Tempestras

A Series of Supernatural (EXO-M) One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I was standing outside the waiting shed in our school yard, waiting for the rain to stop. I didn't manage to bring my umbrella even though Chen, my weather forecaster classmate told me to. He said it's going to rain maybe around 4:30pm, he is right. He's always right when it comes to predicting. I always wonder how did he know, but I didn't ask him. We're not close. I sighed. I've liked him for a long time now, but we only exchanged two or three words then silence. Maybe I should talk to him more. I should really go home before it gets dark.. I covered my head with my book and walked up to the stoplight. I stood there waiting for the light to turn red.

"I see, you didn't bring an umbrella even if I told you to."

I know who is it. I spun around and Chen came closer so we could share under his umbrella. "Yeah.. I kinda forgot about it. Procrastinating on thesis yesterday."

He nodded. "You're lucky Ms. Lim is absent today."

"Yeah.. But I worked really hard on it yesterday. She even said that it's due is today, 8:00am sharp, then she didn't show up. Psycho."

He shook his head, smiling. "Troll teacher huh?"

"Yeah, I only slept for an hour."

"You should sleep more. It looks like your eye bags could pack the books we need all the way to college."

I snorted. "Thanks. That's what I really need right now. And that's a really bad pun."

"Okay, sorry. I'm just kidding." He grinned. The lights turned red and we started walking. "Say, do you want me to walk you home? It's still raining and I have an umbrella."

"Sure. Thanks. Anyway, where do you plan to study in college?"

"In a university?"

I smiled. "I mean what course?

"I'm planning to take major in music."

I nodded. "I did hear you sing and play the piano in music room.."

"How did you know? Stalker~"

"Yah! I'm not a stalker!"

He chuckles. "Alright, if that's what you said..."

 

 ººººº

We are chatting while walking on our way to my house. We discussed about our classes and we found out that we have some common interests. 

"So.... This is where I live." I said unlocking the door from my small apartment. "Excuse everything in this flat. I live alone." The rain stopped.

"Why? Your parents?"

"They live way back home." I opened the door and let him in. "I chose to study here because of the good education and scholarship."

"Oh..." He said taking off his shoes

I the lights and headed to the kitchen. "Would you like some tea and cookies?"

"Yes please." He settled down on the couch

I came back holding a tray with a pot and tea cups and cookies. "Hey, by the way. Can I ask you something?" I said as I put down the tray on the small table.

"What is it?" He said eyeing the chocolate chip cookies

I poured him a cup of tea and said "How do you predict the weather?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter