Don't Go

I'll be Your Sun if You'll be my Moon

                “DAEHYUN!” Youngjae screamed as he watched the werewolf lifelessly drop to the ground.

                Youngjae jumped at the vampire who was celebrating the death of a Jung, and pushed him onto his back. He wasted no time cracking the enemy’s skull against the pavement and digging his fangs into his neck, draining him as quickly as he could. Satisfied he had enough blood, Youngjae snapped the vampire’s neck and moved over to Daehyun’s side.

                “Daehyun…” Youngjae whimpered. He forced his tears back,  knowing he had no time to cry.

                “Daehyun!!” Jongup ran over to Daehyun with Himchan on his heels. “NO!!”

                Himchan pulled the young werewolf into his arms, letting him sob into his chest. Youngjae barely paid them any attention as he lifted Daehyun’s head into his lap. He patted his jeans only then remembering that he had thrown his knife at the now dead vampire.

                “Youngjae,” Himchan said with a deadpan voice as he observed Youngjae, “what are you doing?”

                “What the does it look like I’m doing?” Youngjae growled.

                Youngjae bit into his own arm, ignoring the pain as he ripped the flesh away.

                “He’s a werewolf,” Himchan said painfully as if he was trying not to hurt Youngjae any further. “He can’t be changed. And even if he could… Jaejae… it’s too late…”

                “Who the asked you?!” Youngjae pressed his wrist with freely flowing blood against Daehyun’s mouth. “We have to kill humans we want to turn anyhow. It isn’t too late! His heart has only stopped beating for half a minute.”

                “Youngjae,” Himchan’s husky voice cracked, “Youngjae, Daehyun is… he’s—“

                “SHUT UP!” Youngjae cried out. “He just needs to take the blood. Damn it, Pup! Daehyun, you stupid brat! Just accept the blood!”

                Seeing that Daehyun’s body wasn’t reacting to Youngjae’s blood on its own, he some of his blood into his mouth and then bent down to force it into Daehyun’s mouth. He repeated this two more times. After that he pressed his wrist to Daehyun’s lips again, hoping the body would react.

                “I can’t watch this,” Himchan rushed to Youngjae’s side as he went to transfer blood into Daehyun’s mouth from his own. “Youngjae, stop!”

                Himchan grabbed Youngjae’s bloodied arm and tried to pull him off of Daehyun. Youngjae yanked his arm and when he sat up again he swung his other hand towards Himchan, punching him square in the jaw. Himchan stumbled back, more in shock than pain, and stared at Youngjae with wide eyes.

                “WHAT THE HELL!?”

                “Just leave me alone!” Youngjae turned back to Daehyun, trying to give his love as much blood as he could as quickly as possible.

                “Daehyun is DEAD!” Himchan shouted. “You need to get over it!”

                Jongup fell to the ground beside Daehyun and grabbed his friend’s hand, “Please come back. I can’t accept this… he was just alive just a minute ago.”

                “!” Himchan feel to the ground as tears slipped from his eyes. “He’s dead guys… don’t make me lose you to this too.”

                “I won’t accept it,” Youngjae said with a quivering voice. “I won’t accept his death.”

               Youngjae finally found a way to prop Daehyun’s mouth open so he could continuously pour his blood into his mouth.

                “Youngjae… if you give him that much blood you are going to pass out,” Himchan slowly crawled over to Youngjae and tugged on his arm. “Please Jae… Youngjae I can’t lose you too.”

                Youngjae began to shake. Eventually the tears flowed freely from his eyes. “This is too much Himchan… I can’t… I don’t want to...”

                “…” Himchan let his hand rest on Youngjae’s back.

                Youngjae leaned forward, cradling Daehyun’s head as he sobbed. “I don’t want to live without you! You promised me that we would deal with the day you died when it got here, but this was too soon and I wasn’t at all prepared. Please, don’t leave me… don’t leave me.”

                A groan sent the three grieving men into shock.

                “Is it raining? Ouch! Why do I hurt everywhere?”

                Youngjae slowly moved his gaze down onto Daehyun. “Dae—Daehyun?”

                “Youngjae, why am I so thirsty?” Daehyun groaned before meeting Youngjae’s eyes. Immediately he tried to sit up only to hiss in pain.

                “Be careful!” Youngjae held him gently.

                Daehyun’s gaze turned black as he held Youngjae’s face in his hands, “You are crying, who made you cry?”

                “It’s impossible,” Himchan said in astonishment.

                Daehyun looked at Himchan confused before he looked at Jongup, “What the hell happened to make you three cry? Actually, could someone explain to me why we are outside on the ground?”

                Youngjae smiled through his tears as his shaking hands touched Daehyun’s face to make sure he wasn’t dreaming, “You’re alive.”

                Daehyun looked at him weird, “Of course I’m alive.”

                Youngjae lunged forward hugging Daehyun in the tightest hug he could, “You came back to me. You really came back to me.”

                Daehyun frowned, but hugged Youngjae, “Of course I would? I love you,” He rubbed Youngjae’s back. “Can someone please explain to me what—“

                Daehyun’s eyes widened as he saw the dead vampire corpse mere feet from them, “I died… I DIED!”

                He took one of his hands off of Youngjae to touch his stomach and head, “I should be dead…” He looked at Youngjae in confusion. “What happened… did you… did you turn me into a vampire?”

                Youngjae’s joy from Daehyun being alive quickly flew out of him before he pulled back to look at Daehyun, “I’m… I’m sorry… I should have asked—you were dead I couldn’t ask! I didn’t want you to have died because of me… I didn’t want you to be dead at all and—“

                Youngjae’s voice cut off as tears threatened to fall again.

                Daehyun hushed him as he helped wipe away his tears, “It’s okay, I’m just shocked is all… I was told it was impossible.”

                “It is impossible,” Himchan said quietly. “We’ve tried—I’ve tried during the war… it shouldn’t have worked.”

                “You are so cold…” Jongup said still in shock as he touched Daehyun’s arm.

                “I don’t understand how…” Daehyun slid his hand down his chest.

                “Elven magic,” A deep voice said.

                The four supernatural beings turned towards the voice. There stood two elves. One was tall with lanky limbs, short white hair and a baby face. The other, who was crossing his arms staring down at Youngjae like a mob boss, had bright red hair and thick lips.

                Youngjae blinked until recognition hit him, “Yongguk?”

                “It’s only been twenty years and you forget me?” As a smile appeared on his face, the red head’s projected demeanor changed into a more friendly, welcoming person, “By the way, this is Zelo.” Yongguk said as he and Zelo helped the four boys to their feet.

                “Hi… Zelo?”

                The tall one waved and quickly rushed back to Yongguk’s side, smiling at them shyly.

                “So, what do you mean elven magic?” Daehyun asked confused. “There weren’t any elves here.”

                “No, but Youngjae used it.”

                “What?” Youngjae and Himchan asked at the same time.

                Zelo chuckled, “You need to explain better than that.”

                Yongguk sighed and scratched his neck, “Remember when I healed you?”

                “Um… yeah, can’t really forget that.”

                “I told you that things would be different with you and your blood because I brought you back from the very brink of death.”

                Youngjae nodded, waiting for Yongguk to continue.

                “Well?” Himchan eventually asked the silent elf.

                “Well… it looks like this is one of those things that changed,” Yongguk shrugged.

                “That’s it?” Himchan asked. “That’s all you are going to say?! What kind of explanation is that? Why are you even here? What use are you!?”

                “Woah!” Yongguk backed up uneasily. “Not everyone is affected the same by that much elfish magic! Even with elves, magic reacts differently based on what emotion it reacts to.”

                “So… Youngjae’s power reacted to his sadness?” Jongup frowned.

                “No,” Zelo stepped forward, trying to save Yongguk from the nagging vampire, “it reacted to his intense love.”

                Yongguk nodded, “When I healed Youngjae all he could think about was his love and broken heart.”

                “So,” Zelo picked up again where Yongguk was planning on stopping, “because Yongguk had to use so much power to heal Youngjae and literally put all his pieces back together it made him a bit… magical? It seems like it reacted to the intense love you were feelings for your werewolf in that moment and helped bring him back.”

                “But as a vampire…” Daehyun frowned as he felt his newfound fangs slip out.

                Jongup crinkled his nose as he smelt Daehyun, “You still smell like a werewolf though.”

                Zelo nodded enthusiastically, “Because that’s the spell casted, I guess, unconsciously, but we felt it and that’s we came rushing over here. He didn’t want the werewolf to change; he just wanted him back even if it meant he became a vampire.”

                “That’s confusing,” Daehyun and Youngjae looked at each other and shrugged.

                “You are the first of your kind,” Yongguk said sounding impressive. “There is nothing the world knows about you. Not how strong you will be, how transforming will be for you, or how much blood you will need to survive.”

                Himchan crossed his arms in irritation, “You say all these deep sounding things, but they aren’t helpful. You literally just said hey you’ve changed; good ing luck, you’re on your own.”

                Yongguk frowned, “I think I said it nicer. And I never said he was on his own.”

                “I’m not.” Daehyun grabbed Youngjae’s hand and smiled as Youngjae looked at him, “I have Youngjae, the man I love.”

                “Hey!” Jongup jumped on him from behind. “You have me too!”

                Daehyun laughed, “Well if I have both Youngjae and Jongup that pretty much means I get Himchan free of charge.”

                Himchan smirked, “Not sure about free, but yeah, I’ll help you out where I can. I’ll definitely need to hit the books and check if this has really never happened before.”

                Zelo pouted and tugged on Yongguk’s leather jacket, “Why don’t we stick around here to?”

                Yongguk shrugged, “Seems like a nice town. You can call on us too if you run into any trouble. We don’t know if there will be any weird side effects there could be.”

                “Side effects?!” Himchan shouted.

               Youngjae and Daehyun chuckled as Himchan began to interrogate Yongguk for as much information as he could get.

                Jongup slid off Daehyun to run over to Zelo, “His nagging can go on for a long time, why don’t we talk!”

                Zelo chuckled, “He’ll have a hard time cracking through Yongguk’s simple answers.”

                “Ah,” Jongup smiled as he looked at Himchan. “There is nothing my Himchan can’t figure out eventually.”

                “Your Himchan?” Zelo blinked in confusion.

                “Hey,” Daehyun nudged Youngjae’s arm to shake his attention from the youngest looking ones there.

                Youngjae couldn’t help but smile as he looked upon Daehyun, “Hey, yourself.”

                Daehyun smiled and wrapped his arms around Youngjae’s waist and letting their foreheads touch, “You saved my life.”

                “You stuck up for mine,” Youngjae slid his arms up around Daehyun’s shoulders.

                Daehyun laughed.

                Youngjae pouted, “What’s so funny?”

                “Well, there is a lot of new stuff to figure out, and I’m not exactly sure how my pack is going to take this…”

                “Oh…” Youngjae slowly started to deflate, finally seeing all the problems in front of them still.

                “Hey, let me finish before you start getting sad,” Daehyun chuckled, “BUT, this way I really do get to prove to you that I would love you even after I died.”

                Youngjae shook his head while he chuckled, “You are ridiculous.”

                “I might be, but I love you and now I have forever to shower you in the love you deserve.”

                Youngjae smiled, “Until second death do us part?”

                “Marriage?” Daehyun’s eyes twinkled. “I’ll buy rings soon, but for now, yes.” He pressed his lips against Youngjae’s and through their connection together, their hearts pumped loudly as they forgot everything around them. Dead bodies and Himchan’s loud nagging surrounded them, but in that moment, everything else disappeared. They knew they had each other, their love in their arms, and never again would they be apart.


A/N: HAPPY ENDING~! *throws confetti*

Hope that clears everything~~ but yay together forever~!

 

Also I'm planning on writing a quick little Himup side chapter and putting it on here. I just wanted to put this up first as an apologize for... let's not bring that up.

I hope you liked the story >.<

Thank you everyone you were great! I loved your comments which were very inspiring! Thank you and you and you and you!! :D

Hope to see you guys around again~ And look out for the himup chapter if you want to read it!