★April 1st: Special★

A Series of Supernatural (EXO-M) One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday was exhausting, we tried on different clothes and costumes, messing around Megumi eonni's boutique and ending the day by eating ramyun at a convinience store. It was a really long day before I can go home to cry in the shower, watch 'I love you, Beth Cooper' crying (it's not even drama), pretend to be asleep while crying quietly when my parents arrived and eventually crying myself to sleep. It's been two days and I'm not even sure if I have the energy go to school and socialize with my friends or if I want to stay at home alone with my thoughts. Either way it'll be tiring. I haven't even talked to Jisoo about this, I really need to cry on my bestfriend's shoulder. But I don't want to bother him with my troubles when he's busy with his girlfriend.

It's almost lunch time, my head feels heavy and it feels like my heart has sunken. Suitable for Titanic huh? I just hope I have my own Jack to draw me like one of his French girls, make me fly and to run around together on the halls. The only catch is that my "Jack" (Taehyung) is on a different ship while I'm here alone, cold and sinking.

I sighed.

I'll ditch class today.

"Jihye, let's eat lunch together?" Sora said

"You guys go ahead." I began putting away my stuff

"Are you sure? Seungkwan lost our bet, he'll treat us dessert." S.coups asked 

"I'm good." I smiled as I slip my backpack "Thanks."

Taro 'tsk'ed. "Don't tell me you're on a diet again? That's unhealthy."

"Come on, you're not fat!" Sora patted my cheeks

I chuckled. "I'll eat, I just have to finish something."

"Stop overworking yourself." S.coups shook his head

"Noted. Eat well~"

"Okay. Suit yourself~" 

 

Once I'm alone in the classroom, I opened the window and climbed out of it. Taehyung noticed that at every floor there's a foot-wide cemented plank below the window pane. He taught me how to skive classes, that's why we always sit next to each other at the last row. I closed the window from the outside and crawl my way to the storage room's window (which is at the same floor as our room). I carefully climbed in and unlocked the door. I headed straight to the music room.

It's been so long when I stopped practising piano. I started playing the last song Taehyung and I performed at the recital. He sings while I play the piano for him, because it's quite hard to sing while playing an instrument and my voice isn't that great, his was perfect. I can still hear his deep voice singing the verses and the chorus soulfully.

I heaved a shaky sigh. I decided to sing along with him in my memory since this room is soundproof. No one will hear me and I'm alone anyway. 

I missed him so damn much.  

When I'm almost through with the chorus, tears began pouring from my eyes. 

"I hope you'd see my face and that should be reminded that for me... It isn't over... Nevermind I'll find someone like-----*chokes*" I started sobbing and stutterin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter