Oh Sehun

.You Who Walk Into My Life.

"Moooorrrrnninngg my dear oppa!" 

Sena walk down the stairs while refreshing her body, still wearing her pajama. She then jump happily towards me and land a kiss on my cheek.

"You smell alcohol. Get away from me." I said, joking.

She pout her lips but then she just take her seat next to mine. She then grabbed a slice of white fluffy bread and a sweet taste strawberry jam. I look at her by the corner of my eyes.

"When are you going to work in the company? You already have so much fun out there."

"Oppa stop it okey. You make me lost my appetite." She said without glance at my face.

I sighed at her answer as I know she was a stubborn girl. Nobody could change her mind once she make it, accept for our mother. Just if she is still alive. When I was in daze, suddenly Sena nudge my shoulder.

"Oppa are you upset?"

"You never understand my feeling. When the times come where I won't be.."

Sena put down everything that in her hand and wrapped her arms around my neck. Tightly.

"Don't say anything. You will be living for a long time oppa. You promise to take care of me." she whisper at my ear. Again I sighed and then my eyes catch on the medicine that was set on the table. And I was thinking, for how long I could take care of her with my current health?


Aunt call me at very first thing in the morning just to remind me about the blind date. She must be crazy to set this up without even consider how busy I am. I told her a thousand of times not to arrange anything for my life, only then she would brought up about Chaeyoung. 

"You still couldn't let that girl go am I right? Sehun ahh, you better get yourself out from her curse. That person did nothing good towards you. Get your life back in the line. Are you going to be alone for a lifetime? Meet a new people Sehun!"

She never know that I try. 

I order two cups of coffee as I was waiting for this unknown girl to arrive. I look around the cafe and I saw a few of the girl there sneakily take a look at me. Am I wearing something funny? I just wear my usual suit coming here or is it too much? I become worry about nothing and as I look in front of me, she was there right in front of me with her mesmerizing smile.

"You look great. Don't worry. It just because my boyfriend was gifted with a good look that every girl couldn't take their eyes off you. Just what you have done to me."

This is bad. I am hallucinating about her again. I closed my eyes to get my feet back but her soothing voice keep echo in my head.

"Sehun sshi? Sehun?"

A strange voice invade my head and I could feel someone touch my shoulder. Slowly I opened my eyes and my blur view catch a glimpse of a figure standing in front of me.

"Who.."

"Am I that late that you could doze off waiting for me?"

She put down her clutch on the table and take her seat in front of me. When she lift her head up, without concious I smile while staring at her. Who knows we will be met again in this situation?

"Why are smiling?"she asked with her forehead furrowed.

"You really don't remember me don't you?"

She look confused with my question so I tell her about last night. Her cheeks little by little her pale skin turn red and she turned away her face while she take a sip of the coffee and cough to clear .

"So what is your name?"I asked her with courage. My hands were sweating under the table as my heart beat like crazy because of nervous. I haven't feel this feeling for a long time. Why this girl could shook my heart with just her glare in my eyes?

"Kim Ma Ri." she answered simple as she lips her red lips.

"My name is Oh Sehun from Arthemis Hotel. It nice meeting you Miss Ma Ri."

She nod her head and the air become tense again. I massage the back of my neck to think what to say. Just after that, she spoke, breaking the awkwardness.

"To be truth, this is my first blind date. And I hope it will be the last one."

She said boldly and my mind questioning what she was talking about?

"Just what do you mean by that?"

"I just agree to come here today is because I was asked by my eonnie and my father. My dad seem to favor you very much and that make my plan will go smoothly."

I lean my back against the chair and I pull my hair to the back. She really is something. Is it mean she want to use me or what? I look away at my right side and let out a heavy sigh.

"This might sound crazy but I need you to marry me."

Her words catch back my attention.

"Miss we just officially meet today and you already asking me to marry you? Are you hiding something from my knowledge? Why are you rushing this all the way?"

Her eyes form a pool of tears but quickly before it fall down, she wipe it with her hand. Did I just say something wrong? I took out my handkerchief from my pocket and hand it to her, where she decline my offer. Suddenly she get up from her seat, took her clutch bag and bow to me.

"I'm sorry for saying such nonsense. I don't think I'm in my right mind so if you excuse me, I'll take my leave first."

I still in dazed with what is going on and she already make her way out from the cafe. I bit my lips in frustration and I rush my way to get her. It was raining heavily at the outside when I got my feet out from there but she was nowhere to be seen. I couldn't ease my heart. My heart ache when I see her sad face. Why am I like this? She just a stranger that I just met a few hours ago.

At last I took off my black jacket to cover my head and I run under the heavy rain to look for her with a crowd of people at the street. I search and keep searching until at some distance I saw a lady wearing high heels, wearing a navy blue dress and has a lean figure with her hand holding thight a clutch bag. She was drenched under the rain and quickly I make my way toward her and grabbed her wrist firmly makng her to turn her way to me. And I was right. It was her. I cover her head with the blazer by which my eyes locked with her widen eyes.

"Are you some sort of crazy girl? Don't you know it rude to leave your date partner like that?"I shout at her but it full of worry.

"Why are you here Sehun ssi?"

"Are you a fool or what?! You get sick like this. Lets go I send you home."

Still holding her wrist, I drag her to where I park my car and she follow me obdiently.

"Sehun ssi, why you treat me nicely? Its not like you going to-"

"I'll marry you if you give me a better explaination, so for the time being, just shut up and follow me, you got it?"


Huaaa I'm so deeply sorry! T^T

If you notice it, I post this chapter and the whole chapter a lot shorter than this. It not my intention to post it yet, but without knowing, I post it accidently!

God how careless I was! So this is the full story of today chapter. Hope you like it~

Comment, subscribe and upvote are most welcome! xD