CHAPTER VII -

Mysterious Cache: I'm Inlove with my Bestfriend's Boyfriend

The guy rushed inside. Kibum looked at me. I look away. I saw a his face turn away from me. He’s being insensitive again. He didn’t even let me choose my own food and didn’t even call me. He went away from me and I was left again staring at his back as he go far from the bar counter. I followed him. I don’t know why it affect me so much. I know, there’s something wrong. He is acting weird again. Way to far from what kind of Kibum I’m with a while ago. What’s with Sophie? Who is she? So many questions lingers my mind. But I don’t have this so called courage to ask him. I can’t even do anything about it.  I continued walking when I bumped into someone’s shoulders.

“Ah!,”

I screamed. I fell down the ground. My hurts. I look up to where this person is, I saw a gangster guy in front of me. He looks so creepy.

“Do you have eyes? This corridor is too large but you’re too stupid to hit me. Do you want something?”

He leaned closer. He grabbed my arm and yanked me towards him. He smiled. I started to cry.

“No, please no!”

“Want to play games stupid blind girl?”

“Aniyo, let go of me please!”

I screamed. Kibum already forgotten about me. I hate him. He’s a trouble in my life. I tried to escape from this guy’s grasp.

“You can’t escape, you’re my toy now. “

He tightened his grasp around my arm. He is going to push me on the wall. I closed my eyes. I don’t know how to fight. His force is too strong. I can’t stop myself from moving. I was about to hit the wall when someone’s arms hugged me. I felt a warm body over me. I can’t stop crying.

“Mind your own business good-looking boy, unless you want to play with my toy?“

He let go of me and let me sit. I saw him walk towards the guy.

“Yes, you. What’s your problem dude? Can’t you see that she’s a girl?”

“No . She doesn’t know how to respect. She deserves it. “

“Shut the up!”

I saw Kibum gave the guy a punch and held on his shirt. I kept my eyes close, tears can’t stop from falling. I’m afraid to see such things. He punched the guy many times. I opened my eyes. I saw the guy lie back on the floor. He’s drunk. He can’t fight back.

“ Don’t you ever lay your hands on her! Touch her and die.”

Kibum was about to kick the guy. I stood up. I pulled his hand.

“Stop it please.”

He looked at me. He looks so worried about me. He hugged me tightly. Tighter than the first one. He caressed my head. He let my head rest on his chest as I cry.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry. Are you hurt? Mianhe. Mianhe. “

“Yoseob, please help this guy out of the club.”

“Yes, hyung. “

He moved my face away from his chest but still hugging me.

“Stop crying, you have bruises. Do you want to go to the hospital?”

I didn’t answer him. I hugged him tighter instead. I hate him. I kept on crying. It’s just it won’t stop. He gently pats my head many times.

“Psssst, stop crying. Gyuri, everything is fine.”

“I hate you , moron  stupid ugly guy! You kept on doing this to me!”

I uttered those words on his chest while crying.

“Ssssshhh, I know. I know.”

He continued on caressing my head while hugging me.

 “Yoseob, I’ll just call you later for the food. Don’t serve it yet.”

“Neh”

Kibum lifted me up inside the cosmo. His left arm around me hugging me tightly. He leaned down and let go of me. I sat on the other side of the table. He removed my bag pack and placed our bags beside the table. He sat across the table. I’m still sniffing, I can’t get over it. It’s so scary. I looked at him. I saw his eyebrows curled. He’s worried about me.

He stood up. He sat beside me. He’s staring at me, I could feel that. I don’t like to look back at him. I’m afraid that I might slap him again.

He held my left hand.. He interlaced our fingers together. I looked at him.

“Mianhe, Gyuri. I’m a bit confused awhile ago. “

“Can’t you tell me what’s the problem? Who is Sophie?”

I saw a pained expression on his face.

“Can’t we just drop that topic? It doesn’t matter to you anyway.”

I pulled my hand away.

“Can’t you see it? You’re changing every time people mention her name! You’re so sweet when you do forgot about her but then after a while you’ll become this Kibum again, so expressionless! You didn’t even noticed that I’m being ganged up there! It’s frustrating ! It matters to me because- Can’t you just tell it??”

He stood up.

“Don’t force me to do stuffs I don’t want to do. Arasso? I’m going to take some medicines and food. I’ll be back. ”

He shut the door. I was left there hanging.  How great he is. I finally have the courage to ask him those questions but I failed. So insensitive Kibum. I know, I’m being so unfair with him. I’m forcing him to say things he really can’t open. But it frustrates me so much. It even gave me the lightest pain I ever received from a person whom I really do not know. It’s our first day of knowing each other and it feels like we’ve been together for a week. There’s something wrong with me. I know, I’m going to figure it out but he needs to let go of it first. I need to know so I could understand him. I need to know for me to understand myself too.