Oh Sehun

.You Who Walk Into My Life.

"Oppa are you kidding me? After the second meeting and you already decided to marry her? And who the hell is Kim Ma Ri? I've never met her!" Sena scolding me like a old hag and I could see Hoya who was stand next to me trying to endure himself from laughing at Sena.

"Everyone in our family say yes to this marriage. So why not? Like you say I'm not young anymore." I'm trying to pursuade her but it seem it doesn't move her heart even an inch.

"Hoya oppa, could you say something to my foolish oppa? He is out of his mind!" Sena trying to get support from Hoya but as usual, Hoya will always be on my side.

"Isn't that a good thing Miss Sena?" Hoya acting innocent and all eventhough he know why this marriage is happening. Sena blow her bang, frustrated. I scrolling down my phone to search the picture of Ma Ri that has be sent by aunt last time. When I found it, I hand my phone to Sena to which her eyes widen looking at the picture.

"Oppa she looks like that drunken women!"

I just nodded at her. dropped open.

"Isn't she look too young for you?"Sena asked me as she still staring at the photo and this time I let Hoya to answer her.

"She is exactly the same age as you Miss Sena." he said calmly but she couldn't accept it calmly.

"Oppa! You really need to see Dr. Kim right now! There must be something wrong with your head." she shouted at me as she stand up, walk closer to me and trying to drag me out from the office.

"I'm perfectly fine Sena." I brushed her hands off from mine. She stomped her feet on the ground and scratching her head like crazy.

"IT IS NOT FINE! Oppa how am I supposed to call her in the future?! She will be good as my chingu or become your another sister, not to be your wife!" she opposed it unanimously. Her chest raised up and down.

"Someday you will understand why I make this decision Sena. But for now could you please accept it?" I try to calm her down although I know she already full suspicious feeling about me.

"This is not about what aunt say last time right? About the heir."she asked me which I was taken aback a little. I try to calm myself from showing that I have a plan behind all of this thing.

"Rest assured Miss Sena, this is purely not because of that." Hoya answer her in my place. I could say he is my saviour in lying my sister as she only trusted Hoya words in her life.

"You better be true about it Hoya oppa." she say as her eyes still fixed on him. He just smiled to her to reassured her about it. I must be stupid if I never knew her feeling towards Hoya. She has been set her eyes on him for a long time but I just couldn't let her confess to him. Ever.

"You remember about tonight family dinner right Oh Sena?" she looked startled when I cut her from her long stare.

"Yup I keep it in mind. Hoya sshi, could you pick me up at my apartment?" she make a request to Hoya. She know that Hoya was loyal to both of us and he couldn't say no to our request. What a sly girl. I'd better protect him from her evil plan.

"Hoya have a plan tonight. I'll come pick you up." she looked at me with an annoying look.

"That is fine! I drive on my own!" she said before she walk away in rage. Before her hands reach the door knob, I deliberately tell her that Ma Ri will come along.

"You better not be late! Don't let your sister-in-law wait for you!"

As expected she freeze when she heard it.

"She coming along?! I rather stay at home then going to that damn dinner!"

"Absence means automatically I will cut your credit card. Choose wise Sena." roughly she opened the door, walk away and slammed the door behind her. It feel great treathen her with it. When I was sure she not coming back, I turned my attention back to Hoya.

"Did you get the document from Lawyer Soh?" I asked him and immediately he took out an envelope from his suitcase and put it on my desk. I read through the agreement before I put it back into the envelope and returned it to him.

"Hand this to Ma Ri by tonight and remember, don't let Sena know about it." I remind it to Hoya, worry this will make Sena leave.

"Can I say something as a friend?" Hoya speak at me and I nodded, letting him to dropped honorofic and speak to me casually.

"Sehun, I don't think this is right."

"Then what should I do? This is the only choice. And furthermore, she agree with it" There was a silent for a few second before he speak again at me.

"Why do you need to listen to what other people say and put aside your happiness? You will hurt more doing this."

"There is no more happiness left for me and it already been a long time I was hurt. I already numb to the pain till I don't know what to feel anymore."

"But-"

"Lets dropped this if you treasure our friendship. Don't make me confused over the thing I already decided." I want to stop talking about it. If we discuss about it any further, I'm afarid I will regret it afterward. I want to stand on what I have choose.


I wait for her in front of her door one hour early before the dinner since her mansion is a little bit far from the designated place. As I was waiting for her, I rest my back against the door car, slip a cigarette and light it. I only smoke when I was nervous or in depression. I wonder which one of those feeling I'm having right now.

"Smoking is bad for health" a voice approach from behind and I found it was her wearing a black dress with a sheer lace sleeves. She just wearing a small earring and I guess she had her hair done. Not wearing a very thick make up but she still look pretty. Mesmerizing.

"Don't make it so obvious Sehun sshi. You should expect high of my appearance since I'm a former model." she said confidently before she took the cigarette from my mouth and throw it to the ground.

"Let's go. Everyone is waiting for us." I walked her to the other side of the car and even opened the door like a gentleman. When I got into the car I took out the envelope that I placed at the back seat and hand it over to her before we set to go.

"What is this?"she asked.

"Agreement. Read it through and signed when you satisfied with the content." she took a glance at me for a few second before she took out the paper and read it out loud deliberately.

"1. As soon as Ms. Kim Ma Ri and Mr. Oh Sehun get married, Ms. Kim Ma Ri must live with Mr. Oh Sehun in his place." she jerk her brow.

"Are you afraid I will run away?"she asked and I answered her immediately. "Took some precaution before it happen." She ignored me and continue to read the agreement.

"2. Ms. Kim Ma Ri can only apply for divorcement after she give birth to the first child of Mr. Oh Sehun." she bit her lips and I prepared myself to hear her comment.

"It's look like an optional decision. Should I give you more than one child?" she said as she lean closer to me. What is she trying to seduce me?

"Should we? I won't mind it either." I answered and I form a smile from the corner of my lips. She pull away and sit comfortably back to her seat.

"3. Mr. Oh Sehun will have a full custody for the child and Ms. Kim Ma Ri will receive 2 million for her alimony." she looks satisfied with the content. She took out a pen from my suit and wrote something on the paper before she put down her signature. She returned it back to me and I read what she add.

"4. No skinship or ual allowed except when in front of the public."

I almost laugh at the content. What is she thinking about me?

"I only take precaution. I never know your lust. And after all, we are not having the baby in normal way. Test tube baby (in-vitro)" she reminded me of our initial agreement. Me want a child from her and I will let her go when she give birth. I didn't reply her and just signed on our contract before put it back into the envelope. I got my hand on the steering and speed the car to the hotel.

She was quiet all the time and just stare out at the window. It was raining.

"Have you gone to the hospital for the check up?" I asked to break the awkwardness. without looking at me, she just answered with a weak voice.

"Those check up annoyed me so much. don't worry. Doctor say I was perfectly fine and could bear the baby for you." she speak before letting a heavy sighed. I'm a bad guy. Using her to get what I want. But I left with no choice. My disease could kick in anytime and I might not be able to love her. I'm in desperation.

Is my heart ready to accept other women? Is Han Chaeyoung already being erased from my memory? I haven't found the answer.

"After the wedding, lets go to the hospital together. Pray that it will work in first try." she grabbed my attention when she begin to speak again but after that we fall back into a deep silent until we arrived at the hotel.


I stopped my car in front of the main entrance. She was in the deep thought, staring her hand blankly.

"Are you okey Kim Ma Ri?"I asked in curiousity.

"Nothing. Lets go."she pressed the buckle to took off the seatbelt so quickly I get myself out from the car to help her open the door.

"You're being sweet and stuff" she teased my action but I let her go this time. Maybe this is her way to cheer herself up. They were so many things I don't know about her. What she like? what she hate? Who she is?

We walking together side by side to the restaurant. The worker who see us slightly bow at us. Maybe because I was the CEO. Somehow she looks uncomfortable with the way they greet.

"You don't like it?"I whisper to her in which she respond with a nod.

"Being a higher up sometime so interguing. I don't like public attention. But I should start learn to get use to it right?"

She was absolutely right. Sometime me too, being the CEO since the death of my parents, worry about people view. I interwined my hands with her. She was startled at first, but then I could feel her hand gradually relax grabbing back my hand.

"Skinship is allowed in front of the public right?"I asked her and she just reply with a smile.

"Ahh before I forget, be extra careful with my sister and my aunt. You going to be tested."

"Don't worry. I'm one of the toughest badass out there. It won't be easy to bring me down."


-to be continue-

hello reader! sorry for the late update so here we go the 6th chapter. hope you like it :) subscribe, comment and upvote! :)

*There will be a slight change in the plot. Just got the idea and I hope you will not hate about the changes I made xD