Kim Ma Ri

.You Who Walk Into My Life.

When I get out from the bathroom, they were a white shirt and a short pant lying on the bed. Along with it, there were a small yellow notes on the clothes.

"Wear this for the time being. It might not comfortable, but please just bear it for awhile."

Without my concious, my lips carved a smile when I read it. I took the clothes and wear it, it better to have it than being . I could smell the scent from his shirt. The same scent from what he had today when meeting me. The shirt is a little bit big for my lean figure and the short pants reveal most of my leg. After I dried and fixed my hair, I went down to look for him. He just sat alone at the wide lounge typing something in his Macbook.

"Work?" I approached him from behind and he seem to be suprised by my existance when he quickly closed his laptop. I laughed at his reaction and he cough to clear his throat, or what we say to hide his embrassment. I sat next to him and when our eyes locked for awhile, quickly he turned his attention to the other side. I could see his face turn to red.

"Did I look nice in your clothes?" I asked him and he nod his head, where after that he suddenly shook his head.

"Sorry, I don't have any women clothes in this house. I have wash your clothes so once it dry, I'll send you home."

"You are the first man to reject me. Gosh I thought every man was so chasing over me."

"W-what? No its not like I don't like you or anything..but you know..your father..might worry about you." he said uneasy and it kind look funny for me.

"Do you want anything to eat?" he asked me to change the topic.

I look out at the wide roof to floor window in front of us and it seem it still raining heavily at the outside.

"Do you have red wine? It be nice to have it."

He nodded his head and went to take it from the cabinet in the kitchen. After a few minutes, he come back with two clear glasses and a bottle of red wine. Gently he pour it into the glass and hand it over to me. The dim light at the lounge make me think that we were currently have a night romantic date.

"Its like we were having a date right now. Red wine, dim light, me and you." Actually it to think the situation like this. It just remind me about how does it look like when I was dating the bastard Joowoon. 

"So how old are you Sehun ssi?"

He stop drink and when he glare at me, why my heart beat so fast? Goddamn Ma Ri, wake up!

"I will turn 30 this year."

I almost spit out the wine on his face when I know his age. Did a guy in his 30 was this hot? Just who is your mother and father? They must have a golden genes.

"Are you okey Ma Ri sshi?" he pat my back when I almost chock because of his not so funny fact.

"Really?! 30?! Yahh you could be my oppa. We were seven years apart"

He grin when I said it. I hope he does not smile at me anymore. My heart goes crazy everytime he did that!

"Your sister are so sly. She does not tell you about that?" I shook my head before I pour another round of wine.

"It's okey Sehun sshi. I'm still okey with it."

The air become tense again when neither one of us could speak. Just then he asked me about why I come up with a mad idea today. I want to skip that question but I promise him to spit it out.

"You know, my father was very overprotected me this whole time. It suffocating me actually and I want to have a free life where nobody would control me. And the other reason is, I was cheated by my boyfriend. I wouldn't shy to say that my life was pretty mess up because of him."

"So is marriage the way for you to run from the problem?"

I let out a heavy sigh.

"I think so. Maybe if I already marry, I would be free from my father and I could forget about that guy."

He still stare at me with his chin lay on his palm. I finished my drink in one shot and pour another glass.

"Lets just forget about that.I already changed my mind anyway." I say bitterly. My plan is absolutely ruined by now. He is a nice person. How on earth I would drag someone like him into my mess?

"You didn't hear my answer yet you giving up right now?"

I gulp when he speak like that with a serious eyes. Is he really going to go all out with me? Just a few second after we locked our eyes, he form a smile at the corner of his mouth before he get up and ruffled my scarlet hair.

"Don't drink too much kiddo. I'll tell your sister that you going to sleep over here. Just sleep in my room, I will sleep in the other room." and he walk towards the stair, leaving me alone. I touched my head and my mind replaying what he just said.

"So, you see me as a kid huh?"

I finish my final glass and clean it up. After I finished with the duty, I climbed straight to his room to sleep but coincidently I found a frame picture by the side of the bed. A picture of Sehun hugging tight a girl in his arm. The girl seem very happy just by seeing her face.

"So he already had a girlfriend huh? Pretty and sweet."

I put back the frame to its original position before I lay my back on the bed and let my soul to make its way to the dreamland.


The next morning, he drive me back to my mansion and just like what I predicted, father already stood in front of the gate, waiting for me. He parked his car at the side of the road. When I see that he trying to release the seatbelt buckle, quickly I hold his hand to stop him from doing so.

"Are you going to meet my father?"

"I should give my respect to your elder. I will look bad if I'm not doing that."

"It's alright, I'll make excuses for you."

His forehead furrowed and he brushed off my hand from his.

"You are acting weird kiddo! Get out right now."

He ignored me and opened the door and take one step out from the car. I closed my eyes while taking a deep breath before I set my foot out from the car. He already waiting for me by the other side so I walked to his side slowly with a sullen face.

"Smile Kim Ma Ri sshi. Your father might think that I do something bad to his daughter if you show him this kind of face." He whisper to my ear and I give him a deadly glare.

"I begin to find you actually is very annoyance!"

I stomped my feet as I walked to the main gate and he followed me from behind. I bowed slightly to father when coldly father without saying anything, walk to Sehun to shake hand with him.

"Money come first like usual."I mumbling to myself and stood about 3 metres away from them. It looks like they have a very nice conversation, looking at how delighted father face. Somehow at some corner, my heart felt a pain. Father could smiling talking to other people, but why he never be like that with me? Just when I was into my thought, father end his conversation with Sehun and walked slowly with his cane towards me.

"Ma Ri, in the future you must treat him well." he said to me before he walked into the mansion. Quickly I turn my attention to Sehun who coming closer to me.

"Just what did you said to my father?"

"Nothing much. I just said to him that maybe in the near time, my aunt will come to see him."

"Just why must your aunt coming here? This is the last time we met Sehun ssi. I think about this throughly last night. Marriage isn't a very good idea to get away from father. So I decided to fly back to America and live happily there." I said confidently to which what he said after that caught me.

"What should I do now kiddo? We were about to set a date with your dad. Should I just take back my words?"

"To set what?" I pretend to act innocent and naive but he just smiled before he pulled me closer to him and land a soft kiss on my lips.

"This will prove that you are mine now." he said as he pulled away.

"See you next time, future wife."


-to be continued-

Comment, Subscribe and Upvote!