Confession [EDITED]

My Everything

I ran and ran like a culprit trying to escape I paused losing oxygen I inhaled heavily. Gosh! I've been running for ages!. I ran my finger along my lower lip, swolen from the kiss, my heart once again hammered with a strange confusion and sadness. I'm so at loss right now, I didn't know what to think. I headed home like a zombie. "Kris Wu, you arrogant" I muttered insensibly.

....

 

I woke up yawning as the alarm clock ringed. I leaned one elbow  to balance myself from shutting the clock off. I slumped myself again on the bed wanting to sleep again, (phone rings) I groaned inwardly. "Speaking" I answered irritated.

 

"Yah! Woke up at the wrong side of bed?" teased Min Ji across the line.

"What do you want?" I rolled my eyes to heaven exasperating.

"what have you been up to this past few days?" she inspected.

"I..I kinda miss you" she said softly. "can I see you?"

"Eh sure" I said guiltily.

"Okay! I'll be there a few minutes" she colored her voice with excitement.

 

 Minutes later, Min Ji popped out the door, worries colored her face as she saw me.

"Yah, you're  pale"

"Aniya, this is just a simple cold" I sneezed, rubbing my nose.

"Let's see a doctor" she suggested

"No, I'm okay" I quickly refused. I don't want her to know it'll only hurt her. 'I'm sorry Min Ji yah'

I thought sadly.

"Okay" she agreed confusingly.

"I'll get byul" I said informing her. I slid off the couch to get byul, heading towards  the stairs

"byul! Come here!" I called him out. He barked, running over and wagging his tail. I grabbed his collar and put a leash on and went back to Min Ji

"Aegyo" she giggled as we're heading over, byul immediately settled on her lap and her cheeks. She chuckled more..

I slumped myself on the couch near her, reminiscing our happy memories I didn't want to hurt her so I decided not to tell her about my cancer. I cannot afford to see her suffering and crying. I want to see her happy before I die. She is the only friend whom I care for.

"I am going to tell you something" she started

"I like Kris..and I want to get him...help me" she said desperately.

"Sure" I nodded, hiding my true feelings, it's like a knife that stabbed my heart, i needed to endure the pain. After all, Kris and Min Ji are perfect match.