Canis Lupus Chanco

A Series of Supernatural (EXO-M) One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Would you rather date Edward Cullen or Jacob Black?" My friend Seulgi asked

I sighed and put my pen down. "Jacob."

"Why?" 

"Because he's a werewolf. And he's tall, handsome, and he's Taylor Laughtner." I continued doodling wolf cubs on my notebook

"Hey," She diverted her attention from the window and stared at me "May I ask you something?" 

"What is it?"

"What's with your wolf obsession?"

"Um.. Well, I think wolves are cute and fluffy.. I also wanted to have a pet dog, but my parents are...not quite a pet lover. And Little Red Riding Hood is the first book that I've read when I was a child. Even though the wolf is the bad guy in the story."

"Oooh........." She turned back to the window "Anyway... Do you have a crush?"

"No, I don't have. How 'bout you?" I asked

"Well... There's a lot of cute guys here in this school.." 

"Really?"

"Yes. For example, Sungjoong and Sungyeol oppa from class C-3, V and Jungkook-ssi from class C-1, Sunwoo from B-1 and Jinyoung, Sandeul, Shinwoo and Gongchan-ssi from class A-4..."

"Okay, okay. You can stop now."

"Oh! and also Heechul and Kyuhyun sunbae from class B-4" She continued to blabber about cute guys in different year and section

I took my mp4 from my pocket and plugged in my headphones which is hanging from my neck to listen to music.

"Hey!" She shouted

"What? Are you done yet?"

She smiled "Yes."

"Thank God."

"There's a lot of handsome guys here.. Why don't you go out and check them out?"

"Seriously?" 

She nodded. 

"No."

"Why???"

"I just....don't like, I don't want to."

"Oh come on! Just look outside the window!" She pointed at the window "Quick! Before they disappear!" 

It was 8:15 in the morning, we usually arrive here at 7 and classes starts at 8:40, so Seulgi have more time finding attractive people. She likes watching from the third floor other students/her crushes go inside the building. Especially, today is the first day of school, she's hunting for new more cute guys. But I can say she's not a flirt, she just likes to look at them and never approach them. She had a LOT of crushes.

She took my hand and dragged me to the window. "Just look!"

I stared at the people passing by. Then someone caught my eye. I leaned forward to the window to take a closer look.

"Oooh~ Who are you looking at?" she poked my arm

"That guy." I pointed at the tall, blonde guy.

"Oooh~ Good choice!" She bumped my shoulder "He's tall, blonde, manly and utterly hot!"

"Look at his shirt." He is wearing a shirt with 'WOLF 88' in it. "It really caught my attention."

"Aish.. If you don't like him, can I have him?"

"Sure. Sure you can. I just wanted his shirt. That's all." 

"Thank--ohh! that dude is perfect!" She pointed at other guy walking, but I didn't care to look. I'm just staring at the 'WOLF 88' shirt. I gotta have that shirt. "You can have the wolf boy. I wonder which year, section and his course is. I hope he's in one of my class."

Then the tall, blonde guy look up and our eyes met. I looked away. Well, that's not embarrassing... 

"Waaah~ Girl! That dude is so handsome! I'm in love with him."

I laughed and went back to my seat. She always say that.

 

 

ººººº

When the school bell rang, Seulgi went to her classroom. We're not classmates but we're in the same Math class. I sat on my chair and pulled out my new bought book: 'THE WOLF' by Joseph Smith and read it in every class. I don't really care about the class or whatever, the art class is the only period I'm looking forward into.

At lunch, Seulgi and I met at the cafeteria. 

"Would you rather be a witch, a vampire, a necromancer, a half demo--"

"Werewolf." I started to eat my pizza

She facepalmed and sighed. "Why did I even bother to ask?"

I shrugged. "Whatever you ask in 'would you rather', my answer will always be wolf or werewolf."

"But if you're going to be a werewolf, you will always smell like a dog." She pointed out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter