April Fools - Sehun

One-shots

Story background and characters

You: most people call you min, you're 16, average looking, not really popular in school but is popular with the people around you. You're very shy towards any other people especially guys. However, when you get close to people, it's a different story. You like to joke around and tends to care too much. You have many different cliques and sehun is one of your best guy friend. Your birthdate: 10th april.

Sehun: hands down most good looking student in the entire cohort. He has many friends but they are not his 'real' friends. Many became friends with him because of his popularity with girls. He figured that having an opposite gender friend is much more better since there's less drama and you came along. His birthdate: 12th april. 

Despite being close friends, you two have developed feelings for one another but was too afraid to share because both of you didn't want to ruin your friendship. 

----------

Jan

" It's been a long time since I've seen you huh, girlfriend. " Sehun called out to you. 

" Yeah, miss me? " You joked. 

" Of course! " 

It's the beginning of school and it has been a long time since you met sehun. Upon meeting him, you gave him a tight hug. And damn, you didn't want to let go. So does sehun. 

" You smell bad. " He joked. 

Both of you always uses sarcasm in your speech but you know that the other are just joking.

" You too. " You complimented him.

Being in the same class again, for the fourth year of your middle school. It isn't so bad at all. Most of your classmates joked about you and sehun being the couple of the class but both of you denied almost immediately whenever and said that you two are just really close friends. 

" Sehun, are you free after school? " Jessica asked. 

" Hey! How would that be? He always hangs out with min! " Onew shouted. 

" Shut up jinki! " Jessica glared at him and changes her expression when she faced sehun, " just for a short period of time? " 

" I'm sorry, " sehun rubbed his nape before continuing, " I've something on. " 

" Something on with min? " Onew chirped and once again, he earned a glare from jessica.

" Alright... " Jessica pouted and went back to do her stuff. 

" So, what's your something on? " You raised your eyebrow. 

" There's no something on... it's just to reject her nicely... unless... you wanna go out with me? " He smirked.

" No can do. I have something on. " You winked and went back to your seat while sehun sighed. 

----------

" Why are you here? " Sehun was shocked to see that you're at his house. 

" I'm here for greetings. It's a new year and I should greet mr and mrs oh. " You smiled.

" Min is a good girl. " " Yeah, she's just like a daughter. " 

* Like a daughter... * Sehun sighs and proceeded to give his parents a new year greetings to avoid them comparing you and him. 

" It's your fault I'm doing this. " Sehun pouted. 

" You should! You're the only son! " You sighed before continuing, " You need me here... " 

* Yes, I need you here. * Sehun thought. 

--------

Feb

" Oh my gosh! " Sehun was shocked when many girls came up to him, shoving gifts and cards in his face even before stepping into the school. 

It's valentines day. 

Upon walking to his locker, he noticed that the floor has gifts stacked up one by one until his height. He went closer, ignoring the ones on the floor and realising that there are more cards in his lockers.

* Damn, what should I do with all these... * While he's thinking, you came up to him.

" Sup! " You tapped his shoulders and he almost jumped.

" Wow you scared me... "

" What's so scary... oh my gosh, are all these yours? " You looked around and started laughing.

" Yah! What's so funny... "

" You have so much stuff! How are you gonna clear all these? "

" No idea... did anyone give you anything? " He asked.

" Nah, nobody likes me. " You replied casually.

* I like you... * he thought and remembered that he has packed a box of chocolates just for you.

" Here, " sehun said while digging in his bag, " you can have this. " He acted as if he received it from some other people.

" Pssh, how can you give me the presents other girls have gotten you... " You rejected him.

" Umm... i-it's just that there's too much anyway... just take some... for me? " He did his aegyo and you gave in.

--------

Mar

" Min, help me with the assignments... tests are coming in and I don't understand a thing... Save me, " Sehun pleaded you.

" Ahhh, alright alright. After school, my house. " 

" YES! Ok thanks, " with that, sehun hugged you. 

-------

" How about this question? " Sehun blinked at you innocently as you turned away from your homework. Sehun has been bugging you to help him with his homework such that you're only at the fifth question. 

" What now urgh. I feel like killing you. " You glared at him. 

" This question. " He smiled.

" ... Do you want me to do everything for you instead? " 

" I'm sorry I'm too dumb smarty pants. " 

" At least you know it yourself, " you joked. " Give it to me. "

After a couple of minutes, you have solved the question. 

" I found the answer! " You shouted and without any answers, you looked around to find that sehun's sleeping on your bed.

" How did you even get onto my bed... " you mumbled. 

" Yah! " You poked him.

-No response- 

So you started hitting him with a pillow. 

" Yah oh se hun get up this instance! " 

" Noooooooooo. But I'm so tired... let me rest for 5 minutes. " He pleaded.

" But I'm the one doing all the work, how are you even tired... "

Sehun just smiled and you rolled your eyes and went back to completing your work. * At least, no one is bothering me now. *

2 hours has passed and you finally finished your stuff. However, sehun's still sleeping. Then, you thought of pulling a prank on him. 

With a marker, you began drawing on his face. Starting off with a dot on his forehead, and then finishing off with a hideous face.

* I'm such an artist. * You thought as you started bursting into laughter which wakes up sehun. 

He rubbed his eyes and sat up. 

" Why are you standing there and laughing? " He asked and you continued laughing. 

" How long have I slept... " He yawned. 

" Long enough for me to complete my masterpiece. " You said in between breathe. 

" Art? " He asked and you nodded and started bursting into laughter again. 

" Yah! Why are laughing! " 

" I'm sorry but don't kill me. " You stuck out your tongue.

" What did you do... " 

You handed him a mirrored before you ran off. 

" MIN!!!! "

Since sehun's well built and you're small enough, he's able to carry you from the living room back to your room. 

" Yah! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Put me down! " You shouted while still laughing in between breaths. 

" As you wish. " 

Sehun threw you onto the bed and stopped you from moving by being on top of you and you stopped laughing. 

" You finally stopped laughing huh. " His breath tickled your skin. " Guess who will have the final laugh... it's gonna be me. " 

With that, he took the marker from the side. 

" Oh my god no! " You said with your eyes wide open. 

" Why not? You made me pretty, " you chuckled, " it's my turn to make you beautiful. "

" No thanks, " you resisted while sehun's trying to draw on your face.

In the end, you two ended up having matching faces. Staring at each others' faces, you two burst out into laughter. 

" You're ugly. " 

" You're ugly too. " 

Somehow, revision turned out... great? 

--------

April

* The day has come... * Sehun thought while lying on his bed. * Should I do it or not... no harm trying right... sehun hwaiting! * 

Text

To: Min

Morning sunshine. :)

From: Min

Morning... what's up? ;)

To: Min

Umm... I've been wanting to tell you something... 

From: Min

What's so secretive... tell me!! 

* Here goes nothing... * Sehun thought.

To: Min

I love you. 

* Oh my god. Did sehun just sent that... Am I dreaming?! * You immediately sat up from your bed and started pinching yourself. * Ouchh! I'm not dreaming!! *

* Oh my god, did I scare her? Why didn't she reply me... I'm regretting this right now... * Sehun thought.

* Oh my god what should I reply!! * You're really excited until you remembered that it's aprils' fool. * That brat... to think that I almost fell for it... * 

From: Min

April Fools right? 

Opening the message, sehun felt crushed. 

To: Min

I really like you though... 

From: Min

Hahahaha but I'm not falling for it. Tell me this some other days then I'll believe you. :p

Sehun didn't feel like replying after that since he didn't know what to say anyway. 

The next day at school was awkward. You've never felt this way before. Both you and sehun have been avoiding one another. 

-------

10th April

* Is sehun not gonna wish me happy birthday... * You're disappointed since sehun wasn't the first person to wish you unlike the past years.

It is only before the clock strike 12 that a message came. 

From: Sehun

Happy Birthday bestfriend. I love you. 

You're glad that sehun still remembers your birthday but the way he put it... ' bestfriend ' and ' love '. So he just loves you as a friend, you thought. 

To: Sehun

Thanks. 

After replying, you cried to sleep. 

------- 

11th April

You went to class and as you approached your table, you found a box of chocolates and a card. 

You opened the card and it read:

This is my belated birthday gift to you. I hope you like it.

On April 1st, that's not a prank. I really really love you. It's been many years since we've been friends, then close friends then best friends. But can we get out of that phrase and take a step further? Not sure how you feel but I have and I need to tell you. 

You told me to tell you that I love you on a certain day apart from april 1st and today is the day because, tomorrow is my birthday (incase you've forgotten but you shouldn't) and if you say yes, that would be the best birthday gift. :) 

So, will you become my friend, close friend, best friend and girlfriend? <3 

After reading the card, you put it down and started to look around. 

* Where could sehun be... * 

It is only just before the teacher entered that sehun enters. He went to his seat without looking at you with his straight face. 

* Why is he acting like that... *

It just so happens that you didn't have the time to talk to sehun even during breaks and you went home regretful. 

* Did I ruin our friendship? Why can't she text me... * Sehun thought.

--------

12th April

That midnight, sehun receives a message. 

From: Min

Happy Birthday friend, close friend, best friend, boyfriend. :)

-END-


How's this chapter hmm. :D Hope you guys like it! And be sure to read other fanfics if you like this. I'll try to update whenever. Do comment, subscribe and upvote. ^^