Truth Or Dare - Sehun

One-shots

" So, truth or dare sehun? " Chanyeol asked sehun. 

" Truth." Sehun answered.

" Aye, you're no fun! " Chanyeol shook his head. " Yeah! " The rest jeered. 

" Then why did you give me a choice if you wanted me to choose dare in the first place. " Sehun maintained his poker face. 

" We don't care, it's a dare. " Chanyeol states.

" Fine, then what do you want me to do? " 

" You see that girl over there, " Chanyeol said as he pointed to you who was sitting rows ahead. " Go get her number. " 

Sehun rolled his eyes and smirked, " You want her number right? "

" Did I say it's for me? It's your dare! " Chanyeol shouted a little too loud that caught the whole lecture's attention, including the lecturer. 

" Park Chan Yeol. Is something the matter? " The lecturer questioned. 

--------

" It's your fault that I am reprimanded infront of my eye-candy... It's so embarrassing... My whole image is gone! " Chanyeol frowned.

" What? You have an image? At least you caught her attention earlier on. " Sehun chuckled and he received a punch on the arm immediately. " I'll get her number for you ok! Stop hurting me... " 

-------

The next day

" Oh my god! She's sitting right infront of you! Hurry do your dare! " Chanyeol kept rushing sehun. 

" Okay, shut up! " Sehun glared at chanyeol to make him shut up. 

-------

*Tap tap* 

You felt someone tapping on your shoulders and turned around, thinking that someone must have dropped their pen and needed you to pick them up.

" Yes? " You asked.

" Uhh, " sehun rubbed his nape before continuing, " can I get your number? " He asked shyly. 

" Is this for a dare? " You questioned. 

" Umm... no... I... can we be friends? " 

" If friends, sure, it better not be a dare though. " You answered. " How bout we talk after lecture. " You smiled and sehun nodded.

-------

" So how is it? " Chanyeol asked. " Did you get her number? " 

" I didn't... but I may have the chance to do so. Maybe after class. " 

" Ok, cool. Please text me her number when you get it ok! " 

--------

After lecture

" Hey! " Sehun tapped your shoulders as he came out of the lecture theatre. 

You bid your friends goodbye and turned around to speak to sehun. 

" Hi. " You smiled. 

" Shall we go find somewhere to talk? " Sehun asked. 

" Yeah sure! But I have class later in an hour so I have to be in school. " You answered. 

" Ah, I see. " 

" Y-you, ended your class already? " You asked.

" Yeah, the lecture is my last period of the day. "

" Ahh, I'm so sorry though! We could have gone to other places. " You apologised. 

And the small talk continues.

------- 

Soon enough, 1 hour have past and you have to returned to class. 

" It's nice talking to you sehun. I guess I'll get going now. " 

" Umm, is it okay if we go out for dinner after your lesson ends? " Sehun asked as he rubbed his nape. 

" Sounds good. Let's exchange numbers then, I'll call you once I'm done! " 

And so, the numbers have been exchanged. 

--------

Text message

'Have you gotten her number?' -Chanyeol

After much hestitation, sehun decided to ignore the message. 

-------

Your POV / During lesson

'Just 'Friends'? I don't think so.' You thought but you weren't sure about it. Hence, you decided to ask Jessica, a good friend of yours. 

" Hey, " you tapped her shoulder before continuing, " Y'know, that guy from earlier, he asked me out for dinner afterwards. " 

" OMO! " She stood up and exclaimed with eyes wide open before realising the situation which everyone had their heads turning.  

" Ms Jung, would you like to share what's going on? - If not, please sit down and keep quiet. " And she did what is told. 

Immediately, she took out a piece of paper and started writing, after which, it was passed to you. 

On the paper, it wrote: 

WELL?! ' > Jessica (J)

' Well what? ' > You (Y)

' WELL THEN DID YOU AGREE?! ' > J 

' Yeah I did. But what does this mean? Does this mean that he likes me? ' > Y

' ARE YOU DUMB OR DUMB?! It's so obvious!!! ' > J

' So... it's a yes? ' > Y

Just then, your phone lit up (notification) and you opened the message. 

' YESSSS!!! And what? Did he text you? ' > J 

You showed her the message. 

Text

From Sehun:

' I'll be waiting outside your class. ' 

Sehun's POV

Sehun kept reading chanyeol's message and pondered whether or not to reply him. He knew it wasn't right to lie and what's worst was that he actually likes you, who's also his bestfriend's eye candy. 

As if chanyeol knew what was going through sehun's mind, a message came. 

Text 

From Chanyeol: 

' Yah! I know you've read my message. Don't pretend you haven't. Send me her number pretty please. ' 

Once again, he didn't know what to reply. He didn't even want to reply. 

Just then, another message came. 

From Y/N:

' Hey, is it ok if I bring a friend along? ' 

After lessons ended

School finally ended. The door sprung outwards as soon as the clock strikes 6 o'clock. 

" So where he is now? " Jessica asked as she can't control her excitement. 

" Hey, you won't mind if I bring a friend too right? " Sehun asked as he approached you and Jessica. 

" Sure! The more the merrier! " Jessica agreed on your behalf. 

Honestly, you're not too happy yourself. 

" So, where are going? " Jessica asked. 

" Anywhere, is there anything that you want to eat, Y/N? " Sehun asked. 

" There is nothing particular. Anything is fine. " 

" Alright, then shall we go _________ just opposite the school, my friend will meet us there too. " He answered. 

-------

The journey there was kinda awkward. Jessica had her arms linked with yours while sehun had himself distanced from you. 

You tried striking up a conversation but jessica seems to be the one answering as sehun seems out of it. 

Sehun's POV

' Why did I say yes?! Why did I ask him over too... It's still not too late if I gave him excuses not to come right? '

Well, he's wrong. As he's lost in his thoughts, Chanyeol popped out of nowhere and greeted you, jessica and sehun. 

Chanyeol quickly introduced himself to the ladies and went into the restaurant. 

-------

As you took a seat, both chanyeol and sehun went to the seat next to yours but being the slower one, Sehun has to sit opposite you while Chanyeol get to sit beside you. 

The whole dinner went pretty well since chanyeol is a mood maker but sehun seems down. 

You took out your phone and begin texting him while chanyeol talks to jessica. 

Text

From Y/N:

' Shall we go somewhere? ' 

Sehun read the message and took a peak from the side of his eyes and it seemed that both chanyeol and jessica are engrossed in their conversation. 

He gestured a 'wait' sign to you while he begin typing on his phone. 

' Is she your type? ' Sehun texted chanyeol. 

Soon after a reply came. 

' I know I'm gonna sound bad but I think I'm in love with jessica. She's so funny. ' > C

' Well, that's good. Me and y/n will take our leave then. ' > S

With that, both you and sehun left the restaurant and it then hit chanyeol that he's gonna pay for all. 

-----

After leaving the restaurant, you two went to a nearby park and took a seat at the bench. 

It may be quiet, but it's not awkward at all. In fact, you like it. 

Sehun then broke the silence. 

" Hey, I was thinking about it the whole day. I know it's kinda fast and I don't want to scare you away. But I want to let you know that, I kinda like you. " 

You were taken aback by the sudden confession but you knew about it, more or less. 

" I-I... " 

" You don't have to give me an answer now, I understand. " He smiled. 

" It- It's not it. It's just, it's too sudden. But... I like you too. Ever since the first semester. " You too confessed shyly. 

" Y-You're not kidding me right? " Sehun had both his eyes and mouth wide open. 

" Do you want truth or dare? "

" Truth. " He answered.

" Nope, not kidding at all. " 

" How about dare? " He asked. 

" What dare do you want me to do? " 

" Kiss me. " 

-END-