Oppa

Knight in Shining Armour

Leerin's POV
  I let Lay pull me around the school, finally running through the gate and down the street into the city. "Lay, where are we going? We still have class..." I mumbled. I was going to be really upset if he got in trouble for ditching class with me. I look down, finding our hands still tightly holding each other. I blush and look around the street, finding people walking around, running errands, shopping, going out to eat and what not. What I love the most about Seoul is the busy city, especially downtown. 


  "We're going to the park, Leerinni!" I look up to find a dimple-faced Yixing, his eyes shining brightly. I giggled at the nickname he had given me, then I gently flicked him on the forehead and fising his bangs for him. 
  "Arrasso, Yixingi!" He chuckled lightly, making my heart litteraly skip a beat. He started swinging our hands back and fourth in a silly way, making everyone passing by to turn their heads and stare at us. 

  "Look jagiya, that was us back then." I looked over to find an old Ahjussi and Ahjumma sitting on a bench, Ahjussi pointing at as and smiling. Ahjumma laughed like a teenage girl, and I blushed hard.
  "See those two over there! That will be me and you in the future!" I watched as a young boy, around 7, gave a young girl, around 7 as well, a yellow daisy, pointing at me and Yixing. I giggled and Yixing smiled, pulling me closer by my waist. 


  "Awe, unnie, you and your boyfriend are so cute together!", exclaimed a girl who looked only a couple years younger than me stopped me and Lay, her hands at her cheeks, aweing at both Lay and I. I blushed and patted her head, causing her to giggle. "Gomawo, dongseang!" She nodded and skipped away, turning her head to watch me and Lay hold hands once more. Everything is so different outside of school, it's like everyone doesn't care what we look like or who we hang around, completely different from the normal hell I went through 5 days a week. Everything seemed so perfect now, here with Lay, out in the free world, no one to judge us or hurt us. I wish this would last forver!


  "Let's go there!" I look to where Lay was pointing and my eyes lit up; it was a playground! Call me immature, but I love playgrounds. The swings are my favorite, everytime I go higher on it I feel like I'm flying. I feel so free, something I never really feel. I nod in agreeance and let Lay drag me to the play skate. We spent hours there, laughing and playing like kids. He pushed me on the swings, something no one has done for me for a long time. We played tag, suprisingly I'm alot more faster than him, cause I'm smaller maybe? Then we played countless rounds of hide and go seek, and on the last round when he found me, he covered my eyes and gave me a big hug, yelling, "I caught you!". Now it's 9 P.M., and we're walking home together. It's just us two on the street of my house, the silence accompanying us as well. I smile to myself as I think back to today's events; it was all perfect. Something my life has never been. 


  "Thanks for today, Lay." I say in almost a whisper. "It was really fun..." I gasped in suprise as I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turn and look up, finding Lay looking down at me with his famous dimple smile. 

  "Don't call me Lay." I cocked my head to the side in confusion, what did he want me to call him besides Lay? "Call me Yixing." I smile and nod in affirmation, making a mental note to not call him Lay anymore. We continued walking shoulder to shoulder until we reached my house. I stand at the front door, putting my key in and unlocking it. As I'm about to step in and close the door, Yixing grabs onto my wrist and turns me around.

  "Yixing, gwenchana?" I ask, confused. He looks down not showing me his face, but I can still see his cute, shy smile. 

  "Let's do this again sometime, arrasso?" My ears perk up, and I smile in excitement. "Defenitly." He looks up at me and hugs me tight, I could feel that he didn't want to let go; and I didn't want him to let go, either. Eventually after a few minutes had passed, I had to make him let go. 
  "Awe, and I was perfectly happy like that!" I giggle and tap his nose, running inside my hosue and before I closed the door behind me I whispered quietly, "Goodnight, Yixing-ah."

 

I ran up to my room and shut the door, and as I walked over to the window to close it, I saw Yixing, looking up at me. 

  "Sleep well, noona!" I blushed and nodded, waving goodbye. 

  "You too, oppa."