First day of trouble [ EDITED ]

My Everything

 

Author's Note: Hello my wonderful readers! Since I'm not ready to post Chapter 13, I decided to edit the old chapters. 

I would be happy and will greatly appreciate if my dearest readers would leave comments and votes ;) but of course I'm not forcing you to do it. If it's againts your will then it's okay don't do it I will respect it. 

 

(If there are still errors please don't hesitate to message me :') ;))

- mguino23

 

Chapter 1: First Day of Trouble

-----------------------------------------

At Korea National University. (Bell rings)

I stood up and gathered my things as the bell rang.

"Yah Min-Ah yah, Let's eat together"   said Min Ji as she clings to my hand. Min Ji and I where best friends since junior high, we both live in one subdivision and share things in commons like, eating jjajjangmyeon without using chopticks; instead, we use fork, both love pets, dogs in particular, reader enthusiast any genre, loved red and music and the most important thing that we both share is our dream: and that is to become an artist someday, that is why we chose to enroll in Korea National University, 

The university consists of six independent but correlative schools: the School of Music, the School of Drama, the School of Film, TV & Multimedia, the School of Dance, the School of Visual Arts, and the School of Korean Traditional Arts or K-ARTS luckily, we passed the exams where many fails due to their high standards. Korea National university is one of a heck prestigious university in Asia.

This is the first day of school and we are under the School of Music since music is both our passion, as first timers in college we are not really familiar with the buildings in the school, we were about to take our breakfast meal, we kept roaming around to look where the foodcourt or somewhere where food is but unfortunately, the university is too huge to rove around maybe we're lost. 

"Let's ask someone or a senior" I suggested.

"Okay" agreed Min Ji.

I begun to rove around the campus when I heard chaos, due to curiosity, I followed the jeering noice. There were bunch of students, majority were girls huddling around giggling, I went over the crowd, I got squeezed by the gentlemen, the fudge! did these guys took a bath? They look dingy and stinks! I continue to walk over when I accidentally bumped into a girl, everyone shutted their mouth. They all stared at me as if I did something horrible. I squinted at the girl only realising what I did. I bowed at her to apologize.

 

"I'm sorry" I apologized she grabbed my collar astonishingly and slapped me! it hurts.

"What is wrong with you?" I yelled at her. I was about to say a word when she snatched my hair; I cried out in pain the crowd begin to jeer again betting on us she was going to slap me again so I just shut my eyes tightly to wait for the painful landing of her hand on my cheek but nothing happened. I huffed and slowly opened my eyes; I saw her froze........

Gee first day of school, first day of trouble...... I thought mentally