So hot.. in here

First love never dies?

Natiaa and Asyanafis this chapter's especially for you, thanks for motivating me <3 enjoy

 

 

 

Jae hi’s POV

It was our fifth period brake, when sehun approached me and handed a bag of chips with note on it, and then left immediately  ‘’ you must be starving now, you skipped the lunch, well .. um.. eat well’’- I felt really touched with his actions, sometimes he’s so sweet.

 How am I going to live? My life is over… I will never be able to look at sehun again, oh my god what a shame! Thanks god we didn’t had much homework, as long as I finished my papers, I lied down on my bed and hugged a pillow and started thinking about what should I do? How should I ease the awkwardness between us? Well there was no ideas were found but I ended up falling asleep. When I woke I needed to use a bathroom, so half asleep I slid down and went to bathroom, when I opened the door I wasn’t sleepy anymore. Sehun was showering!!! Oh my FREAKING god! Why things like this keep happening to me??? I gasped out of shock and he looked at me, he was shocked also I can say by the size of his eyes. I closed the door shut and yelled at him:

-Oh my god! Why didn’t you close the door?!-well our shower is covered with glass, and thanks god the bottom part was covered with steam or my innocent eyes wouldn’t be so innocent anymore. He replied right away:

-I didn’t know you were here! – I didn’t say anything more. And now its even more complicated! I will never talk to him, someone kill me! The most embarrassing day of my life! Wait is there any hidden cameras here? How can this be true? And plus I want to pee! This day is crazy!

Eventually I haven’t peed, but I fell asleep and thanks god I woke up early next morning so I left before sehun even woke up.

Today was a tuff day! Almost every subject gave us homework, and me and sehun haven’t even seen each other day today. I mean there was no eye contact in between us. Dance lesson was also tiring! Agh ! I got in the room at 4:00 pm, Sehun wasn’t there… so I ate a little bit then cleaned the mess in the room and it was 6 pm when I sat down to do all of my homework.

They actually gave us a lot I mean I finished at 10 o’clock. And still sehun was nowhere to see. I was really tired mentally so I decided to go and tire my body too, so I could sleep well. I dress up in sports bra and sweat pants, and I put sweater upon the bra so i grabbed my music and I was good to go. We had two practice rooms in school one was fully mirrored, that one was my favorite, and another one had mirror only on the one wall. When I got to my favorite room sadly it was already taken, and I was about to walk to another one when I got glued to the floor. The boy who was dancing moved flawlessly, he had the best moves I have ever seen! So powerful but so smooth and his broad shoulders… and then I saw who was that flawlessly dancing boy… -Sehun! I was really surprised I never knew he was so good at dancing. Oh why is it so hot in there so suddenly, this sweater must be really thick! Well I needed those moves to be remembered so I took a small video and then moved to another room.

I took of a sweater and As long as music started, I mumbled to myself ‘’ let the music control you’’, that’s one of my weird habits its like an encouragement, I always say that to myself before I start dancing. So here it goes, my world! Me floor and the music! The perfect three. Man I love dancing! I’m not even looking into the mirror to check my moves, because they don’t need to be checked! I move my body to the beat, heart starts racing… I think I danced about an hour when, I was exhausted to death, I lied down and waited until y heart bit would calm down. Suddenly one thought crossed my mind what it would be like to dance with Sehun? Well it might be really nice… I’m guessing… and suddenly I had this huge urge to dance with him. Oh well I guess I’ll never know how is it to dance with him. I waited a little bit more and went to the room.

Sehun’s POV

When I finished dancing I was all sweaty and tired, all I wanted was a hot shower. There was another dance room located right next to this, so when I walked past I heard some music, the beat was awesome, it was asking your body to move. I pecked in the door window and saw a girl siluet dancing, her hair was covering her face, and I couldn’t see it. But damn those abs! so y! I wonder who is she, and those moves! She must be new, I haven’t seen here dancing like that, she’s almost as good as me. Then I almost gasped out of shock, her hair weren’t covering her face anymore. And I would never thought that Jae hi, the clumsy Jae hi would have so smooth and perfect moves. To be honest I was happy it was her, I don’t know why but I secretly was hoping that it would be her. She moves so passionately. Soon she lied down and placed wet towel on her face. Her legs and hands spread apart, and her chest moving up and down rapidly. She has a nice body by the way. Oh my god no! what am I thinking? I should go and take a shower seems she also finished dancing.

Shower feels soo good! I feel like I can be here like forever. And soon I’ll be sleeping in my cozy bed, man I’m so sleepy. When I finished showering, I found out that I forgot my boxers. I’m too sleepy and tired to go out grab them, then go in and change. So there’s only one solution, I should ask her to bring me, well I helped her with her period so…:

-Jae hi are you there?

-Y-yes-oh I forgot she wasn’t over that awkward situation yet

-I have favor to ask and please don’t freak out okay?

-U-um I’ll try..

-Can you get me pair of boxers?

 

Jae hi’s POV

A pair of his boxers? Is he crazy?