The Party [EDITED]

My Everything

"Yah Min Ah yah, are you okay?" Chanyeol asked..

"Eh?" I left dumbfounded.

"Are you sick?" he asked as he brought his hands on my forehead.

"Min Ah yah, let me take you home please" he pleaded.

"Okay" I nodded.

He guided me to his car to rest., I felt so weak. My arms were so heavy I couldn't lift it. My eyes are heaving, inviting me into a deep sleep

...

"kamsamnida oppa" I bowed to thank him..

"min Ah, are you sure you'll be okay?, I can stay if you want.." he said scratching his sideburns.

"Aniya oppa" I shook my head.

"Min Ji will be here in a minute..Thank you again oppa" I bowed sincerely

"Okay" 

I walked toward the door to open it. I headed to my room to check the date, tomorrow is the schedule of my check up. I sat on the bed. "I'll wait Min Ji" I said and grabbed my bag to pull my notebook and started writing. after a few hours, my phone rung.. "speaking" 

"Min ah yah! we're inviting you to Tao's birthday, I'll pick you at 3-ish, arasso?" said Beakhyun across the line..

"OKay, okay" I nodded..I immediately went to the bathroom and took a shower and ready myself..I checked my watch it's already 2 Beakhyunnie oppa will be here in an hour..I chose to wear a simple tangerine dress and wore a silver necklace which my dad gave me a year ago then ponytailed my black hair and applied a slight  blush on and lip gloss..I casted myself on the mirror and twirled, I look great..(phone beeped) it's from Beak oppa. "I'm at the front door of your house" 

"Okay" I replied. I walked over the door to welcome my oppa

"Min Ah yah, is that you" he said being enchanted..I chuckled..

"Neh, it's me oppa"

"Can I" he bowed like a prince, offering his hand to a princess..I clinged my hand to his and went to the car.

......

(Tao's house)

"MIn ah ssi! you finally came, you're so pretty" Chen said admiringly. I blushed..

"Eh,. kamsamnida oppa" 

"Okay, eveyone listen" said Sehun, clapping his hands to catch evryone's attention. He cleared  his throat.

"Today, Kai and I will be the emcee of Tao's 21'st birthday, he's still upstairs probably dolling himself" he chuckled. "while the birthday celebrant isn't here yet, let's make ourselves aquainted and comfortable with each other and enjoy the party" he announced. The crowed begun to aquaint with each other..I shyly sat at the table and sip my orange juice..

"Min ah yah?" It's Min Ji and she's with Kris, clinging her hand to his. She's so pretty with her elegant blue dress and diamond necklace her make up  perfectly suits her dress and her flawless was so admirable that every man cannot take their eyes off of it, she is so attractive, she became even more beautiful..I looked at Kris oppa who's wearing  tox, handsome....it's the adjective that I always describe him and everyone describes him. They look perfect together..

"I'm going to see Chanyeol oppa" I forced a smile my heart.... it's hurting again. I cannot let them see it. I don't want to destroy their moment..I turned my back and went off the crowd to search Chanyeol, a soft music started playing and the crowd begun to look for their partners.

"Yah, who are you looking for?" Chanyeol tapped my shouder.

"I'm looking for you" I simply stated

"Can I dance with you?" he offerd his hands

I smiled and took it, joining the couple, matching the rhythm of the music..

"Thank you so much oppa" 

"Oh, what for?"

"For being here right now, I always wanted to be danced by a man" I said. 

"I'll always dance with you" he said sofly his strong masculine scent lingered through my nose, I begun to feel butterflies in my tummy, the way he carried me and swayed me felt so good, his soft hand held my waist tighthly as if he'll never let me go, I felt peace somehow. How I wish he was the one whom I'm in love with he's so sweet but my heart cried for another man, as we danced I thaught of the possible scnarios in future, fear hugged me.What I'm going to do about my future? How am I going to explain this to my parents? and Min ji? and this man I'm dancing with, and what will happen to me? Am I going to be married? would I reach that status in life?  I wanted to have a child, to have a grandchildren whom I am going share my childhood days, when I used to be inlove..I wanted to continue my life, to live  60 years more, but life is too unfair, I closed my eyes of all people why is me? So many questions it's really unfair! I wanna shout tears are  threatening to fall,  the fear of tomorrow and thoughts keeps on haunting me..I burried my face at Chanyeol's chest I didn't want to think of that day what i want to think is what I have right now, I wanted to be happy even for a short period of time...The crowd clapped their hands as the music stopped..

"Are you okay?" Chanyeol cupped my cheeks.

"Eh I'm okay" I smiled at him..

 

 

(A/N: Here it is! hahah XD the next chapter will be the of the story! ) Guys! 

I hope you enjoy!

-mguino23