New Girl in School

Knight in Shining Armour

Lay's POV

  I walked to my usual spot in school, an abandoned classroom on the top floor, over looking the school yard. I always go there during my lunch and study hour, it was where I could escape from the guys who pushed me around. Yea, I'm bullied. Kinda , but I've gotten used to it now. Anyways, the classroom I go to is always quiet, calm, and it held many secrets; just like me. I closed the door behind me and sat in my usual seat, next to the window in the back corner of the room. I took out my lunch and started eating, thinking of today's events. 

 

  "Everyone, quiet down," our teacher yelled over the class. Everyone sat down in their seats and shut their mouths, awaiting the teacher's next announcment. I sat all the way in the back, in the corner next to the window. There was no one sitting next to me, since no one really wanted to sit next to me anyways. "We have a new student today." Everyone began whispering amoungst themselves, wondering about who he; or she, was and looked like.

"I wonder if she's pretty."

So she is a girl.

"I hope she's not, I don't want her to steal my Kai oppa."

"I wonder where she's from."

"Rumor is that she's from China, like Mr. Depression back there." I sighed as the two boys who made that joke looked back and laughed, high fiving each other. What they said really did catch my attention though; she's from China? I won't be the only one, now. Maybe I could make friends with her. It'd be nice to have a friend. Everyone got quiet as the teacher opened the door, and in walked a girl of aaverage high. Light brown hair, dark brown eyes, pale-but-not-too-pale skin, a small, cute nose, full, small pink lips. She was beautiful, there was no doubt about that. 


  "H-Hi," she stuttered. I laughed to myself, thinking it was kind of cute to watch her stutter. "I'm Choi Leerin." Everyone began to whisper amoungst themselves, telling each other to keep her name in mind so they can gossip about her later on. The teacher smiled in approval and gave her a seat. 


   "You will sit next to Yixing in the back," the teacher pointed at me, my eyes widening. "But everyone calls him Lay, so you call him Lay, okay?" Leerin nodded shyly and slowly made her way to the empty seat next to mine, her eyes to the ground and my eyes watching her every move. 

  "She's going to be an outcast if she sits with him..." 
  "Awe, now she's sitting next to Lay. His attitude will rub off her, I don't like her anymore."
  "Looks like we have more victims." The queenkas of the school laughed amoungst themselves, nodded in agreement to mess with the new girl. I look to my right and found Leerin looking down at her lap, obliviously hearing all the gossip and feeling bad about it. I feel an anger fuel inside of me, but I wasn't sure why. Was I being protective over her? I just met her, why would I be? Maybe it's because of how valnurable she is. I get closer to her and whisper in her ear, making sure no one else could hear us.


  "Just ignore them, they're all idiots." She looked up at me and stared into my eyes, before giving off a small smile and nodding, turning her head to the board as the lesson started. Although there were snickers from the other students, I didn't care at all. Her smile was so, alluring to me, I couldn't stop myself from blushing as I looked away from her and out the window. 'This is going to be an interesting semester', I thought to myself. 

 

 

A/N: Hi c: How's the first chapter? Sorry that its so short ;-;