The last man on earth. - Kai

One-shots

I got this idea from one of the imagines I see on twitter and I decided to continue the story.

You: "I won't date you even if you're the last man on earth." * I said this only because I know you would reject me so I push you away. *
Kai: " W-well, I don't like you anyway. But... " With this, kai pushed you against the wall and your faces were only inches apart. " What if I... "

You didn't know what to do as kai inched closer. A part of you wanted to run away since you knew he was just playing with you but another part was actually wanting to kiss him. You closed your eyes, waiting for kai to make his move.

After a few seconds, you heard kai's laughter and you opened your eyes.

Kai: " Didn't you just close your eyes? "

You: " W-well, I don't want to see your ugly face. "

Kai: " Oh yeah? It didn't seem like it. But don't worry, I won't do anything to you. " * Knowing that you actually dislikes me, why would I even. * " A-and for your information, you're so not my type, krystal's more like it. " 

You just rolled your eyes and stomped hard on kai's foot and went away.

Kai shouted: " What was that for? " * I should have just went with the kiss. Why am I so thick-skinned... But, she won't close her eyes if she doesn't like me right... I have a plan. * Kai smirked.

--------

In the classroom

You: * Great. Being on bad terms with my crush. Why would I even like him... *

Kai: " Hey, do me a favour would you? "

You: " What do you want? " You said in an annoyed tone.

Kai: " Do you know it hurts? " * Not just my foot but my heart too. *

You: " You deserved it. " 

Kai: " Regardless, help me. Tell me how do I get krystal to like me. "

You: * Helping my very own crush to get his girl. How great. *

Kai: " Well... ? "

-no replies-

Kai: " You know you will get detention if I tell the teacher about my injury huh. "

You: " Fine, I'll do it. I'll list down the do's for you, come get it from me after school. " 

--------

Listed on a foolscap paper

DO'S

1. Be mean to her. Girls love bad boys.

2. Treat her as if she's invisible. She may notice you.

3. Become disgusting. You would have her attention then.

---------

Kai: " You sure these would work? " Kai said as he read through the things listed on the paper.

You: " Yeah, yeah, whatever. "

With that, kai pinned you against the wall for the second time in the day.

You: " W-what are you doing? "

Kai: " Girls love bad boys huh. " 

* Seriously just stop playing with my feelings if you don't like me. * You thought.

You pushed him away with all your might and shouted, " Are you crazy? "

Kai: * Crazy for you, yes. * " Well, no. But you said girls love bad boys right. "

You: " W-well... just do whatever is the opposite of the list. " * And get away from me, stop making me fall in love with you. *

---------

Next day in class

People are slowly strolling into the classroom before lesson start. While you're on your seat packing your stuff, kai went over to where krystal was seated.

Kai: " Krsytal, I need your help. "

Krystal: " What is it? "

Kai: " W-well, I'll just go straight to the point. I like hyemin and she thought that I like you since I told her that you're more of my style but it's impossible since we're cousins otherwise... nah, just kidding. Anyway, I need you to make her jealous so I could confirm if she really likes me too. "

Krystal: " This is quite a shock... Why didn't you tell me about your crush huh? Didn't I tell you about mine and you promised to tell me yours when you have one? I'm so sad. " Krystal pouted and playfully punched kai in his arm.

You: * Wow, Kai making his first move already. Why must I witness the scene before me... * You thought and when kai's eyes met yours, you immediately turned away and stood up awkwardly, leaving the classroom.

Kai: " O-oh, she left. Why did she- "

Krystal: " I bet she's jealous. Go after her. " Krystal winked and shooed kai away.

--------

Kai: " Hyemin! " Kai shouted your name and you stopped in your tracks.

You didn't want to turn to look at kai as your eyes were in tears. Without looking at you, kai held your hand and led you to a more private place.

As soon as he saw your face, he was shocked.

Kai: " W-why are you crying? "

You: " Why are here? Why are you not with krystal? Why did you run after - "

Before you could finish your sentence, kai's lips came crashing into yours. * Am I dreaming? Is this actually real? * You thought while being immersed in that kiss.

After parting lips, kai made you looked him in his eyes before he say something. 

Kai: " I'm here because I want you to know that I like you. A lot. Answer me truthfully, if I'm the last man on earth, will you love me? "

It didn't take long before you answered, " Yes. "

-END-