My Savior? [EDITED]

My Everything

“What are you doing!?” A slashed voice of man echoed the whole school. I gaped at him he was grasping the girl’s hand while the girl is in pain.

“K-Kris oppa” the girl was stammering.

“All of you! Get out!” he shouted popping out his veins he let go of the girl’s hand the crowd immediately dispered. I froze. My heart beated so fast I could not  move a finger. He looked at me, his eyes pierced through me that brought an alien feeling, invading my heart.

“Who are you?”  he  questioned with crinkles on his forehead. ‘y’ I told my inner self his voice was just merely enticing. Wait, where did I get those adjectives? Gosh! I snapped back to the reality.

“I-I was just—“

“Hyung! What’s wrong?” a boychick cuts me off. He looked down at me and grin his eyes turned into a half moon. 'cute'

“Annyeong hasseyo my name is Beakhyun” he slightly bowed at me.

“Neh, Annyeong hasseyo sunbaenim” I bowed at him to show respect since he is my senior.

He chuckled.

“Don’t call me sunbae-nim that’s too formal”

“What would I call you then?” I questioned being puzzled by his words.

“Just call me Beakhyun oppa” he retorted. I felt red on my cheeks I looked down to cover my embarrassment.

“Aegyo, Kyeopta” he ruffled my hair.

“You are so cute when you’re shy” he added grinning.

Omo! I forgot Min Ji!; she'll kill me!

“I wish to meet you again oppa”I bowed and waved my hands as I turned back but but just as then I felt a strange pang in my chest and butterflies in my tummy, I paused I saw him looking at me. My heart pounded. I don’t want him to think that I am disrespectful, I bowed at him to acknowledge his presence and ran as fast as I could. Min Ji will kill me! I immediately went back to where I left her I found her sitting at the bench rubbing her tummy.

“Yah! What took you so long!?” she frowned.

I could not respond to her......still buffering the situation a while ago, she threw a gaze at me and noticed the bruise on my left cheek.

“What happened?” she uttered studying my face as if I'm her specimen.

“This is nothing I ran into a pole” I lied, the truth is, it hurts a lot. She remained quiet I know that she knows I am lying to her. Min Ji is not the kind of person whom you can easily fool.

“Are you okay?” she almost whisper, her sweet voice is just enough to make me feel better worries  were written on her beautiful face, she rubbed her hands on my cheeks.. it makes me kinda feel warm..the pain subsided.

“I am going to the clinic” I said and went ahead of her.