The Start of Something New

My Everything

(phone beeps) Hi good morning, where have you gone last night? I was looking for you. 

Oh. I felt sorry for Yeollie I forgot to contact him that I'll be gone. I tapped reply on my Iphone 

sorry oppa, Kris drived me home, I'm fine. i forgot to contact you. 

I bet my lip while sending the message, my heart ran in wild, I stared at my phone my heart is thumping wildly, why do I always thave this feeling? my phone beeped again. I gasped, it was KRIS! I opened his message  

Can I see you tonight? just the the two of us?

A sudden throb of happeness explored my chest. He wants to see me? Just the two of us.

Okay. Sure. I replied to him.

I'll fetch you at 7 okay? 

Okay. And ended the conversation 

I checked my watch. Time to go to school. 

 

--------------

 

"Hey! Min ah ssi!" A girl called me and fillped hair.

"Is it true that you're hanging out with Kris' friends?" She questioned she looked mad and jealous but tried to covered it by an emotionless expression..

"Yes why?" I wanna know why she asked she looked like a mad girl right now. She's jealous. i don't know why. She inhaled. "So, what did you do to make them hang out with you? Did you put a drug or something?" she asked sarcastically. Why the heck is she saying this? I felt anger gushing through my head, I'm not an ill tempered person but the way she asked me makes me mad..

"I didn;t do anything" I told her the truth.

She sneered again sarcastically. "Why this girl is selfish huh? you don't want to share what you did to make them like you," now she looked mad and so am I. what's wrong with this girl? She was about to say something when someone cuts her off

"Min-Ah!" It's Chen ! waving his hands and smiling.

"Come here!" He ordered. 

I looked at the girl she looked astonished her face were colored with unexplainable expression. I don't want to be rude to her so I asked that I'll go.

"I should go"

She just stared at me with a blank expression.

What's wrong with her?. 

"Oppa!" I called Chen he wasn't wearing uniform he was just simply handsome with jeans and blue shirt. 

"What's up?" I smiled, forgetting the weird encounter with the girl earlier. Chen oppa is a great entertainer, he entertained me with many different silly things. I giggled with his jokes. 

"you don't have class?" 

"Nope" my mouth formed an Oh shape. 

"Ah! I almost forgot Kris told me to give this to you!" he gave me a box. 

"W-what for?" I stammered again. I sighed when it talks about Kris, I always get nervous.

"I don't know, are you going on a date or something?" he asked. My cheeks reddened from embarrasment.

"No! I mean he's going to treat me" 

"Oh really? Food trip again? You're so lucky! he never treats us!" he said. 

"Really?" 

Maybe this is going to be the start of something new. I thought excitedly though it might not be a date but I'm happy that he'll going to hang out with me. He's starting to notice me. I hope my dream will come true. God help me. I silently prayed........

 

-----------------------------------

 

- mguino23