Why you gotta be so rude - Kai

One-shots

" I like you. " 

" I like you too, but as a friend, sorry. " 

--------

That was when you were 11 years old and you decided to confess to kai at the last day of school. And he kindly rejected. 

--------

" I like you. " 

" I'm sorry but I like someone else. " 

--------

That was when you were 16. 

-------

" I like you. " 

" I just broked up with my girlfriend not too long ago, it's not the right time to be in a relationship, perhaps, give me more time, sorry." 

--------

That was when you were 18.

-------

" Kai... why can't you pick up your phone... " 

" Kai..... *hiccup* ... "

" Min? ... Hello? ... Where are you now? ... " 

" You're such a jerk *hiccup* sometimes... why can't you answer the god damn *hiccup* call so that I can rant... "

" Out drinking again? I'm on my way. " 

" I must be drinking too much that *hiccup* I thought you answered me... Kai... answer the *hiccup* phone... "

" I'm on the line, stay wherever you are, I'm coming. "

" ... kai... is that you? " 

" yes min, it's me. "

" hah, don't think so. " With that, you're out. 

" Min? ... hello? Did you just... urgh just how much did you drink... you pabo."

" ... whyyougottabeso*hiccup*rude... " you started mumbling.

" Hello? " 

"... 10years... just *hiccup* hatemesothatIwon't *hiccup* havethathopethatyouwilllikemeback... " 

" Min... " 

" why... whyyougottabesorude... i muster all my courage in order to confess to you but ... " you started tearing and this time, you're really knocked out. 

--------

" Damn, my head hurts... " You said as soon as you woke up. 

After staring at the ceiling and looking around you, you realised that you're neither at the club nor at your bedroom. 

" F**k where am I? " You exclaimed as you immediately sat up on the bed. 

Almost immediately, you found your answer.

" You're in my bedroom and it's about time you wake up, " Kai said as he walked into the room.

" ...wha- why- wait- what. " Apparently, you are still not sober. 

" Just drink this, " kai said on the edge of the bed and handed you the hangover soup and you took it without questions.

--------

" ... So you're saying that you carried me all the way from 6 blocks to your house? " You questioned.

" Well, no taxi drivers would want to fetch someone who was that drunk cause who knows when you'll puke. "

" That's true... " you pouted as you felt apologic. " Wait, then how did you get me changed? " 

Kai shifted uncomfortably in his seat as he answerd, " I just did... But I didn't peek or anything, I have my eyes closed the whole time. " 

With that, both your face and kai's turned red and there's an awkward silence.

" W-well, I guess I have to thank you then... And I should go now, " You said as you stood up. 

But before you could leave, kai stopped you. 

" Min, " kai spoke.

" Yeah? " 

" I'm ready. " Kai answered. 

" Huh? For wha- " 

Before you could reply, he went up to you and gave you a tight hug. 

And good way for ruining that moment. 

" K-kai, what you doing? " You asked. 

Finally, he pulled away from you and said, " Why you gotta be so rude? " 

With that, he pulled you in for a kiss. 

-END-


Hello guys, I hope that you like the one-shot and right now, I'm accepting requests on scenarios and stuff so drop me a message and I'll write one-shots based on your imaginary. Also, do subscribe, comment and vote if you like this one. :D