, you're looking good. You did this for me? " Sehun said as he scanned you from head to toe. You blushed at his remarks and punched slightly at his arm.

" And you're looking fine too, look, girls are looking in your direction. " 

" Ohh, somebody's being jealous? " 

" You do know that I can just returned home right? " 

" Ahh alright, I'm sorry princess. " Sehun pouted and you just rolled your eyes. " Why? Too cute for you? " 

----------

" Noona. " 

" Noona. " 

" Noona. " 

The more you hear it, the more you feel old and you just can't take it despite coming from sehun. 

" You. Stop calling me noona. " 

" But why? You're only 4- " You quickly covered sehun's mouth.

" Don't say that outloud! " 

" Sorry... noona. " Sehun taunt. 

" You're so dead when we gets home. " 

" Oh, you're coming home with me tonight? " 

" You know what, I'll just stop talking. " You pouted and pretended to be angry.

" Yeah, so that I have time to do this. " With that being said, sehun cupped your face and bring you in for a kiss. 

Although it may be a shock to you, but you really did enjoy the kiss such that you kiss him back. Sehun then broke the kiss.

" Noona, " sehun said as he looked into your eyes. 

" I told you not to call me that right. " 

" Then can I call you mine? " 

-THE END- 

[ Please do comment and subscribe and I'll keep updating more stories. :D Thanks for reading! ]