Cafe Troubles

Knight in Shining Armour

Lay's POV


  Oppa. She called me oppa. My heart couldn't stop pounding out of my chest as I walked back home, I honestly thought it was going to burst. I now knew for sure that I liked Leerin; there was no doubt about it in my mind. 
  When I got home, I laid in bed and looked out my window, finding the moon in a full phase. I admired its beauty in the night sky and sat up, my gaze not leaving it. I thought of Leerin as I started, comparing her beauty to that of the moon's. I smiled to myself, the thought of her long, light brown hair flowing down her back. Her piercing brown orbs staring into mine, her soft pale skin, her cute pouty lips whenever I . If I could only kiss those lips, then I could be complete. No, it's not just that, if I could keep them, keep all of her; then I would be so happy, I woulnd't mind if my heart stopped beating then. I don't need anything but her, she seems to be my world now. My moon, my beautiful moon; the moon I intend to keep for forever.
 I smile and lay back down, closing my eyes and letting my mind wander off in beautiful thoughts of Choi Leerin. 


  A few weeks had passed, and Leerin and I have gotten even closer. We hold hands wherever we go, eat lunch together, go to class together, go home together (or at least, I walk her home). Although we still get pushed around alot, we honestly don't care at all. As long as I have Leerin and Leerin has me, we will be happy. We're inseperable.
  I guess it's safe to say that we're a couple now, although I never really asked her out, I know that we both can feel that strong connection between us, the need for one another. I alost came to kiss her the night before, but I got shy and kissed her cheek instead. Babo, Yixing! She looked dissapointed in me from that, too. I've never kissed before, and she hasn't either, she told me a few days ago. Maybe I should just wait for when the time is right; I don't want to ruin both of our first kisses. Yea, I'll just wait. 


  Today after class, me and Leerin decided to get some bubble tea. Once we got to the shop, it was too crowded, so that was good. Leerin chose a small table next to the window, her favorite spot in the cafe and waited for me. I ordered our drinks and sat down with her,  gently pushing her drink to her side of the table, while she was staring out the window in a cute haze. I watched as she smiled innocently and looked to me, a glisenting look in her eyes. "Gomawo, oppa," she said as she sipped on her Honeydew Bubble Tea. I smiled and nodded as I went to my Taro and sipped on the straw, now letting my gaze turn out the window.

  What I saw next made my eyes widen in suprise, fear and anger. I saw the 6 people I had never wanted to see again. 

 

  A guy with his group of friends were making their way into the same cafe as me and Leerin. They were all dressed in the same school uniform as us as well, but some had hats and beanies on. They were the kingkas of our school, people know them as EXO-K, along with their brother group EXO-M. They're all rich, popular, stylistic and good-looking, smart. They were a 12 person group, but a year ago they were brought down to 11. 


  A year ago when I left them. 

 

A/N: OHHHHH IM BACK. Sorry for not updating alot, just busy with school and such ;-; But the drama will start very soon, next chapter cxcxcx I love you <3