CHAPTER III -"He Called me His What??"

Mysterious Cache: I'm Inlove with my Bestfriend's Boyfriend

 

I look up and I didn’t expect to see what I’m seeing right now.

I looked up and saw a guy wearing our school’s uniform, and he’s wearing an adorable shoes and he's also adorable.

“Oh ah-, sorry. M-My first day . I made our teacher angry with me. That’s why I’m having some extra lessons in here. “

“Well, can I help you learn each lessons?”

Omg, this cute guy is making me  blush. But I hope it won’t be visible.

“Yah! I already learned a lot today.” I pout a little.

I heard him laughed. He sat beside me.

“I think you really do hate handsome teachers like me huh, well anyway I’m Kim Jong-woon, you?”

He held out his hand. He is a cute guy and I can’t deny that. But the fact that I was mesmerized by his shoes made me feel awkward and embarrassed. You know, people sometimes have weird desires for things.

So I made some shake hands thing with him. I had no choice actually. He’s the only person here that I could count on. Remember I’m new here, don’t know few things yet.

“Ah -Hi, I’m Nam Gyuri. “

“Is your first day that bad? It’s my first day too. Mine is quite  disappointing too.”

I saw a sad face on his face.

“Eh? Really? Are  you thrown out from the classroom too? Aisshhh. Teachers here are quite austere. You know I was just accused of something that was really unintentional but then that teacher became so angry and pissed off. You know they should learn the word UNDERSTANDING and PATIENCE. That guy should also be punished too,  why am I taking all of those-“

“Hey hey hey, relax..”

I saw him laugh again. What’s up with him? His first day seems so repulsive like mine but he looks so relaxed and cool. People nowadays, I should learn how to bear and ride with them.

But then I saw a familiar guy on the canteen. I forgot to mention that the stairs where we are sitting are just beside our canteen and you can see people inside because of the glass windows. I think I saw Kibum, but it would be so impossible. He’s inside our history class. Aisshh. I think I’m hallucinating already.

I heard Jong-woon spoke and it made me go back to the reality again.

“Actually I’m kidding you, I’ve studied here since elementary. You look so sad here and disgusted, so I said to myself this girl is worth talking for.” He laughed again.

“So I tried my best to make you feel better, luckily, it worked. “

My mouth hanged open.

“Yah! That is so not funny! You don’t have to do that, more likely you made me so dumb. But thanks.. It really worked.”

He’s laughing, and I can’t help but smile too. This guy is quite annoying you know, but what he did made me feel better anyway. I’m about to ask him something when my phone vibrates.

Yah, where have you been now? I’m freakin’ worried. Sorry if I wasn’t able to do anything. I hope you understand, it’s too hard to slip my phone from my bag. This teacher is a real sick person. Anyway, take care  huh. Let’s meet on the Canteen after 30 minutes.. 

-Hyeri-busshh

“Anything wrong Gyuri?”

I’m such a dumb person, I even forgot that I still have my  2:30 class and after 30 minutes we’ll have our lunch . I even forgot that Jong-woon is with me

“Ah sorry, my best friend texted me. “

He nodded. He’s quite busy texting someone. I guess it’s not good to ask. hmm

I showed him a weak smile, I remember Kibum again. Aisshhh. I hate myself, I can’t handle these things anymore, I guess I’m going to be crazy? Aisshhh no way!

 I didn’t even noticed that I was already playing my phone, tapping each message since I was really bored, wait, I’m not bored, a cute guy is accompanying me here. Hehehehe

But then a messaged popped out on the screen.

“What the.. “

.

.

.

 

Goodnight babe, have a nice sleep. 

-CUTE Mr. Kim ever.!

 

.

Omg, Kibum!! He’s the one who messaged me. OMG. Oh, I think it's not him but wth, gosh it creeps me out.

Am I getting crazy?

“Hey, Gyuri??  Are you okay?“

“Oh yeah, I’m fine. “

“You seem so shock, and you’re frowning. Are you sure you’re okay? You want something to drink?”

He’s really cute. I need to control myself, did he really asked me to go have some drink? OMG. I’m think I love Kibum now and thanks to my awesome pen and teacher.

“Yeah sure.”

“Let’s go then.”

He stood up and held out his hand for me to stand up, such a gentleman.  But then I saw another pair of shoes in front of me, it is color blue with some black and white designs.

I stared at Jong-woon’s shoes again and stared at this guy’s shoes.

“Babe, I’ve been looking for you, I’m so worried, come on.”

I slowly raised my face so I could see this person.

He also held out his hand.

I saw Jong-woon pulled back his hand and smiled.

“Gyuri? Are you okay ? Babe, come on.”

“Kibum??”

My heart is palpitating, I don’t know what to do. He’ll ruin my moment with Jong-woon.

“What babe? Ah, sorry if I wasn’t able to protect you inside. Sorry. Ah you.”

Kibum pointed out Jong-woon.

“You can go now, thanks for taking care of my girlfriend.”

WHAT THE HECK! He’s not supposed to do that!

“You ugly creature! Stop-mmmmmmmm mmmmmmm“

He covered my mouth and he successfully shut it out.

“Yeah babe, I know you’re so angry with me forgive me please.  Let's talk about our business outside“

He instantly does it while pulling me away from the staircase. I saw Jong-woon laughed as he went inside the canteen. We reached the right hallway and veranda and I guess it’s now far from where Jong-woon is.