The delivery boy - Sehun

One-shots

June

Ding dong~ 

" Someone's at the door, go get it! " Your mum shouted as you rushed out to open the door. 

" Hi, " You greeted the delivery person. 

" Hello miss, this is your package, could you help me sign here? " The delivery man instructed as he handed you a paper. 

" Sure, " You took over and signed, returning him immediately and thanking him before closing your door. 

" Who's that? " Your mum asked as she came out of the room.

" It's just the delivery man, my package arrived! " You're elated as you jumped around the house.

" You don't have to be that happy, it's not like it's your first time. " 

" You don't get it mum, it's fun, in a sense when you will be receiving a gift! " 

" Not fun for the delivery man though. I bet he had our house address memorised since he's coming every single month huh. " Your mum said and you stuck out your tongue. 

--------

One month later (July)

Ding dong~ 

" Your package must be here, go get it! " Your mum shouted once again.

" Okay! " You responded.

As soon as you opened the door, you were greeted by not your regular delivery man. He was young, very tall, pale-skin, and damn his features, you were stunned for a second. And the delivery boy cleared his throat. 

" Excuse me, can you please sign this, " his voice made you came back to earth. 

" Oh right, " you smiled as you took over the paper and pen. 

" Here you go, " you handed the paper back to him and he passed you your package. 

" Have a nice day! " You greeted. 

As soon as you closed the door behind you, you ran back to your room and laid on your bed and started thinking ways to know the delivery boy. 

--------

Another month later (August)

It's the same delivery boy. 

" Hi, " you greeted him. 

" Hi, this is your package miss, " the conversation is similar. 

You tried to carry on the conversation, trying to get to know him further. 

" Umm, you've been here for two months huh, what happened to the delivery man previously? " You asked as you returned him his paper and pen.

" Oh, I think you're referring to my dad, he's currently not able to do these so I'm taking over. Here's your package, bye. " With that he left. 

----------

The following month (Sept)

" Oh! You are here! " You rushed to the door as soon as the delivery boy came.

" Oh hi! You seem to be expecting me huh. " He joked and you made a mental note not to be so desperate next time even though you have been waiting at the door for a few days. 

Everything remains the same, its as if it's deja vu. 

" Bye. " 

--------

However, you didn't place any orders this month as you've been reprimanded by your dad for buying too many things online and you have to stopped. And so, ...

--------

Sehun's POV (Oct)

" Dad, you sure there isn't any package for [Y/N]? It's already the end of the month. " 

" Nope there isn't. " His dad answered. 

* That's weird, * sehun thought. * Maybe the package took longer than expected. * 

-------

Sehun's POV (Nov)

" Dad, is there still no package for [Y/N]? " 

" Not today, why do you care for other's business? " 

" It's just... never mind. " Sehun sighed and he thought of something. 

--------

Your POV

Ding dong ~ 

You perk up at the sound of your doorbell but lay back on your bed as you remembered that you didn't order anything, so you're not expecting anyone. 

" Mum! Get the door! " You shouted. 

" I'm busy! You go get it! " Your mum shouted back. 

You rolled your eyes as you have to get up and answer the door. 

Ding dong ding dong ~ 

" Hold on! I'm coming! " You yelled at the top of the voice. 

Finally, you opened the door. 

" What is it- ? " You paused as sehun spoke. 

" Hi. " He smiled. 

" Hi, " you smiled awkwardly. " B-but I didn't order anything... " 

" Yeah you didn't, and that's why I am worried. Not sure why but seeing you every month and suddenly not seeing you just kinda worries me. Is something wrong? " He asked worriedly. 

" O-oh, nothing is wrong. I just, stopped buying. But thanks for worrying, " You paused as you read his nametag, " Sehun. "

" Then I guess I should go... " He trailed. " Bye. " 

" Bye. " You bid your farewell unwillingly. 

---------

Dec 25

" Someone is being cheeky huh. " Sehun joked. 

" What do you mean? " 

" Hmm, special request, to be delivered on 25th of december huh. " He smirked as he passed you your package. " Wait, there's another one. " 

" But I ordered only one... " 

And sehun took out a mistletoe from behind. 

" Do you mind? " He asked. 

" No. " You smiled and took the initiative to give him a kiss. 

-END-