CHAPTER V - "Gyuri's Almighty Slap"

Mysterious Cache: I'm Inlove with my Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 “You ugly creature! Stop-mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm“

I held my left arm around her and covered with my right arm.

 “Yeah babe, I know you’re so angry with me forgive me please. “

I realized that we’re on the third floor. I pulled her towards the veranda, few meters away from the stairs. I saw the guy went away. Like what I’ve expected, I won, hahaha..

I finally let go of her when we reached the veranda.

 “Hey Kibum, stop it, it’s not funny anymore. “

I saw her irritated face again. It was the same when she was told to go out of the class, that thing which started these things. 

“So, what do you think? Am I a good actor?”

I saw her face become serious. I’m about to ask her why when a specific force went on my face.

 

 

*SLAP.

I was shocked. Silence came over. I can feel that she hates me a lot.

I look into her eyes. I'm surprised to see her face. She looks guilty and I didn’t expect that.

“O my gosh, mianhe “ She bowed while saying.

“No, it’s okay.  I should be going now. “

No, Gyuri it’s not okay. I think I need to go check my cheek later. I thought of a new prank again. Almighty Kibum.

But before I could walked past her, she hold my hand and pulled me back.

“No, it’s not okay, I slapped your face for no good reason, I’m sorry.” She looks so ashamed. I really want to laugh but I can’t. I should keep our game going.

“You should have thought of that before - “

She cut me. She pointed on my left cheek at poke it.  

“Does it hurt? You know I’m really sorry.”  She scratched the back of her head. She looks so funny.

“Gyuri, let’s just meet later. It’s okay. It’s just a slap. ”

 

Gyuri’s POV

Oh what a scene. I slapped this guy. Actually he deserved it. I really want to laugh when I slapped him. But I remembered that we’re not that close I need to keep my reputation good. Kidding.  

His cheek looks so red. Not exactly that red, I think a bit pinkish. He bid goodbye and  left me there. His last words were vague. I can’t fully comprehend it, it feels like something’s going to happen again. Well, I could care less. I went on my own way. I don’t even know where my feet would lead me too. For today I will let them lead me wherever it would be.  I passed by the green sliding doors, I saw few girls doing some murmurs as I walked. These girls aissh.

As I walk, I saw a guy who looks so familiar. He is..

.

.

.

.

.

.

Kibum.

  He went towards the canteen. I followed him. I can’t still meet Hyeri. She’s on our effin’ class and I’m in a very big troublesome day. But wait, why should I follow him? There are a lot of places that I can go to. Sometimes I also want to have a great slap on my face.

I went on the opposite direction. I went towards the mini library. My slap hurt him, what should I do? Oh dude, I guess I need to check on a psychologist now.   I’m thinking about Kibum again. Aisshh

I saw a mini library. Maybe I could make myself better inside.  I entered the library, it’s so amazing. This is the most colorful library that I've ever seen. I went towards the magazines area. I picked up one.  Weird, Music Asia magazine is here.

I looked for a good place to read. I’m on the last row of the library. I scanned the magazine. It’s been a while since I read magazines. I’m on a very hiatus life on books nowadays. I remember my old school. I miss my friends. But I’m not tired of Hyeri, she’s still the best.

I’m gazing again. Is this the effect of being so unfortunate today? I  closed my eyes for awhile. Feels a bit relaxed now. Suddenly  I heard some footsteps coming.  I continued my sleep. I want to be in a deep slumber of awhile. Please let me.

“Gyuri, it’s already lunch time wake up. “

I felt a slight kick from a person’s foot. But I’m sleeping. I can’t go.

“Ah, it’s not right to sleep here pabo. Let’s go eat.”

“I can’t. Go away.” I want to see who’s this guy but I really like to sleep more.

“Do you want me to carry you up?”

Kibum”s POV

I guess she’s already sleeping.  I’m totally bored. Actually I went on the canteen but I remembered that she can’t go anywhere. I decided to follow her again. I saw her enter the mini library. She chose to read a kpop magazine, a kpop fan huh. I carefully followed her.

I’m completely bored. My friends didn’t entered school today. I went towards her and sat beside her. Suddenly her phone rang. She has a message. I could play prank games again Gyuri. I entered a namecard on her phone, and it’s the almighty me.

I decided to sleep too. It’s lunch time anyway. A free hour.

 

Gyuri’s POV

“Excuse me, please wake her up. It’s not a place for sleeping.”

I woke up because of that voice. I saw Kibum beside me. My head on his lap, and his lap on my head.

My head on his lap, and his lap on my head.

My head on his lap, and his lap on my head.

My head on his lap, and his lap on my head.

 I almost scream in shock.  

Kibum caressed my hair and place his arm around my head and lifted me a bit.

“Oh, mianhae Sir. We’ll be going now.” He said it in a cool tone.  Why does he always try to be so cool?

The guy went away. O my freaking mind, why am I sleeping in his lap!. Aishh, I forced myself to sit, my back hurts. I massage my back a bit.

“You had a good sleep?  Does your back hurts? I guess you slept on a comfortable bed and my lap can’t be that kind of good slumber to you? “

I stretch my arms and close my eyes again. I look at him.

“I didn’t even tell you to let me sleep there. “

Kibum put his earphones on his ears while his eyes were closed. The rays of light hit his hair. He is handsome. But I don’t like him.

I shook his arm.

“Wait, Kibum, how did you know I’m here? When did you came here? Why am I sleeping on your lap? Oh, what time is it already?“ I said it in a low tone.

He placed his arm around my shoulders and sang superman by super junior while his eyes were closed and his head swinging the dance moves. I could see his smile behind.

“Bam barambam bambam barambam bambam”

I pulled his earphones. Please answer my questions.

“Yah, I’m serious please.”

He finally opened his eyes. He stared at me, I guess I’m six inches away from his ugly face.

“Ah, Gyuri, it’s already 2:30 and we both skipped class already. I saw you here so I sat beside you. I even asked you if you’ll be entering class but  you told me that you want to sleep on my lap. So I let you sleep. Is this the reward now? Where’s my reward??” He said it in a sweet sleepy  tone.

O, is that so. I sat properly. My back lying against the wall.

“O my gosh, Hyeri, she’s must have been waiting me on the canteen.”

I checked my phone 18 miscalls, 41 messages.

I saw Kibum peeked.

“Hey, mind your own phone.” He laughed. He’s still busy listening music. He looks so effin’ cool but boastful.

Gyuri, Where have you been? I’m here inside the cafeteria, please reply.

-Hyeri

I didn’t mind reading other messages anymore. I know Hyeri ‘s rants would be there.

“Hey Kibum, if I’ m going back to class at this hour, will the professor let me in?”

I asked him.

“I guess no. If you want to be popular as a late comer, then go. Aren’t you hungry? Let’s go eat.” His eyes are still closed.

“Chincha, but I want to go see Hyeri. Let’s go enter our class, come on.”

I tried to stand up but I felt an arm around me pulling me toward him. I forgot that his arm was still there for a great long time.

“Ani, let’s just eat.”

His face was instantly close to mine. Our foreheads hit each other. Is he drunk? He’s talking to me with his closed eyes. I pulled myself away but I can’t remove his arm from my shoulders.

“Kibum, can you please remove your arm? It’s irritating.”

He opened his eyes.

“If it is, then what took you so long to recognize my arm on your shoulders? It is relaxing. I know”

He laughed. I gave him an irritated look. I took the chance to remove his arm.  He let me stand.

“Arasso, babe let’s eat. I’m really hungry Gyuri” He said it in a not too loud but clear voice

He also stood up. I pulled him down. We’re both back sitting again. I saw some girls staring at me, and Kibum.

“Will you please stop calling me babe! Tone down your voice please? Will you?”

He’s laughing again. He patted my head.

“Okay I will. Can we eat now? I’m really hungry. Do you want to kill me?”

I laughed. He’s really hungry.

“Are you telling me that you’re about to treat me lunch?”

“Okay, deal. “