CHAP VIII - She is..

Mysterious Cache: I'm Inlove with my Bestfriend's Boyfriend

It's been 2 hours since Gyuri opened her laptop.

She's been thinking about Kibum and his changing attitude. She opened her facebook account.

She typed, "Kim Kibum".

"What the ??? 1,432 pages??? "

She read a lot of fan pages and accounts. There are Kibum the Great, Our Kibum, etc.

She almost fell from her seat when she saw Kibum and the seven girls.

She clicked the top most link. It says, Kibum The Greatest Lover.

"Kim Kibum"

Age: 18

Birthday: August 21, 1993

Kibum is from a rich family. He's handsome, gentleman, and a lover. He has five friends since pre-school, Lee Donghae, Nickhun Horvejkul, Kim Jaejoong and Jung Yunho.  They've been together until now. They formed a group called "HUNKIES". It has more than 1,200 members in School and more than 10, 000 in facebook. One thing is for sure, they are popular and handsome.

Kibum is a good guy. He had only one girl in his heart, Tan Sophie. They broke up a year ago. Since then, Kibum never had the interest to girls. He always ditch his classes.He never go around Nevada Club anymore. (place where they use to date) He smokes sometimes.

**And whatever happens we will be here for him. For him to regain what he had lost.

~Admin of HUNKIES ACCOUNT

"So, he has a lot of friends.. But they didn't entered school? And he went with me today in Nevada? Oh, wait. No. I'm not, he's not interested."

Gyuri suddenly remembered what happened yesterday. Kibum almost kissed her when he came back in the cosmo.

*Flashback

"You know, my heart hurts so much. But you, you look so happy?"

"Kibum you're drunk, what happened?"

"No, you're like a mirror. A great resemblance of my life." 

He slowly leaned on Gyuri, but he fell on Gyuri's lap and fell asleep.

* end of flashback

"So I really look like his EX. Aigoo, how can I face all of those creepy stares from ours schoolmates? This shouldn't happen!"

"Yah, don't think about it. I'll defend you no matter what happens. I'll be your PSG."

Gyuri closed her laptop and hugged it tightly.

"Things do not come the way it was supposed to be."

-------------------------------

 

 

The bell rings. It is exactly 8:25 in the morning. 

"Hyeri, it's official. We're not classmates anymore. That creepy teacher, it hurts me. I can't manage it all alone."

"Yah, you can. Just ignore whatever you hear about that Kibum alright?"

She hugged me and now I'm officially alone. 

I need to go to the restroom. I can feel how stressed my face is.

It's tuesday. And today is no uniform day. I guess it's just a tradition here in S.U. So, I'm wearing my gray varsity jacket from my former school, Sain Louis University. As usual, my hair is still long enough to cover my haggard face. Our lessons ended with a brief story about our teacher's life. I'm too bored.

*Bzzzzttt Bzzztt

Almighty Me is calling you.

Oh Gad, who's this.

"Yoboseyo.."

"Yah, Gyuri, sorry for what happened last night."

"Who the heck told you to insert a who the hell almighty name in my phonebook?"

"Hahaha, mianhae. "

But then I realized that he's the popular Kibum here. 

"Ahm sorry. What is really wrong with you? Can you please stop playing games with me? It's just I hate to play mind games specially with you. I don't even know you."

"Can we meet? 4 PM in the same spot where you slept in the lib. See ya."

*Call Ended 1:20.

This guy is really awesome, he shouldn't have asked me if he'll forced me to meet him there. 

I checked the clock and it's exactly 4 pm. 

"There's nothing to loose Almighty Great Kibum. "

I went upstairs and sat on the KPOP corner of the library.

"Gyuri!"

Kibum hugged me tight. 

"Pssh, what's effin' wrong with you. I won't really let you waste my time. It's just I really like to hear the answer."

He let go of me. 

"First, I would like to ask. What's the name of your bestfriend?"

"Tan Hyeri. Wae?"

"Nothing, I mean her voice sounds familiar but I can't remember."

"So who's Sophie?"

His smile faded.

But then he held my hand. His eyes are full of pain I can exactly feel it. Slowly, he caressed my cheeks. He let our foreheads meet. I can feel the pain. His breathing is like a cold cup of coffee. He makes me feel weak. I can feel how his eyes stop the little liquid from falling. He let go of my face. 

"Thanks for today."

He kissed my cheek and he walked away. Again, I'm left hanging in my own illusions. He left a cute photo card.

"But what's this, this is Kibum and what the. It's Hyeri??!"

I panicked inside the library. I was almost pulled outside because I'm too noisy. 

I know it's not Hyeri. But that girl, Sophie really looks like me Hyeri. The eyes, the contact lenses, the nose. O-em. The hair and the smile are the only differences.

I placed the photo inside my bag. Kibum, I don't get it.