CHAPTER IV - "Kibum's Downfall and Feat"

Mysterious Cache: I'm Inlove with my Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

*Flashback

“You should be more careful, “

“Thanks. “ I picked her pen but I still want to know more about her so I decided to do some prank jokes with her.

I saw a determined look in her face as she does her best to get her pen back. It’s too funny to bear.

So I played with her. She’s cute, I mean, literally, she really is.

She makes a cute face whenever I pull back my hand. I was enjoying each and every moment of it.

But then she slapped my arm, it is quite painful but no one noticed it. This girl is getting irritated but she laughed when I silently screamed in pain. I lose control on my arm but some impulses from my body caused me to defend myself. She didn’t succeed in getting her pen back, her face makes me feel like she’s ready to kill me after class. She moved her right hand sideward and it aims to hit my hands. Just as I was about to return her pen, she hit my right hand. And that’s the perfect time for her pen to fly towards our cranky teacher.

As expected, she picked up the pen and I know we’re in trouble.

“What does this mean? Ms. Nam right?? Will you stand up. “

I saw her face turned so dull, unlike what I’ve seen before this pen hit our weird cranky evil teacher.

“What ah-u? Miss, it is an accident . Kibum and-”

I was about to stand up when this girl stared at me. I gave her a serious look  but she signed to me not to be involved. I’m about to ask her what the hell does she want. But this freak teacher already forced Gyuri to go out.

I was just doing some prank jokes with her. I didn’t expect that it will turn into a worse scenario between me and her. I’m about to stand and protect her when someone caught my attention, and I saw this long haired girl. I’ll get back on you later. I don’t know why but it feels like I want to protect her. It’s not like protecting her in a most precious way, but I hate to stay put and pretend not to be involved in anything. Gyuri went out of the room, and I felt bad about it.

Wait, why should i? I shouldn’t be guilty, it was just a wrong thing at the wrong time. The hell.

But..  okay. . Kibum. Kill her.

I stand up from my chair and went towards the door.

“Mr. Kim, what is your problem that you really have to go out without due respect to your teacher?”

“You, did you ever showed respect to the innocent girl here a while ago? Basically, no. Do you deserve  my respect? Basically, no. So do you mind if I’ll be going now?”

I hope that teacher got her lesson. I always try my best not to do harmful things. But she forced me to.

I went down the stairs to look for her. Maybe she’s in the canteen. But how will she reach there if she doesn’t know the school well yet?

Damn, I’m Kibum but I’m here, feeling guilty about everything and foolishly looking for her and I don’t even know why. I can meet her later anyway, I’m sure she’ll enter the class. But this GUILTY heart is killing me.

I continued my way to the canteen when I saw her with a guy on the edge of the stairs. I tried to walk gently on their side. She stares on the guy just as I’m about to walk past them. I covered my face using the right side of my polo. I look like a damn Kibum. I wish nobody saw me doing that. She looks so happy. First day of school Gyuri, you’re not supposed to entertain this thing.

I continued my way going on the canteen. I bought a drink. I tried to peek at what she’s doing, she’s laughing out loud. So easy to move on huh, oh wait Kibum easy.. Chill. But as I stare at them, I saw a pair of eyes land on my beautiful face. I think Gyuri noticed me. I panicked. A LOT. I hid under a table, and I can’t believe what I’ve done. I lot of curious eyes went on my way. Most of them laughed. The funny thing there is I also laughed.  I stayed there for about  1 minute, that’s quite long man. Imagine those people’s stares for one minute. I’m Kim Kibum, the honorable and greatest Kibum hiding under a table like a lost and scared puppy. 

I stood up and faced the crowd, I’m already determined now. Yeah, like nothing happened. I placed my drink on the table. And walked towards them. I saw Gyuri’s smiles again, and this super guy is offering his hand to Gyuri. I rushed a bit. I know what to do now.

Gyuri stared on my shoes, and with this guy’s shoes. What’s the matter with her? Is it her first time to see expensive and fashionable shoes?

I made my way towards her, quite nearer than the other guy. Just as she was about to look at me, I was already starting my devastating plans.

 “Babe, I’ve been looking for you, I’m so worried, come on.”

She slowly raised her face and stared at me. Her facial expressions suddenly change. It is far from what I’ve seen earlier when she was with this guy. She furrowed a bit. I  held out my hand. The guy pulled back his hand and I think he already sensed what the situation is.

 “Gyuri? Are you okay ? Babe, come on.” I said it in a sweet tone.

“Ki-Kibum??!!”

She indistinctly mentioned my name. I saw her peek at what the guy’s reaction. So  I made another move.

 “What babe? Ah, sorry if I wasn’t able to protect you inside. Minhae. Ah you.”

I faced this guy. He’s smiling. Yes, he should. Be happy for my victory.

 “You can go now, thanks for taking care of my girlfriend.”

I saw Gyuri’s mouth get wider as she starts to talk again.

 “You ugly creature! Stop-mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm“

I held my left arm around her and covered with my right arm.

 “Yeah babe, I know you’re so angry with me forgive me please. “

I realized that we’re on the third floor. I pulled her towards the veranda, few meters away from the stairs. I saw the guy went away. Like what I’ve expected, I won, hahaha..

I finally let go of her when we reached the veranda.

 “Hey Kibum, stop it, it’s not funny anymore. “

I saw her irritated face again. It was the same when she was told to go out of the class, that thing which started these things. 

“So, what do you think? Am I a good actor?”

I saw her face become serious. I’m about to ask her why when a specific force went on my face.