Oh Sehun

.You Who Walk Into My Life.

"Ahjumma?"

I called for my maid as soon as I opened the door. I bring in my lagguage and just at that time ahjumma was walking hurriedly and hug me as soon as she see me.

"Aigoo young master. You're back."

I grinned and I hug her back. My mother past away when she give birth to Sena and In-hee is like a mother to both of us. She already serve my family from my birth up till now when I already age 30.

"I'm back ahjumma. Where is Sena?" I'm searching for my sister but not a strand of her hair could be see.

"She just went out with her friend and she told me to tell you not to wait for her."

"She going to the club again, am I right?"

Ahjumma just keep quiet. She must be protecting that brat. Sena not going to flee from me again this time. I went out again and drive my way to the R club.She always go there anyway.


The music play in the club was deafening and with the crowd of youngster here make it more harder for me to find her. I'm just afraid that she will make a mess once she get drunk. There were once where she beat an innocence man that was just passing by and I of course was call up to the police station to bail for her. I called for her number but she won't pick it up. So I went upstair to get a better view to which I accidently bump into a girl. Her bag drop from her grasp and everything in it was all over the floor.

"Aish really!" she really piss off with me and I just could only help her to get back her things and say sorry to her.

"I'm sorry its my fault."

I could only take a glance at her face when she tuck a stray of her hair behind her ear and then she just go without saying anything.

"Oppa..what are you doing here?"

A voice approach me from behind and when I looked around, it was Sena and she wearing a very revealing clothes with a very thick make up which I really hate.

"Lets go home."

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her to get out from this hellish club.

"Oppa! At least let me say goodbye to my friend!"

"You could text them later on."

I don't care if she going to get mad at me. I couldn't let her to have this kind of life. Before I knew it, we were already out from there.

"Oppa are you really going to act up like this?"

"What are you saying? I'm just take care of you."

"I'm already 23 and I could live my life by myself. Okey oppa?"

"For me you still just a kid who can't even find her own money and keep on wasting her brother money on useless thing!"

Sena just glare at me with mixed feeling and so suddenly she walk closer to me and hug me.

"Are you angry at me oppa? Sorry. I won't do this again."

"Just stop worry me out Sena."

She pout and hug me again.

"So, could you lend me some money?"

When my ear catch that phrase, my hand automatically pinch her arm and she scream in pain.

"Ah oppa! That hurt!"

"Get in the car!"

I pressed the button to open the door and slowly she walk to the other side of the car.

"Oppa!"

What is wrong with her? Does not hurt from all those screaming?

"What is your trick again Sena?"

Her finger was trembling when she point out something so in hurry I ran to her to check what is wrong there. To my shock, the girl that I bumped into lean her body against the car and she seem unconcious. Sena already hide behind my back.

"Oppa..is she dead?"

I went closer to her to take a better look when suddenly she slowly open her eyes. She had a very mesmerizing hazel eyes, I can't deny it.

"Agasshi..are you okey?"

"Jowon ahh...you bastard"

She almost hit me but instead of that she end up throw up on my shirt.


"Oppa what are we going to do with this girl? You just could leave her be by the side of the road. She is a stranger. She might be a serial killer too!"

Sena start to make a weird assumption and she couldn't calm herself at her seat. That girl still lying sleeping at the back seat but sometimes she will mention someone name and even swearing. 

"Sena will you stop it?"

"Where do you plan to drop her off? She won't tell me where the hell is her home when I ask her.If you planning to bring her home, just forget it. I won't let you do that."

She read through my mind. I plan on just bring her back home. I know Sena is most uncomfortable with a stranger living under the same roof with her but still I couldn't just let this girl all by herself there. I parked the car in front of the entrance and get out to get her at the back. Fortunely she really light that I could carry her easily.

"Wait here Sena. I'm going to drop her off in the room."

And yeah I end up carrying her to a hotel. Arthemis hotel. Own by my family. I managed to get a room for her and as soon as I reached inside the room I lay her down on the bed.

"You should be grateful I give you a VVIP room. Everyone spend a lot of money for this room and you got it for free!"

I'm just talking by myself. I took a short rest because of the exhaustion. I turned to look at the girl, she was lying next to me and I could see tear fall from the corner of her eyes. Without control, my hand were already on her cheek,wipe her tears. I've never seen any girl that as beautiful as her. Just then Sena call me.

"Ohh oppa leaving now.."I put away my phone inside my pocket and I wrote a note and stick it on the mirror. I warm her up by cover her body with the comforter and I took one last glance at her before I went out and closed the door.

"Don't go.."



DO SUBSCRIBE AND LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS.I APPRECIATE THAT :)