Kim Ma Ri

.You Who Walk Into My Life.

My head ache very much and the light from the sun sting my eyes the moment I opened my eyes. My vision still blurry and I closed it back just to remember what happen last night. This time I open my eyes wide and got up from my bed and slowly I took a peek on my body that was covered by the pure white comferter. I was realived to find that I'm still wearing the exactly same clothes as I wore last night.

"Calm down Ma Ri..nothing happened to you.."I said to myself, trying to comfort my inner self from overthink what happened. I look around at the spacious room in dazed.

"Just where am I?"

I sprung out from the bed,took my heels and handbag that was placed on the small table beside the bed. I look at the time and it's already 10 o'clock in the morning. Gosh I'm so dead with father! Quickly I ran to the make up mirror to fixed my hair which I saw a small yellow note stick at the corner of the mirror.

"Don't drink if you know you have a low tolerence for alcohol. Don't be a burden to someone and get a life young lad."

I snickered after I finish reading it. But hey, I've never ask for your help bastard!  I'm pretty sure the one who brought me here is some annoying ahjusshi! Just when I was swearing at this unknown man, suddenly I heard the door was opened. 

"Who was there?"

I walked to the front door just to find a waiter placing a few dishes on the table. When he notice me, he bowed at me with a smile on his face.

"I didn't order anything."

"Ah this..the president ask me to serve you some dishes for breakfast."

"President? I don't even knew who was your president.And I don't even knew on how I was dump here!"

The waiter seem confused when I said that and more worse I couldn't think who brought me here. I hit my head lightly against the wall to get rid of the headache.

"Umm miss..did you not remember anything from last night?"

I turned to look at the waiter and I nod in agreement. I couldn't figure it out anyway.

"Last night, Mr.President carry you all the way here by himself. Everything have been settled by him."

"Look here, just who the hell is your president?! Ahhh whatever is it, I'm going right now! Take all this away with you."

In hurry, I wear my high heels and leave the guy alone. I took a cab back home and with a slow footstep, I opened the huge door slowly and try my best not to make any noise that could make father notice that I was not home since last night. I thought I succeed, but just when I make my first step climbing the elegant stair, a familiar voice approach me.

"Kim Ma Ri! Where have you been the whole night?!"

I turned my body slowly and I was realived to see the figure in front of me. I run with a baby step towards her and closed using my hand.

"Eonnie! What are you doing here?"

"What the hell are you doing last night? I was waiting for you!" she shook my hand off from her lips and quickly I grasp her wrist and drag her into my room. I slam the door shut behind me and I make her sit on my bed.

"Please eonnie could you keep this secret from father?"

She smirk with full of evil intention. Thats who she is. Jenny my second older sister.

"Aha.Did you sleep with some hot guys? Omoooo naughty girl!"she teased me and even pinched my arm.

"I'm not! And why are you here?! Did you have a fight with brother in law again?"

"Did I have to fight with him so I could back home? Ma Ri this is my home too.Jeez.I come to see you. My pretty dongsaeng that has been away from me for 3 years"

She give me a warm hug and I couldn't resist from hug her back. I miss my sister. Compare to my cold eldest sister, I'm more closer with Jenny. 

"So, since you already here, lets get to the main point little lamb."

I pull myself away and I could smell something fishy around her. Before she could speak, I leave her side and went to my closet to pick up some clothes. As expected, she followed behind my back.

"I heard that Jowon left you and marry with some rich girl."she leans her back again the wall with her eyes still fixed on me. I pretend not to hear anything.I'm sure father must have told her something.

"I know you are listening Ma Ri.That guy already left you so you should move on Ma Ri. Are you going to do this again and again just to show how much rebel you go against father?"

I slammed the closet closed and I grind my teeth in anger. I'm the one who enduring the pain, what she know all about it anyway? Calmly I look at Jenny and spoke what was playing in my mind.

"Jenny I really love you but I couldn't handle myself from hate father. i hate him in everything. You know I don't like anyone to control my life? Could you tell me on why he must control me?"

"because father really love you more than anyone else.More than me and Yun-hee."

I really want to laugh at her. How could she said that? She see it by herself how father treat me. He never attend any of the school event. He didn't let me go playing with my friend. He didn't let me go to my piano lesson. I'm no longer could breathing in this house. I froze myself in there and I could hear Jenny let out a heavy breath before she walked towards me and put her hands on my shoulder.

"Father already set a blind date for you tomorrow. I knew the guy you will be meeting to and I think he will be the best match for you."

My head just look down on the floor. Why must he make my life more miserable? Isn't it enough he make Yun-hee and Jenny marry with a guy they never love?

"Eonnie.."

"Marriage is not a bad thing Ma Ri."

I shook her hands away from my shoulder and make my move but she grasp my wrist.

"I'm the one who choose this guy, and father just agreed with it."

"So now you want to interfer with my life too? Just leave me alone eonnie if you just going to treat me like father! I hate all of you! Every one of you!"

I pushed her away until her feet was outside from my room and I closed and lock the door.I collapsed on the floor and I set my knee against my chest. She knocked the door for a few times and called for my name. I closed my ear with my hands. I don't want to hear this anymore. My heart is hurt enough.

"It fine Ma Ri if you hate me. I'm just trying to help you to get away from this house. I know the feeling of being apart from your beloved one. I was like you once, but I never say it to you. Trust me this time Ma Ri. I'm really going to help you get out from this home, get you out from your darkness world. So please open this door"

I put my hands away from both side of my ear. Should I really trust Jenny? But I'm so desperately want to get away from this insane life. I want to get free. Weakly, I got on my feet and slowly turn the knob to open the door. Jenny was standing in front of me, patiently waiting for me to open the door.

"Who is it?"I asked her.

"Oh Sehun."



DO SUBSCRIBE, LEAVE YOUR COMMENT AND UPVOTES ARE WELCOME :)

I know this chapter kind of short but please look forward for the next chapter~~~. Did you think this time Ma Ri would meet Sehun?

Stay tuned for more updateeeeee~~~